Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:12 pm
Ayaji
*Riku glances at Xemnas* You up for this?

HE BETTER BE!! *turns into demon fire fox form Fosx Firxe* GRRRR ARROOOO!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:34 pm
"I have no time for games" *looks at Sora* "He should be fine. I need him to clean the toilets anyways." *snap*A dark appeared beneath Xemnas "Farewell." Xemnas fell through the portal and disappeared.
Xeggr looked down to where he fell then back at the fox demon. "Wow.... a fox." Xeggr walked over to Axel. He kneeled down to see the condition. "Ooooh. I know." Xeggr pulled out his Roxas plushie doll. Axel instantly got up.
"Who took my plushie?" He turned to Xeggr.
"I did. You were out, so I took this to wake ya up." He handed the plushie back.
"Thanks. What's your name?"
"Xeggr," he put his finger on his head, "Got it memorized?" He then walked away to the other group.  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:42 pm
Axel: HEY THAT'S MY LINE!!! scream

Meh: GRRR! YOU GET BACK HERE XEGGR!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:57 pm
*Riku sighs in disapointment that Xemnas ignored the challenge* Aw man, that would have been amusing to watch...now I have to find something else to do...  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:59 pm
Ayaji
*Riku sighs in disapointment that Xemnas ignored the challenge* Aw man, that would have been amusing to watch...now I have to find something else to do...

Ya I know, he's a coward!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:59 pm
"Hey Riku." Xeggr walked up to him. "If ya still got your Way to Dawn, I'll face ya."  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:02 pm
FallenLight262
"Hey Riku." Xeggr walked up to him. "If ya still got your Way to Dawn, I'll face ya."

Grrr, I challenged your stupid friend! He walked away, I wanna set you up in flames!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:05 pm
FallenLight262

*Riku eyes Xeggr appraisingly* "Well...I'm not much of one for destroying public property, but I think I can take you on with minimal destruction..." *looks at Alita* "Unless of course the lady would like to take out her frustrations on you"  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:06 pm
Ayaji
FallenLight262

*Riku eyes Xeggr appraisingly* "Well...I'm not much of one for destroying public property, but I think I can take you on with minimal destruction..." *looks at Alita* "Unless of course the lady would like to take out her frustrations on you"

YES I WOULD!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:10 pm
"Your telling me I should take on a fox?"  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:13 pm
FallenLight262
"Your telling me I should take on a fox?"

*snarls at you* c'mon what you affraid off?? getting your a** kicked by a Demon Fire Fox?? Wossy!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:14 pm
Alita-520
Ayaji
FallenLight262

YES I WOULD!!

*Riku gestures elegantly toward Xeggr* Be my guest.  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:15 pm
"No, just be kinda dumb to take on an animal."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:16 pm
Ayaji
Alita-520
Ayaji
FallenLight262

YES I WOULD!!

*Riku gestures elegantly toward Xeggr* Be my guest.

Axel: *grabs my arm* hold a sec do you know how tough he is???

Meh: I DON'T CARE!!

Axel: HE WILL SWOLLOW YOU!  

MizNaughty520

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:44 pm
*Riku looks at Axel* "She strikes me as someone who can take care of herself" *looks at Alita* "You can, can't you?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games