Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:58 pm
The vial vanished into a compartment on the boy's belt, and was quickly replaced in his hand by a sword. It was a long blade, apparently longer then the boy's body, but dispite their proximity neither of them was scratched as it slid out of it's sheith. When the boy had stopped moving, it lay across the healer's arm- a warning more then anything else. "Unless you want me to decide to hurt you, please leave me alone."

He really didn't want to hurt the healer- such a casualty would not make him stronger, and might even serve to aid those hunting him. It was for that same reason he did not want any assistance. If somebody were to ask about him, and it was heard that he was in these parts... things could get messey. Normally he didn't mind messey, but normally he wasn't so cut up.

"Now please, just back off... And I'll be on my way..." The boy slowly slid up with his back against the wall, aparently not quite in good enough shape to rely solely on his legs. This would explain why he drew his sword, instead of just slipping away as was his want.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:43 pm
A youth who had no doubt seen better days stuck his head in the room. He had a bandanna around his head, covering his dark hair with red and white polka bots, some of which showed gray-brown under the layer of dust. A streak of dirt was smudge along his cheekbone, as though he had swiped it with his left hand. He wore the sleeves of his maroon shirt rolled up, although that had not spared the dark material: there were patches and smudges of dust and dirt over the cloth. His pants, black as they were, were also smudged and marked with the mess of cleaning. There was a rag in his right hand.
"I suppose I should delay finishing this room?" He inquired in his warm tenor, his voice and expression friendly. "Ohhkay. Ya'll have fun now." He twiddled his fingers and vanished.
Apparently Nick had been in the nether regions of the hospital cleaning since he brought the supplies back...
There was no way to tell that the young man who had been at the door was, in fact, a female.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:54 pm
Haru blinked twice, and almost fell over. One of the bandages across his chest was turning red, as was one on his left calf. There was also some blood coming from somewhere by his hairline which the teenager had failed to notice untill it started dripping into his eyes.

Softly swearing in Japanese, the kid tried to get a better sence of balance and slide away from the healer. Had he been intact, the boy would have vanished before Sarah had even spotted him. Of course, had he been intact, he wouldn't have felt the need to raid the hospital for suplies...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:43 pm
"Gung ho garbage." Laughed Sarah at the boy. She wasn't afraid of swords ad death threats. She'd operated on people with multiple guns pointed at her head (even by the patient a few times), but that was the cost of working in a militaristic neitherworld...

She turned to face Nick with suprise, "Yes, it seems were going to be getting more visitors now that words gotten out."

She walked over to the wounded boy, and with a swift motion, pulled from no where he spear, nocking the boys sword aside, and changing her spear into her staff. From this point, she pojected a sothing cone of light ment to numb the boys pain, as well as leave him temporarily unable to move. "Don't think your the first assassin running from there past I've treated." she smiled, it was to obvious, literaly just like the one before him, "At least she had the guts to go rest." she said with a gesture to where the first assassin was still sleeping.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:04 am
The swrod was knocked away easily, and while the fact that his 'threat' was blocked didn't seem to bother him, the fact that he was no longer in contact with his sword did. "Kuroryuu!" Trying to reach for it, at an odd angle (so as not to upset his wounds any more then he already had), his hand was almost around the hilt when the healer's magic caused him to freeze and fall over. Another curse in Japanese, and he tried to fight it.

It was no use, Haru's defenses against magic were weak at best, and presently non existant. It was hard to tell when he stopped struggeling, but the main indication was the movement of his fucus- from the sword to the woman. This isn't to say that he stopped watching the sword, but he was definately glaring at the healer.

"You don't get it..." The fact that she probably did get it was not going to enter his thick skull any time soon. Assasins didn't really have labor unions, and the boy seldom met others who participated in his trade. So, he'd have no idea that this kind of thing happened on a somewhat regluar basis. "... you've gotta let me go."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:43 pm
"DOn't worry I'll let you go as sson as I'm done here." she says, examining the wonds more closely.

"You really should be more carefull..." she said, undressing them partialy.

She proceded to work her magic u close and personal. She was weaving together new strands of muscle and skin, pulling the wounds shut, and simultaniously providing more blood to replace that which had been lost.

