Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

-Gippal-of-Machina-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:40 am
(( Sorry for my absence! gonk My parents took away my computer privlages until I payed off my car insurance for the month and gave them back their money that I owed them. But I'm back now! 3nodding ))

Chi wandered into the kitchen swinging his arms back and forth widely and humming a tune. He was bored and hungry, a mix he didn't like, so to solve one of those problems he began rumaging through some cabinets tossing some stuff out, while setting large opbjects on the floor. At some point in all of this he managed to make himself body armor out of things he had found. A pot on his head, a strainer with dangling spoons on his chest with string holding it all together. A wooden cutting bored protected his back and dish cloth washing gloves covered his hands. In doing this he hadn't realized he had cure his boredom instead of his hunger, but continued to look for food anyway.

[S'okay Gip.]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:51 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
Aoki blinked. Maybe now, Onii-san was a better term for Tao. She thought, and a sudden glaze came to her eyes. Was she scared of calling people by their names? She frowned a bit and hopped out of Tao's arms, almost stummbling again, this time due to the fact she was a good five feet off the ground.

"Hey Onii-san..." She said lightly. "Do you think it's okay to call people by their names if your younger? I really don't know. Everyone calls me Aoki, but they're all older. I don't even think I can call Koh-kun by his name, and he's my best friend."

((Okay, I have four hours of community service tonight. No time to post. Adios mon amis! ^_~ Ooo.. Spanish AND french!))

Tao felt some unease coming from Aoki, just because he was in tune with people's feelings, for many reasons... most of them were hidden in a closet. He watched her hop out of his arms and just let them float down to his pockets.

"Really I guess it's up to the person you are talking to... it's always respectful to call someone older by their title and whatnot. I call everyone by their first name... I guess it's cause I'm the oldest... I never gave too much thought about being called tao-san, or tao-sama, or onii-san or whatever really. Call me what you like. If you come up with a smart nick-name however you'll be in for it."

He winked at the young lady and gave her a warm hug, to show he didn't really mind what he was called.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:53 am
He sat in an alleyway silently, looking out at nothing as the people on the street walked by, laughing quietly about something someone said, other people talking about the strange things that were happening in the forest near them; screaming, the sounds of fighting, a dark aura filling the sky...

He clucked his tongue, chuckling quietly. Of course strange things happened in that forest. It was their forest after all, right? Tomi then looked over at the streets to see if any potential victims came to his mind. None yet. Had he already slaughtered the good ones? A sad thought.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:43 pm
Saku enterd the kitchen and placed her hands on her hips once she saw the little boy in dish armor. Why was it that she kept running into him? "Chi, what on earth are you up to now?" The teen sighed feeling like a babysitter of sorts. Hmm.. that was a good idea, a babysitter for both Chi abd Rikku, that would help us all out.  

~Teri-Kaitou~

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:31 pm
Aoki just blinked, completely taken my surprise. Before Tao, no one had ever givin her a hug except Shinobu, and by total fluke Koh. Sighing, she half closed her eyes. Thinking about everything she had forgotten about, she gasped and broke out of Tao's arms.

"Suki-sama!" She yelled, turning around, throwing pillos everywhere to make her way to the bottom of her pillow pile of a bed. "I totally forgot! Tao-aniki, you need to give him his scarf back! And his gift!"

Pulling out the golden scarf, she folded it around a brass spy-glass. Gently passing it to Tao, she smilled warmly.

"I hope... I didn't damage his scarf. It was nice of Suki-sama to lend it to me for my dangerous mission. But, it turned out the mission wasn't as long as I had expected. Melora was a little more than... Well, anxious to take revenge on Onee-sama." She explained, pushing all her pillows into a pile again. "But, now that I'm back, I want to see Suki-sama. I want to go to town and hang out with him for a day. Would you like to come?"

Honestly, Aoki had no idea how to react to a hug. Being a thief, the only signs of affection she had recieved were 'Good job's, and a pat on the head once in a while from her sister. Finally relizing she was rammbling on about something completely incoherent. She twitched and faced Tao, bowing in apology.

"Gomen."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:17 am
Tomoyo made her way to Nia's room, intent on finding the thief. "Nia-san," she softly called from the doorway, "I came to ask-" She stopped short at the sight of Shinobu. The girl was pale, with dark circles under her eyes and a haunted expression. "Shinobu-san?" she ventured cautiously, "What happened?"  

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:29 pm
Shinobu twitched, her ears picking up a familiar voice. She tuened slowly, locks of her silvery hair draping over her forhead limply as she swayed until she faced the door.

Sure enough, standing there was Tomoyo.

She took in a deep breath, notioned to the bed, and then sat down on it.

"There's... nothing wrong." she lied. "I just came to see Nia about a few small... problems... nothing that you should worry yourself over."

Good job... Shinobu inwardly scolded herself. You made such a fuss out in the hallways every must know by now...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:39 pm
Tao took the scarf and the gift and smiled at the girl.

"I think I'll leave you two alone for an afternoon... besides... I'm still exausted from my last mission..." He winked at the girl and sighed.

