Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:15 pm
( Miina can pick up any wave or signal that is miles away.)

" It's nothing." Miina said and continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:18 pm
he barged into the main room yelling "hey guys were back!!" then he started walking to the couch where the others were  

gants

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:22 pm
(oh but still did your character expect that she was dead or something i mean because you suddenly say it and when i read it sounded like if she was surprised or something anyways lets just go on)

she then flew off the metal hand she turned it into a snake she made it move around and everything "hmm what else can i turn it to..... oh..." she then laughed evily she was coming up with a good plan to get rid of those kids and with what she just thought up chances of defeating them had just increased  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:29 pm
she started thinking of how it was she was going to destroy them "hmm so far counting slade which iv only seen once theres only three villains in this town....atleast that i know of" she said thinking out loud "hmm that kid with the fire powers can easily take care of that ice kid hmm....aha iv got it though it wont work if i try it now ill have to wait a bit"  

tinyestagain

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:48 pm
Reito came in after Frost "HIYE TEEN TITANS!" she shouted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:50 pm
Miina took out a control pad and started working on her mico mico ears. " Wires seem to be good..everything is in place." she muttered, looking at the small screen.

( Well...My character wasnt in the battle because..you guys posted a lot while I was working. She just felt a strong wave that was new to her. She was curious that's all.)  

~k-i-a~

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:04 pm
Reito looked at the ears 'I know those are from Gatsurin but doesnt that mean shes from Gatsurin too? oh well' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:12 pm
she continued making different plans but the one that she was talking about to herself before was still the bestes one she came up with and she just kept on making improvements to it "hmm yea thats good" she said to herself thinking of other things to add in to her plan  

tinyestagain

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:48 pm
Miina's mico mico ears went straight up and then went back down. She gave a small smile while putting back her control pad back into her bag.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:52 pm
"So what was that all about?" Reito said looking at her strange.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:58 pm
Miina turned to face Reito and asked, " What?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:31 pm
(has everyone forgotten about this rp and no not the people that actualy have been posting sweatdrop sweatdrop i mean the people that are supposed to be the teen titans)  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:07 pm
((I guees that we've been posting so much that there too lazy to read it all, I know how that feels xd Well I have my own Teen Titans Roleplay site http://groups.msn.com/TTRoleplays ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:43 pm
gants
(has everyone forgotten about this rp and no not the people that actualy have been posting sweatdrop sweatdrop i mean the people that are supposed to be the teen titans)

(I haven't forgotten...I just can't think of anything to do)  

de Alighieri

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:47 am
Akito...Sohma
gants

(I haven't forgotten...I just can't think of anything to do)

He can say hi to the two new characters my character wanted to meet the Teen Titans 3nodding )  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games