Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:40 pm
which ninja guild was this in?
or RP...

cause van would be a fun guy to slap in there.

No one here is in the NNJ so you wouldn't get it.

wait

no

nevermind.

Vanslaz==Akatsuki on XTC//Acid  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:53 pm
Needless to say, after the amazingly *Cough* aqward day at the spa, they came home, men tired and pretty much r@ped, they quickly got into their routine of class again. Teachers leave, kids do whatever they want. But for once, the Akatsuki actually have a good plot.

Calling upon the expertise of Sasori, another Akatsuki member to bring along a new team and enroll them in the class. Iruka, being quite discontented with the idea of having MORE people to teach, graciously lets them in the class despite his displeasure.

The three new students, clothes in red, black, and silver ((Akatsuki colours)) gained amazing popularity in the class. Rei*, the silver-haired hottie, quickly gained fans and a full-out fan club. Seiryu* gained many male suiters. The last team member attracted the brightest mind. These perfect students charmed everyone;

Except Sky. Hated amoung the Akatsuki for her forcefull resistance and ability to heal herself, hated these perfect people. The idea of having someone so abnormal and so popular to steal away her, and everyone elses friends not only enraged the orange-haired femme-fetal, but also Hinata. The sweet, little bag of shy hated Seiryu for stealing an already stolen Naruto, and her new friend, Yul.

((Describing what happened with Sasori's new team.))

Tsubasa Reservoir

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:54 pm
Sorry Vanny, this isn't a public roleplay, it's little peices of paper we move with our fingers and play out. No men allowed. : D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:27 pm
XPPPPP

that sounds...

amazingly...

amusing XDD

that and I can't be there to move my little piece about lol  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:27 pm
I had the original idea.

Well that's a lie, the original idea was a copy of something my cousins came up with. God bless them... damn I miss those three, sometime soon I'm gonna go see them for sure!

In any case, they had a pokemon paper world, the people weren't very well made, but they has made version of every pokemon, so that was rather impressive.

Then I came up with the idea for an Inuyasha world, a HUGE sucess, might I add, without thousands of paper characters, the entire band of seven, the kyounzeneko clan, and lots of inuyasha madeups. Including an actual roleplay world that covers my entire bedroom floor.

Then me and mary and ashintuku came up with our own families, then unto a hinata house [a failed one], then a fairy thing [another failed one] and the newest being a naruto one. A BIG success.

So all in all we've had three sucesses, and 2 failure ideas. The families, inuyasha, and naruto are all working well or did work well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:30 pm
Alright, and also we only have about 40 naruto peices at this point. And that's the maximum, so it's relatively new.

Still, it's fun to play with these guys, we can mess around with stupid but amusing fillers, such as the spa, and we can lets our minds go to town with seriously pwnage episodes, like the tournament.

Which I do believe I said I'd go over today. biggrin

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:36 pm
Really, it was an all around good tournament. At first, with the beginning battles, it wasn't very satisfying, but as things progressed me and mary started to really get into it.

Let me try and recap from atleast the semifinals... Calling mary to help me brainstorm.

Here are the teams, 2 people on a tag-team battle, where one person from each team sits out.

Team 7; Naruto and Sasuke
Team 8; Kiba and Shino
Team 9; Neji and Rocklee
Team 10; Shikamaru and Ino
Team 11; Gaara and Kankuro
Team 12; Yul and Dart
Team 13; Khuji and Connifer
Team 14; Sky and Momo

Preliminaries;

11 vs 7= 11
12 vs 14= 12
13 vs 10= 13
9 vs 8= 9

Semi-Finals;

I'll actually provide a brief description of what happened, seeing as how these battles were atually half-assed. Whereas only the one with Shikamaru vs. Khuji was any good in the preliminaries. Other than that people were just pushed off and pwned and whatnot.

13 vs 9=

Neji and Rocklee vs Kuji and Connifer

Starters for team 13 was Connifer, and for teams 9 was rocklee.
This was lame.
Connie started making bugs swarm in front of him, like a blanket of bussing as Rocklee szoomed forward, causing the bugs in the way to sting his eyeballs out, and then proceeded to puish Connie out of the ring. Thus both of them were out as Rocklee was blind and Connie was cheapskated.
Then the actual battle came between Neji and Khuji.
Neji was trying to get close to 64 strike Khuji, when Khuji's hand morphed into a large venus fly trap [think of something like the bow-wow's from mario, if you will] and manhandled Neji.
Before long Neji was trapped in a plant-made cage and gave-up the fight, his excuse being "I know my limits."