"I take it you want the fast treatment?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:49 am
The boy had stopped struggleing, but had continued to stare. His blood-red eyes glared at the healer with distinct dislike, occasionally glancing back to the sword to ensure it's safety and presence. "Let me go now!"

Aside from not having much defenses against magic, Haru wasn't a big fan of the practice in general. Unless it was being used to his advantage in a fight or mission. Then he didn't mind at all.

"I do just fine on my own..." He was watchng the magic do it's thing, observing as the tissue was reconstructed and put back together. It didn't seem to gross him out in anyway- he had been the kind of toddler to watch as doctors gave him vaccination shots.

"I want no treatment at all!" Which could just as well be interpreted as 'Yes, fast treatment would be nice, thank you.' But that was just one sentance whould would come out of his mouth just as quickly and easily as 'I love puppies.' In other words, never; even though both statements were true.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:31 pm
"He wants you to go with him after you woke up to make something for him. I think Something about a mirror?" She picked up the card he left behind for Kneton. "See?" she showed him the card that was given by the man in white.  

Taimu Dolores

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:24 pm
"Very well then." said Sarah, she worked quickly... and hoped the boy wouldn't push himself to hard...

In four minuets time, she was finished, the skin and flesh in place, but extreamly raw and tender. "There you are," she said handing the boy his blade with a frown, "Take care of yourself."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:45 am
"I always do." As soon as he could, Haru jumped up and grabbed the blade. Kuroryuu was quickly sheathed, and the boy started out on his way as if nothing was wrong. Dispite the teen's best efforts, however, it was evident that fatigue was taking it's tole. This was particulary evident when he grabbed the doorframe on his way out, though the 14 year old proceeded to pretend that he had done so on purpose. Barely turning, he managed a feeble "Thank you." Before pushing himself off of the door and into the hall. Where he almost fell again.  

Rowen McNeill

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:02 pm
Sarah laughed at the boy as he stumbled out.

"Did I forgett to mention you can take all the potion you want before you leave? it might help you along..."

The boy was obviously not going to accept any real help.

"Its standard hospital treatment." she added as an after thought.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:02 am
The teenager glared at the woman, wanting to say something about a female not being capable of understanding his situation, but... This one knew magic, and the former himtan decided it would be best not to take any unesisary chances right now. It was funny, how much more worried he was about being turmed into a girl then passing out in the hall from fatigue.

"I'm... just... fine..." He was leaning against the wall, obviously about to pass out at any minute- which was actually his worst fear at the moment (even outranking being turned into a girl.) It would be bad enough if they discovered this hospital- and the healer who helped him; if they actually found Haru here... "Don't worry... about me..."  

Rowen McNeill

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:10 am
"You didn't get my business card?"

"I have a job I need some help with. I pay my people well so you will be fully compensated for your services."

"I heard you were an alchemist, and I need some transmuting done. I need to have about a ton of mech scrap from some recent battles, and I need the gold and silver present in the computer components extracted and worked into about a pound of workable gold and silver. Nothing too hard, and certainly well within the skills of someone as high level as you. I have the scrap at a small shop in the Market's Place, a metalworker is making me a small circular mirror, but I simply must work gold and silver into it."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:45 pm
Sarah was getting anoyed with the boys over the top determination.

"Determined to get ourself killed, are we?" she said, walking out into the hall, looking at the boy contemptibly, tossing a phial of potion up and down in one hand.

"Will you just take something alerdy, or do I have to force you?" she'd help the boy if it was the last thing she did.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:55 am
Haru blinked, evidently distracted by something. He heard some people talking about a business card, and wondered where they were. The boy certainly didn't see them.

Things like that happened when he was tired, in pain, or just plain disoriented. The former hitman became hyper-aware of his surroundings, possibly to make up for the fact that no part of the rest of him could make use of such energy at the moment.

His blood red eyes shifted to the healer, and he frowned. It would be in-character for him to say something about her having to catch him first, but one of the first things he learned in life was to know his limits. Limits said it was time to find a dark corner and curl up in it before anybody found him, but that was looking harder to accomplish by the second. And so Haru had to think of a Plan B...

... Which didn't last too long, since before he had decided on a course of action, the boy passed out. He was a 14 year old boy, after all. They wern't famous for knowing when to stop doing something stupid.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games