Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:48 pm
Hana looked over to where Kara Ni had went and walked over to the caravan. In a quick, messy scrawl, scribbled,

I'm going to Shella, and I'll be back with myrrh! ~Hana

"So...shall we get going?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:51 pm
"Hm... sounds fine, what of you, Gurdy? Can you walk?" Kikuchi asked.

"At the rate of you dragging me along I can walk fine..." he laughed lightly, adjusting his hat with a free hand.

((Hey guys, wanna see a picture of Gurdy and Kikuchi I made?))

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:04 pm
((Sure!))

Hana stood up, pocketing her compact crystal. As she walked out of the forest, the crystal made a small aura protecting her from miasma.

"You know...this is going to be a long trip...so how are we going to be able to make it..."

((Uhh...do we need an RP character for De Nam?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:14 pm
"Uh... Gurdy...?"

"Your Chalice holds the element to get to the Vale of Alfitaria, Miss Kikuchi..." he pointed out with a smile.

((The art is in the fanart section! Whoo!))

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:17 pm
Hana nodded, grinning.

"Yeah...because I know that my crystal's aura is too small to contain all three of us..." she acknowledged. "Damn you, De Nam...I swear, when I get to you, I'm never letting you out of my sight, so I don't have to keep going places with half a crystal..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:29 pm
"It's just like before, wandering the world together, Gurdy!" Kikuchi exclaimed with glee, "It'll be fun! And now we've got Hana to come along!"

She turned to her, "You said you come from Shella? How come I never see you?"

"Maybe you're unpbservant, Miss Kikuchi?" Gurdy chuckled.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:33 pm
"No clue...when I moved to Shella and remet De Nam again...we were usually out of the city, in Veo Lu Sluice...you know, studying the animals...like flan, since they were weak." Hana laughed, remembering her times in Shella with her friend. "I wasn't usually at home diring the days, and De Nam and I wandered the city at nights..."

Now that Hana thought about it, maybe that was why her parents didn't like De Nam, the two always wandering off to random places.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:38 pm
"Then again I'm always inside, taloring away... if not that, I'm out and about with Eleanor and poking fun at Amidatty..." Kikuchi laughed uneasily, "But after I decided to become a Caravaner, things have gotten a ton more fun! Not to mention meeting up with Gurdy was a nice change~~"

"I would've died if you hadn't have come to the Moschet Manor..." he chuckled.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:43 pm
Hana laughed as well.

"You know...I wonder how De Nam is doing...after all, hanging around the crystal at nights was always fun...I wonder if he still does it..." looking to Kikuchi, she asked, "Does he?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:48 pm
Kikuchi nodded, "Uh-huh, he always tends to be very deep in thought too... I never bother him about it though..." she said, scratching her head lightly, instead she just took off her feathered hat and gave a sigh.

"Aww, Miss Kikuchi gets lonely in Shella?"

"Duh..."

"My, my... well then, you've always got me to stick around with you~~"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:54 pm
"Yeah...De Nam is like that...always thinking...unless were sneaking off somewhere. Then he's a completely different person!" Hana exclaimed, and then pouted a bit. "You're lonely? Well...don't worry, you won;t be anymore!" 'I wonder if he misses me...'  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:56 pm
"Aww... I've got Eleanor to entertain me in Shella, it's not that bad... but yes, Gurdy has been a nice change, little trouble maker..." Kikuchi smirked.

"I can't help it..." he whined.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:07 pm
"Uhh...did he ever say anything about me?" Hana asked curiously, still walking along. "Because if he didn't, then I'd be really pissed...we're like best friends!!" shrugging a bit afterwards, she grinned and jumped up and down a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:13 pm
"He'd mention you here or there in the few conversations we had... I always assumed you were a lost lover or something..." she simply said, looking to Gurdy lovingly, "Let's get on the road?"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:19 pm
"L-L-Lost lover?!" Hana stammered, turning red. Her and De Nam?! De Nam and her?! "That's crazy!!"  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games