Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
PYP thread? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koosei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:47 pm
*shudders* Zen, I know what you mean. I have so much curl in mine, that if is was short enough, it'd almost be a curly, poofy afro. *shudders* thus why I'm never cutting it short.
on the other hand, I'm trying to take some decent pics of myself. try to get something other than my grad pictures.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:23 pm
Koosei
*shudders* Zen, I know what you mean. I have so much curl in mine, that if is was short enough, it'd almost be a curly, poofy afro. *shudders* thus why I'm never cutting it short.
on the other hand, I'm trying to take some decent pics of myself. try to get something other than my grad pictures.

Hehe, cool, curly. hehe.

Anyways, Koosei you may wanna read my story tomorrow for your guest appearance, shhh...., don't tell anybody!  

Zen Rider

Koosei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:29 pm
Zen Rider
Koosei

Hehe, cool, curly. hehe.

Anyways, Koosei you may wanna read my story tomorrow for your guest appearance, shhh...., don't tell anybody!

well, it's long-ish now. almost halfway down my back, so it is weighed down a bit. enough that it's just down to a lot of waves (and ringlets when it dries funny) >< not fun, that.
whee *goes to read*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:43 pm
My hair just looks like some kind of perpetual disaster. Long, black, and kind of shaggy.  

Gonbe

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:35 pm
at least you have hair mine is shaven every two months  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:13 pm
oooooh, fun. [/sarcasm] why do you have to do that?  

Koosei

Gonbe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:18 pm
Maybe because if his hair grows, it becomes long, black, and shaggy?

Maybe I should shave mine. But I spent so long growing it... that's the only thing really keeping me from chopping it all off.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:18 pm
my Parents dont want to have a hippie for a son I dont know  

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Koosei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:22 am
confused oooookay. that's just a weird reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:15 am
To be honest I dont really know but he is brutal  

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

[Dead Star]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:19 am
User Image

For some reason most of the pictures i own are orangey..(Due to my terracotta wallpaper+bad webcam combo :3)
But cha
-neenja-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:18 am
User Image
me
User Image
me and manga
AM I THE ONLY BLACK GUY IN THIS GUILD xd  

hikaru30000

Koosei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:06 pm
no, there's Zen. He's black too.

sorry if I stole your thunder though. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:13 pm
User Image

Keep in mind that this is me from around February. I've grown a lot since then. (I haven't been able to get many recent pictures on my computer. And yes this is me in Italy in the Colliseum)  

Masamune 5.0

Funky Monkey Bill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:36 pm
Dang you went to Italy. I've only places I've been outside the country were South Korea and Japan. Maybe Canada when I was at Niagra Falls, but I don't think that counts.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games