Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
Who should Leon pick? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
Claire, definitly
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Ada of course!
36%
 36%  [ 16 ]
Ashley! Yay!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
He should just stay single!!! XD
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 44

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:01 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Ok your right...I was thinking of berry I think...I could also be wrong...last time I played RE 1 I didnt have glasses yet...in fact for a long time I didnt think i needed them.
It's not the glasses, the numbers are incredibly blurry, even when I view the original cinematic on my computer. But I think it says 36. Which would make him 42. But either way, I don't see why people think that once someone is over 30, they're old. That's a stupid mentality that will make you FEEL old when you ARE 30. I'm gonna be 40, and I'll live like I'm still 18. You're only as old as you think.
yes but alot of girls who like Leon are like under 18...to them 30 is old.

Edit:To me it depends on how you act but thats also cuz Im a young mother ...Im only 18  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:03 pm
Also to the topics question....His nose.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:51 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Edit:To me it depends on how you act but thats also cuz Im a young mother ...Im only 18
We-ell... That's just too bad for the fangirls isn't it? Capcom doesn't make characters to appeal to 16 year old fangirls, it makes games to be realistic situation wise. Although Leon was a bit slow on his career. He was 24, as you say, and a rookie cop. Chris was 25 and he was already past being a Military Pilot and was actually a S.T.A.R.S. member. Chris is a real hero, and being 31 doesn't make him old.
Look at Solid Snake of Metal Gear Solid, he is old, and yet, he really is a hero to look up to.
Now characters like Squall Leonheart, and other such heroes from Fantasy RPG's... Sorry, but I just can't admire them. They're 16, 17, 18 years old. They barely hit puberty and they're saving the world.
Ah hell, enough of my rent. The point is, Leon being 30, only makes him a BETTER hero. Screw the fangirls.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:10 am
He Should Go With Ada. But That's Not What I'd Do. Me Likes Redheads Like Claire

SupremeYusuke

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:26 pm
SupremeYusuke
He Should Go With Ada. But That's Not What I'd Do. Me Likes Redheads Like Claire
She's not really a red head, her hair is brown. I mean it's more on a red side then, say, Jill's brown, but it's not red.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

We-ell... That's just too bad for the fangirls isn't it? Capcom doesn't make characters to appeal to 16 year old fangirls, it makes games to be realistic situation wise. Although Leon was a bit slow on his career. He was 24, as you say, and a rookie cop. Chris was 25 and he was already past being a Military Pilot and was actually a S.T.A.R.S. member. Chris is a real hero, and being 31 doesn't make him old.
Look at Solid Snake of Metal Gear Solid, he is old, and yet, he really is a hero to look up to.
Now characters like Squall Leonheart, and other such heroes from Fantasy RPG's... Sorry, but I just can't admire them. They're 16, 17, 18 years old. They barely hit puberty and they're saving the world.
Ah hell, enough of my rent. The point is, Leon being 30, only makes him a BETTER hero. Screw the fangirls.

In RPGs, you're washed up if you're over 20.  

Mr. Tough Guy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:45 pm
Sporadic77
Exactly! It's the most ridiculous thing in the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:16 pm
Sporadic77
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

OMG AWESOME SIGGY!
SW ALL THE WAY!  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:41 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
OMG AWESOME SIGGY!
SW ALL THE WAY!

Thanks! Have a golder! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
[quote="xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx The point is, Leon being 30, only makes him a BETTER hero. Screw the fangirls.
Why do you think Krauser, Mikhail, Nicholai, and Wesker are my favorite characters? Because they're men. Not little boys with Emo-hair cuts and attitude problems.

Speaking of Leon's sexuality...was it me or did Leon sound a tad-bit gay when he said: "You've got that right, we'll find a cure." confused  

Das Jabberwockie

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:11 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
[quote="xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx The point is, Leon being 30, only makes him a BETTER hero. Screw the fangirls.
Why do you think Krauser, Mikhail, Nicholai, and Wesker are my favorite characters? Because they're men. Not little boys with Emo-hair cuts and attitude problems.

Speaking of Leon's sexuality...was it me or did Leon sound a tad-bit gay when he said: "You've got that right, we'll find a cure." confused

He seemed a bit gay throughout the game but that sentence dosent sport it.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:29 pm
Mr. Kennedy
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME

He seemed a bit gay throughout the game but that sentence dosent sport it.. sweatdrop
It's not the statement itself...it's the way he said it and the look on his face.  

Das Jabberwockie

Rubedo salgado

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:23 am
i think he should pick Ada  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:40 pm
He should stay single. Leon is a man who likes to help people,Tying the hero down now would be wrong.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

The Rampant Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:11 pm
All I know is that Leon dies his hair on resi 4 the camera was above his head and I could see his brown roots
Leon's a bottle blonde  
::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games