Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:28 pm
(Ok.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:14 pm
(okay. so continue?)  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:29 pm
(ah okay)

"I meant in the sense of mastering different powers Vampires have. The ability to turn into mist or bats, some vampires can even turn into wolves. Also things like raising the undead or Zombies as most know them. Controling and undead army in a battle can work wonders. Among other abilities..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:33 pm
"I could always pry into your mind with my birth given powers... which were enough to let me win every battle... but now i'm even stronger... damn... makes my job easier..." He said trailing off. the charm powers would be great for taking down a mark...  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:43 pm
Ace seems lost in all the talking. As if his focus was elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:03 pm
"so where is our next objective?" he asked. "I mean their are a few."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:13 pm
"Ace... I think you should take care of Aria... Let us vamps deal with the 1st stages of taking down this corporation..." Urskil suggested. Knowing the vamps would be best for that job, simply because of their powers.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:27 pm
"okay, but I know some of the physical elements to her illness, but I believe this is also connected to another mental or spirital part of this. I need you to collect some more info. Also I know that their is at least...." he said but seems to be lost in thought for a few minutes. "I mean their are people who are manpulating those in charge. As I said before the previous head of this group was assassinated but there wasn't much of a investigation on it. Also I know that the six remainer doctors who did this to aria are doing some sort of ritual like our dead doctor here."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:18 pm
"Damn it!" Urskil yelled, punching a wall breaking down a large portion of it. "They ******** used me... it was me Ace, i was the Hitman that killed the dude... it was me..." He said as he punched the wall again, this time, leaving almost nothing left of the wall. He turned to Cy and Vi, "I'm a hitman..." He said looking away.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:27 pm
"Then do you have any information on who were your employers?" he asked very curious and in some ways excieted on this.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:15 pm
Vi shrugged when Urskil told them his proffesion. "And? Ive been killing people since i was old enough to walk." She turned to Cy. "Didnt we do that for a bit?"

"Yes we did Vi but you ended up killing our employer. You hate to follow orders remember?" Cy smiled gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:52 pm
"Yeah, and I have to find a way right now to at least make sure Aria is back to her normal self before her other self trys to kill me."  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:07 pm
Cy nodded to Ace. "When you figure out what to do. If you need our help just ask." He smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:34 pm
"Okay... well I was told that a certain someone said he could do that." Ace said as he look at Urskil.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:42 pm
"Huh, what?..." Urskil said with a confused look on hi face, looking between Vi and Ace "What?" he said, not knowing Ace was talking bout him.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games