Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Doublass University (RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:29 pm
lutia suddenly ended her staring contest with the worked and stabbed at it with precision, style, speed and to top it off she got a sizeable amount of the questions correct
phycics might be good but the moment they gave me a weapon like this, the paper didnt have a chance
she threw the pencil in the air like a baton and as it came down she caught it and impales the paper into the desk
"oops, it must have slipped."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:01 pm
"You think this might be helpful, lad?"

Raziel glanced at the door the dwarf was pointing too. On the stained-glass window, in bold, black lettering, was the woord Headmaster. Raziel smiled, nodding approvingly to the dwarf.

"I think this might help a tad bit, old friend."

He knocked on the door politely, and they waited for an answer.

Angelic King Raziel

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:00 am
nagi walked into lutias class "my class is starting and i need to pick up one of your students"
he lifts lutia over his shoulder and runs off across the school depositing her in the middle of an indoor forest at a desk surounded by other students
"class is now in session"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:34 am
((i repeat: death to the next person who tries that!))

lutia looks over the list monster taming...just one more and i will be free to rip this school apart in search of that artifact
"so what will this class entail?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:01 pm
a large cardboard box is cartedin to the room
"contained in here is a load of monsters! due to the unique style you will be mastering the monster you pull out, teaching him to be all that he canbe and focusing on no other monster"
when he finished several students got up and began pulling random monsters out of the box  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:52 pm
lutia stood up and walked towards the box slowly
what will i recieve?
she looked into the box being unable to make out the forms inside and reached in with her good hand...
and pulled out a being of living fire entombed in a metal shell
it looked up at lutia curiosly and she smiled though her expression was hidden
"well, your name shall be gren. Gren Ade. and you will make sergent before the day is through"
it floated out of her hand and stayed suspended over her shoulder ominously as she sat back down in her seat
User Image

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:09 pm
"alright now to begin!"
one swirly effect later there was a number of monsters in the room surounding each student
"only your monsters are allowed to do anything. the rules are...live!"
nagi took a few steps back and closed the door of a shark cage  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:50 pm
lutia glared at the instructor and looked around at the various enemies and then looked up at her monster
it aparently has fire abilities and that armor could pack a punch...
"roast em"
---
gren began screeching as a mortar shell fired out from his smoke stack and cascaded down on the enemy swarm  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:53 pm
shroud waved his sleeves around as he prepared a major summoning
"I Call Forth Alabaster Soluna The Whirlwind of Fate!"
his powers summoned the man from another part of the city  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:10 am
many of the monsters died but several fire elementals were in the group
"keep on your toes there!" nagi called from within the shark cage  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:31 am
lutia steps back and glares at gren "dont just sit there. Get in there and beat them down."
-----
gren ade salutes and flies in landing a series of punches and sends many an elemental flying with uppercuts  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:16 am
Ray's heart nearly stopped as he pulled a newspaper clipping from his pocket. "Alabaster Soluna... he attacked Kabina... and the cloak guy attacked Mecha Main Street..." Ray's fist clenched his drill glove and he jumped through a broken window.  

Brett_FM

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:54 pm
After waiting for over an hour, knocking repeatedly, the duo decided to enter the room. The door opened quietly, and revealed a rather organized room. Files and books were kept upon shelves and cabinets near the desk, and few chairs were set around the desk, and an assortment of plants gave the office a comfortable feel. They searched the room quickly, making sure to leave everything the way they found it. One item stood out to Raziel. A finely-crafted leather glove with a blue jewel set on top seemed to call out to him. He picked it up gingerly, afraid that an alarm would sound. After waiting a few moments, he placed the glove on his hand, which seemed to conform perfectly to the shape of his hand.

"What's that ya found, lad?" Asked the dwarf curiously. Raziel gave him an innocent smile as he held up the glove. "It seems to be an ornate glove. It fits perfectly, and the jewel might contain some sort of magic. It might come in handy later." He answered quietly. The dwarf nodded, waving his friend over to a spot near the wall that seemed suspiciously paler than the walls around it. "I believe I might have found something, lad." The dwarf said with a grin as he disappeared through the wall. Raziel followed quietly, finding himself on a small landing with a flight of stairs. At the bottom appeared to be a large, heavily barricaded door. Did the contents of the room contain the item they were searching for?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:09 pm
Alabaster flickered into existence before Shroud in a large swirling cloud of multicoloured smoke.
"Shroud."
The man nodded grimly.
"Never have I been so glad to see you."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:39 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games