Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Oukow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:45 pm
Hey, and welcome *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:07 pm
Hey there. I'm Annie, 17 years old, a first-year med student, and an avid writer. I'm heavily into art, though: I love making psychedelic drawings and paintings (avid raver heart ), playing piano, and writing. I mostly write beat poetry and short stories. Anything I think of, I write - be it a fanfic or a crazy survival guide.

Crazy random facts about me ... I'm a cat person. I'm a candykid. I'm in love with the most awesome man and we've been together for two months now. I love hugs, and getting them on my birthday. I'll be 18 the 4th of November, so PM me with a hug shower and I'll love you. whee

psy_annie

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:08 pm
psy_annie
Hey there. I'm Annie, 17 years old, a first-year med student, and an avid writer. I'm heavily into art, though: I love making psychedelic drawings and paintings (avid raver heart ), playing piano, and writing. I mostly write beat poetry and short stories. Anything I think of, I write - be it a fanfic or a crazy survival guide.

Crazy random facts about me ... I'm a cat person. I'm a candykid. I'm in love with the most awesome man and we've been together for two months now. I love hugs, and getting them on my birthday. I'll be 18 the 4th of November, so PM me with a hug shower and I'll love you. whee

Avid raver, huh?
Cool.
Welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Welcome! blaugh  

Oukow

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:27 pm
You're Psycho from now on. xd

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:49 pm
Welcome newbies!

I don't remember who played soccer, but you're amazing, becuase I do to.

All the rest of you shouoldn't feel bad, because you're amazing simlpy for being in my guild.

Spastic waffles
Captain

broken_91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:13 pm
-sneaks in and drops a note-

Note
So so so. I trolled around here before asking to join and as such I know of your little race majigger to all greet kids first. So I join your game and I RAISE YOU. As this is a 'note' you ALL get no point from moi.

Nyah nyah.

Anyways. I'm a Junior in Highschool and you kids can call me Gabs if you'd like. One of my Many nicknames. I love sugar and caffiene, and excited for college, can't get enough of Latin, and am amused by this guild.

So yeah- this place is truely what I've been looking for. I write a lot and it tends to fall into a combo of three themes: violent, sappy, or crack-tastic. As such, I'm trying to get out of my boundaries and have a fiction account somewhere on the net. Let's not go look over and comment like crazy though- its pretty crappy.

Erm. I do have a pretty sick shop out there that is failing. So if you really want to I suppose you can search that out if you're feeling interested. Its.. odd. Writing request thing. Evidentally no one gets it. Oh well. I'll live.

Yup. That sums me up. I shall go and post some stuffs and comment and review now that I'm cool enough to.

Peace.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:15 pm
Welcome!

You already know where to go and what will happen.

But afterwards I might give you a cookie.

And a flyingclingglomptacklehuggleofwaffleydoom.

Spastic waffles
Captain

broken_91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:22 pm
-pounces on Waffles- What kiiiiiiiind of cookie?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:24 pm
We have every kind of cookie.

And then some.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:36 pm
broken_91
-pounces on Waffles- What kiiiiiiiind of cookie?

Cookies of pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:58 pm
Eheh. I would rather not have cookies of pain, Zee.. Thanks for the offer though. o_____o;;;;  

broken_91

psy_annie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:33 pm
@ Amazing people that welcomed me: *hugtackleglompkisslovelovebitesqueeeeeeze*

@ New people: Welcome!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:03 am
Holy Cow! I was gone for one night and mucho people join! and Im not first to say hello gonk what are you all trying to do to me.. AND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I dont wanna be demoted.. *lowers head lower then waffles* No demoting I will be good and confescates all the newbies syrup!

And Zahmen I know what you mean.. I just accepted 2 more.. and one of them was Impetigo's friends.

But now for my intro *everyone runs and hides*
HEY!! Its not going to be that bad...
lol

Anyways Im Tak-Jak! or Takkun as Kirby calls me.
You can call me anything that you think of and I say its okay.
Im turning 16 pretty soon and will be driving. Sophomore!
Play Soccer, Run Cross Country
And currently a Powder Puff Football play xd

-Warning-

Im Absolutly Insane!

no... seriously... Im a lunitic.
But no one here has complained... yet..
Ya'll love me right? *sad innocent face*
Because I Love you all!

Including you newbies.
Welcome to the family

*grouphugwithnewbiesandrandomoldermembers*

--Tak

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Ablepsy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:04 am
Hello!

I'm Ablepsy, and I'm new here!

My bestest friend, Impetigo, suggested
I join, so I checked it out and boom!

Here I am!

I like to write, and I draw a lot too.

I usually write poetry, but I'm known to
write fanfics and short stories too.

Nice to meet you all!

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games