11 vs 12=

Gaara and Kankuro vs Yul and Dart

The starters were Dart and Gaara. They were fighting it out sorta like how Rocklee and Gaara did in the actual tournament, lest the lotus-crap, because honestly, Dart is a copycat character of Rocklee, he's just not so ugly. As they were fighting, Dart made a huge leap overhead, but miscalculated and landed out of bounds, disqualifying himself, but conveniently landing feet first on kankuro, sqawrshing him profusely, and taking both of them out of the tournament.
Then Yul came in and started going mano a mano with Gaara. Things were going well until Gaara started to knock Yul about very harshly with mudballs, or whatever Mary calls them, as she was playing Gaara. And after a while Yul just kinda stood there and took wave after wave of sand right in the gut like 'ow' 'ow' 'ow' 'ow' then he fell over, unconcious, and Gaara kept goin'. That kinda sucked.

The finals;

So the final battle was between Khuji and Connifer [team 13] and Gaara and Kankuro [team 11]

This was basically Battle of the chakra supply.

Starters were Kankuro and Connifer. Connie started out making his kair, which is an off green limey colours, into a glowing, poisonous web, while Kankuro dashes around like a retard. Until Kankuro whipped out a puppet and started to fight back when Connie sent waves of termintes out and they ate pinocchio, so now, Kankuro being screwed, used his puppet strings to tie up Connie, while Con, in return, tied up Kankuro in his web and then, as they stood there, draining each other's chakra, it was a battle to see who lasted the longest.
Me and Mary rock-paper-scissored for this one.
Connie fell out first.

They all took a break.

Then round 2.

By now both Connie and Kankuro were chakra-drained so niether of them could fight leading into the final [and totally badass] match between Khuji and Gaara.
The battle started out with Khuji taking up root in the ground below them, transforming the bottom half of his body into roots and gathering power from the soil below as Gaara started to transfer what soil Khuji didn't have into sand.
As Khuji's power grew he became immensely big and started to sprout spider plants all upon the battle feild ground which promptly began to grow pods. Suspiciously purple pods. Gaara finally started to clue in that he could use his sand to block out the crucial sunlight to choke Khuji's plant. All in all, this was working well when Khuji's top half retreated into a pod for a slight hibernation as all the smaller pods, now covered in sand, but still alive, opened to realiese their poison. A bad sign for Gaara, who coated the ground in as much sand as possible and tried his best to greater the height below him by piling up sand there.
By now the battle ground doesn't even resemble a battleground.
After the poison was released Khuji, full bodied now and sperate from the plant, came out of the pod to face Gaara, who had retreated in his sand coffin to hide from the toxin in the air. However, there isn't a lot of oxygen in there gor Gaara to breathe and the second he let's one ounce of poison slip into his lungs he's bound to be down super quick.
Khuji feels no fear towards his own poinson, he practically breathes the stuff anyway.

[don't worry at this time a barrier was placed around the battleground ensuring that none of the spectators would be afftected by either the poinson or the sand]

Gaara soon sees no other option then to quickly bring down the coffin and strike, although the second he does Khuji reacts as well and let's loose an extra large amount of poison right to Gaara, and transforms one of his arms into a long sharp root and pieces Gaara right through the torso, allowing the poison to eat away at his insides, while Gaara, unnafected by this, sends wave after wave of sand at Khuji and begins to crush the life out of him.
Yet again, battle of the chakra's whoever runs out first, atlouth this is much more physical than any battle before. Either boy could die.
Me and mary rock-paper-scissored it again.
Khuji fell down, as Gaara, snesing vistory, retreated to safety, where besically keeled over.

Although Khuji, in all rights was pretty much , he was brought back due to some careful quick-thinging from their team leader, Misoka Sensei* who sprinkled a pakcet of nutri-grow about Khuji's limp body and allowed the boy to root there and replenish himself for awhile.

Gaara instantly gained medical attention from Sky, and both boys lived.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:40 pm
For anybody who actually read that. Kudos to you.  

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:43 pm
I read it.

Oh, and I figured out why I lost my will to keep writing in the roleplay. It's actually connected to a personal matter, believe it or not. One of those "psychological" dillies and whatnot. Don't worry, before long it should be sorted out.

And then I may return as my fun and energetic self, instead of this lethargic version. Bleh.

PS. TENTACLE RAPE-AGE!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:51 pm
Ah! *Tentacle r@pe-age-d* X_x And I thought today was odd enough before Miku posted.  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:04 pm
Well, Izumo, I hopes you can come back soon. You're a good rper and I miss you there.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:34 pm
really now...

jeez...

miku

rapgeding Tsubasa v.v

well... I have a tail!
a metal ONE!

and a pitchfork...

those wouldn't make good tentacles tho.... >.>  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:55 am
We need to get some action going on in Immortal Thieves, oh and is the Naruto Roleplay actually up? I thought it was under construction.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:13 pm
Oh man do I ever want to get it up. I just don't know thew details there, it's going to be hard to figure out the atrting plotline and all that. And, to make things work we're going to need a LOT of rpers.  

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:31 pm
I smell

ADVERTISING!

Cha! XD

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games