Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Tale on the Lake (need new people!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hinata14_15

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:20 am
Mai stared walking right behind hem "what if he try's to kill me in the middle of the night...he doesn't look like he would" Mai thought to her self then looked up in front of her at Lee then she sighed  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:30 am
after toobie had heard these, got he regrets that he had stolen the moneybag.
"eehm, sorry that i say this, but i have stolen your money. he looks to the ground. here you have it back, can i now your name?  

RecruitToobie

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:33 pm
hinata14_15
Mai stared walking right behind hem "what if he try's to kill me in the middle of the night...he doesn't look like he would" Mai thought to her self then looked up in front of her at Lee then she sighed

"Don't worry about any attempts. You'd know if I was trying something, because you'd already be dead." Lee said with a small snicker. His mind reading was useful at times and rather fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:18 am
Ella walked the rest of the way to her small house on the hill. "If I wasn't so shy I wouldv'e made at least one friend by now.." she whispered to herself.  

kagura_rockbell

hinata14_15

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:31 am
"hey what... stay out of my head" Mai looked at hem with a weird look  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:09 pm
"Sorry." Lee said. He didn't make a sound until they were inside and headed for one of the rooms.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

hinata14_15

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:19 pm
Mai did not say any thing she just watched Lee and went were every he went he went like a little lose pupy  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:39 pm
Lee went right past the first room with a sign reading 'Mistresses Room'.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:20 pm
Name: Masami Natsuka

Species: Carpathian

Home: Japan

Ability Style: Elemantal Mage/Carpathian powers

Weapon: Sutras to help her conjure fire and control it when using specific spells.

Ability: Can conjure and control fire. As a Carpathian, she can turn into mist and conjure objects (chairs, glasses which she can fill with any liquid). etc.

Weakness: Water can disapate her simpiler spells. Otherwise, the sun can kill her.

Description: At 5 foot 6, she has long black hair that reaches half way down her back. She has bright sapphire blue eyes, and soft, fair skin. She always wears a baby blue kimono with white wave designs along the bottom. Her obi is red and she wears thin but sturdy slipper like shoes. She also wears a golden necklace with a heart on it that her brother gave her a very long time ago. She never takes it off.

On the ring finger of her left hand, she wears the ring Dominion gave her. It holds in the center a firey orange gem, with two diamonds on either side. The band was gold, delicate, but strong. The inside of the band was engraved, 'Sivamet'.

Storyline: The Natsuka Clan are a family of elemental mages who must be completely independent. Their sensei contacts them once they reach the ages of sixteen or so (adolesense) and trains them to manipulate and create the element they are desinted to.

When Masami was born, she and Damion were abandoned. Damion was one years old and Masami had just been born, only a few months old. They were given to an elderly couple who had no relation to them. Once they were able to walk on their own (around the age of six and seven) the couple forced them out of their house so they could fend for themselves.

Masami and Damion stayed together until their two year training period ended. After they could completely control their powers, they had to seperate. Not long after that, Damion was abducted. A spell was placed over him and he was turned into a vampire.

Masami asked Tanha for help (they had previously met). When they found Damion, he tried to kill Masami. They broke the spell that was placed on him but a vampire can never be human again. He was so ashamed that he tried to kill her so he ran away. Masami and Damion haven't seen each other in years no matter how hard she tries to find him.

However, Tahna had found Damion some time ago. They exchange a taste of each other's blood to establish a connection. After a while, she contacted him and convinced Damion to come to the Mafia. He now resides here.

During their travels together, Masami and Tahna grew very close to each other. She is Tahna's un-blood-related younger sister, as well as a daughter-in-law. Masami and Dominion, Tahna's son, are now lifemates.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:21 pm
Masami approached a lake, smiling as memories of her brother and her entered her mind. She sat by the lake, watching the water stir gently.

((Hope you don't mind if I join.))

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:05 pm
Ella wished a million times over that her siblings could visit her more often. But what they had said about her was correct. Ella was very shy and needed more then just her siblings around she needed friends too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:07 pm
superdog1391
Lee went right past the first room with a sign reading 'Mistresses Room'.

"hey who is that?" Mai said pointing at the sign on the wall  

hinata14_15

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:12 pm
"There hasn't been one in about a century." He said as he continued along.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:34 pm
"oh ok" Mai stared walking  

hinata14_15

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:29 pm
Lee stopped by one of the other nearby rooms. He opened it up and it was very nice. It was rather large and elequent with a rather royal look and feel to it.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games