"There's a reason why I do all my missions alone." He paused to think... "There's also a reason why I don't get too many missions, whew... exausting... anyway. I'll give these to Suki and let him know you are looking for him."

He laughed again quietly and gave the girl another small hug before walking off to find his brother.

"Nothing to be sorry about... when I find Suki I'll send him your way."

He walked around, looking for his little brother.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

The Jashu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:19 pm
Suki awoke from his nap, his small fragile body exhausted from his adventerous tasks he had persued in. His small oogling eyes slowly peered open, twinkling in the little light that shown through. The locks of snow white hair that fell into his eyes were brushed aside to get a view of where he might actually be now. The surroundings didn't seem to remind him until he turned slightly to the side, crashing down upon the wet dewy grass. Swinging back around over his little body, the hammock captured him into a spiderweb oriented prison. Flailing his hands around, he managed to get free along with a reminder of where he was. From his makeshift bedside, he took his snug, pitch black shoes and placed them over his long black leggings. His long black cloak with grey lining embroidering its edges rippled back in the wind in a harmonized pattern. Noticing that his goldenrod scarf was missing, he was reminded of the previous day he had went searching for the others. Alone, he was wondering so innocently into the depths of the unknown. Heading back for his established home, and away from the wilderness, where he could bask in the nightsky's twilight view that told him wonders, his mind was focused upon the scarf. They had been seperated for too long, but Suki knew the cherished item was in reliable hands. His soft, lavender eyes gazed into the distance of where several houses that seemed familiar stood. A long path with winding curves and forks led that way, Suki being so lost, went down it. It was the only thing that seemed sensible, not knowing where he was, or who he might run to. Its as if the scarf removed from his system had thrown it off balance. As he relized his hopelessness, tears dripped upon the trail. As he traveled, his trail of small prints, followed by small collections of what Suki liked to call 'sadness pools'.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:40 pm
"Chances are my little brother is lost again..."

Tao sighed to himself and gently placed the scarf and gift within a pouch as he left to find his brother. He took a minute to listen and heighten his senses so he could hear his little brother as he came towards his area. Figureing his was on a road somewhere Tao took off walking on the road towards where he suspected Suki to be.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:47 pm
Fai pulled out the long list, rolling it up and placing it in a back pocket. "Seems like everyone is busy." He said softly, looking out the window to see Tao disappear towards a direction somewhere. He then sighed, taking his cherished mask and left his room, walking down the halls. He passed by Nia's room, but didn't make eye contact with anyone. He didn't need their troubles right now. Maybe later when he was back to being idiotic. Not right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:25 pm
Aoki blinked. Tao left so suddenly. Grinning, she fell over onto her pile of pillows and almost instantly fell asleep. So much had happened, so much felt wrong with the world. But spending less than half an hour with a close thief made everything seem better. Smilling brightly, she had a feeling she wouldn't wake up for a while.  

Tsubasa Reservoir

The Jashu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:49 pm
Suki's eyes filled with floods of tears, he was unable to see through them clearly, and the depictions through his soft eyes were distorted. He bobbled down the path, hungry and tired now. His hope was lost, spiraling downward like an airplane, his mind had crashed. Instantly, he plopped down onto his back and stared into the sky. Gestures of communication seemed to be interacting between the heavenly entity and himself. From ones view, it would look like he had gone derranged. Being lost was on Suki's most hated things ever list. He could wander endlessly with his eternal life, but it would be hopeless if he never got a purpose. A ray of hope sparkled through his mind's corridors, in the distance his older brother Tao could be seen through the trickling rivers of tears. He wiped his eyes, thinking it was unreal, a mirage. The cascade was cleared and his view was unobscured, the unbelievable truth was just over the horizon. In a rush of joy, he sprinted over to Tao-san, stumbling over the rough landscape of rocks placed upon the trail. Before Tao could react his propelled himself into the warmth of the shelter within his arms, sticking to him like a starfish.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:37 am
"Your appearance belies your words," Tomoyo said shortly, walking closer to get a better look at her. No apparent physical injuries-but that was to be expected. Instead, Shinobu looked rather like she had woken from a nightmare. "You need sleep," Tomoyo commented softly.  

Lirdianc

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:34 am
((Okay...I don't now when Koh's gonna reply so I'll just post something.))

Taketo realized that he felt an indifference in the air coming from inside the Thieves' little haven. He abruptly stopped Koh in midsentence and slowly walked twoard the theatre, with thoughts of dread running through his mind, as well as his daring, unforging thoughts for Tomoyo. His walk soon became a sprint as he seemed to just appear near the entrance of the theatre, near the large arching doorway. Taketo stepped in, as if expecting for his worst nightmare to flash out in front of him. Though, all there lay before him was the desolate howl of the scorching wind that blew from him opening the doors.

Taketo scanned the area, unconvinced that this was just it. He felt as if his attacker might be here, or one of his fellow thieves were in danger. He kept his guard up, even more so that he ever did on any missions. He quickly made his way to find Tomoyo over with Shinobu. He relaxed a little seeing they were both safe, but didn't let his concern change his facial expressions.

"You guys ok?"

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games