Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:03 pm
Only in that one scene. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:10 pm
Evayne_Bathory
Only in that one scene. blaugh
I think she looked better after the first transformation. The way she looked when she faced off Wesker.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:17 pm
She could have killed any of them off in that form, really. It would be very interesting if somehow she survived. Or, if she and Wesker actually made some alliance.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm just saying that all the RE noobs have ruined Ada for the rest of us, that's all.

I don't see that, it's more on Leon that people I see are focused. Anyway, I still find her cool.
Yeah, Leon in the matter of Hero Cool Guy. But when someone says, "Who's your favorite female RE character.
"@.@ OMG! Ada is soooooo hot!!!!"

Really? I didn't see it... yet.... Anyway, I like Ada but Claire's first for me. razz  

Resident Isaka
Crew

motokoleighcook

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:39 pm
rebecca will always be number 1 for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:58 pm
motokoleighcook

I'm not a fan of Rebecca but I find her cool in the books. The author really gave her more personality in my opinion.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

motokoleighcook

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:29 pm
Resident Isaka
motokoleighcook

I'm not a fan of Rebecca but I find her cool in the books. The author really gave her more personality in my opinion.

yea she was awesome in the books.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:21 am
motokoleighcook
Resident Isaka
motokoleighcook

yea she was awesome in the books.

In the games she is pictured as the 'new kid' and inexperianced. in the books rebbeca sounds strong, mature and ready to kick a**  

A5116278

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:52 am
And you know why she was like that in the books? Because the author favoured her. Even when she wasn't in one of the books.. like Code Veronica.. she was mentioned. I hate Rebecca. She looks like a little Japanese school boy. Isn't she.. white, though? I'm so confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:48 pm
mr.sf
so...you guys are calling me RE noob? well i whas RE fan before RE4. i have just watched when my friend plays RE2 and 3 but never tryed my self cose he did not let me :F. and i watched all of the george a romeros films (exept land of the dead) until re4 was realised. and i only could play re4 cose i have Gamecube, i tryed to find RE1: remake for GC but it were "too old" bee in shops or e-stores sad .

so thank you **** mutch caling me an RE noob....
stare *very very long dark stare*...  

African Princess Elena

Alexia Ashford

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:10 pm
Evayne_Bathory
And you know why she was like that in the books? Because the author favoured her. Even when she wasn't in one of the books.. like Code Veronica.. she was mentioned. I hate Rebecca. She looks like a little Japanese school boy. Isn't she.. white, though? I'm so confused.

Exactly! And like my best gal pal, I choose Alexia. heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:02 am
Alexia Ashford
Evayne_Bathory

Exactly! And like my best gal pal, I choose Alexia. heart heart

well your name gave it away  

A5116278

Alexia Ashford

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:19 pm
Can't get any more obvious, now can ya? blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:03 pm
OrenjiOtaku
stare *stares back*  

mr.sf

A5116278

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:37 pm
mr.sf
OrenjiOtaku
stare *stares back*

*eats cheese*  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games