Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:16 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"I just found it."
"i see." kik puts her staff in the water and casts Gibarta (( A flurry of ice is shot in front of the caster, hits multiple enemies and can freeze them.)) and the water freezes with vexxion, but his top half is not frozen.
*Takes his gloves off, puts his hands on the ice, and the ice melts.*

"Sorry Kiki, but that won't work with me in here."
kiki casts Zalure(( - Lowers enemy defensive ability))
((It wasn't defense. His element is fire, remember?))
((i know but the lower the defense the more she can freeze him. she doesn't know his element is fire.)) Kiki does Gibarta again and this time everything is frozen expect of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:42 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"when are we going to fight im getting antsy!!"she looks around hastaly "i need to feed!!"
*starts to back away* uh oh  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:07 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
"when are we going to fight im getting antsy!!"she looks around hastaly "i need to feed!!"

"on mortals oh *she smiles evily* you are a mortal arent you" she flys down twards him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:11 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"on mortals oh *she smiles evily* you are a mortal arent you" she flys down twards him
yeah ahh *runs*  

hydra4

Biyokko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:25 pm
Name: Xurase (Zoe-RAH-say)
Sex: Male
Eye Color: Brown-bronze
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 158lbs
Hair Color: Black-brown
Hobbies: Reading, sitting in the rain, listening to music, toying with his power over sound.
Element: Sound
Weapon: Two modified Kama, in addition to sound waves which can be used to identify things, see using principles similar to sonar, and hovering short distances above solid objects using low-frequency sound waves.
Nobody: Doppelgangers
Background: There was nothing before, and there was nothing after. When the Heartless swarmed his world, the inhabitants barely protested, having been lifeless and bleak to begin with.
Appearance: Ware has long blackish hair which he generally leaves alone. His skin is relatively pale, though not deathly so, and he tends to dress in neutral colors, preferring black, white and grey. His eyes occasionally shift colors, a telltale sign the his demeanor is about to take a drastic change. Despite his control over sound, he himself is considered mute save for occasional thrumming sounds and brief, far-between words given to those who have earned his trust.
Alias: The Silent Cacophony
(( If I get to post, it'll have to be tommorrow as I have run out of time. ))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:57 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

yeah ahh *runs*

she lands where he previosly stood and almost fell over laughing "you shouldve seen your face it was a classic!!" rofl rofl  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:01 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

yeah ahh *runs*
Kiki see them and gets a little evil thought. Kiki does the spell Grants on killux. (Force only tech that uses the light element.) "i wonder what will happen" she goes over to killux and kurioshi.

((if anyone is wondering why the spellsare called what their called i getting the spells from a game))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:49 am
Xeggr walked over by the wall and leaned angainst it with his arms crossed. He had his left foot against the wall and had his head looking down towards the ground with his eyes closed. He began to think of dark thoughts.  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:51 am
Biyokko
Name: Xurase (Zoe-RAH-say)
Sex: Male
Eye Color: Brown-bronze
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 158lbs
Hair Color: Black-brown
Hobbies: Reading, sitting in the rain, listening to music, toying with his power over sound.
Element: Sound
Weapon: Two modified Kama, in addition to sound waves which can be used to identify things, see using principles similar to sonar, and hovering short distances above solid objects using low-frequency sound waves.
Nobody: Doppelgangers
Background: There was nothing before, and there was nothing after. When the Heartless swarmed his world, the inhabitants barely protested, having been lifeless and bleak to begin with.
Appearance: Ware has long blackish hair which he generally leaves alone. His skin is relatively pale, though not deathly so, and he tends to dress in neutral colors, preferring black, white and grey. His eyes occasionally shift colors, a telltale sign the his demeanor is about to take a drastic change. Despite his control over sound, he himself is considered mute save for occasional thrumming sounds and brief, far-between words given to those who have earned his trust.
Alias: The Silent Cacophony
(( If I get to post, it'll have to be tommorrow as I have run out of time. ))

((Your in. I can tell your a deep thinker, a person who thinks non stop))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:38 pm
bixyll pulled out his blade " anyone for a one on one?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Biyokko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:03 pm
(( Thank you muchly. ))

Xurase stared out at the darkness with disinterest, eyes half lidded with boredom. One might have expected him to be somewhat more worried or perhaps out of sorts due to his sudden non-existance, but he knew as had the rest of hi world exactly what had happened and why.

The heartless and nobodies were known, as were their motives and how they were 'born', so it came as no surprise when their weak world was overcome and destroyed. Vague, dilluted emotions existed for him, but they were merely inklings and memories of what he once might have said or done, hateful tastes of something bigger that he couldn't have anymore.

Coffee would be much apprieciated right now. Or clothes. Apparantly he could still be cold, and the pair of brown shorts he was wearing did nothing for him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:30 pm
Biyokko
(( Thank you muchly. ))

Xurase stared out at the darkness with disinterest, eyes half lidded with boredom. One might have expected him to be somewhat more worried or perhaps out of sorts due to his sudden non-existance, but he knew as had the rest of hi world exactly what had happened and why.

The heartless and nobodies were known, as were their motives and how they were 'born', so it came as no surprise when their weak world was overcome and destroyed. Vague, dilluted emotions existed for him, but they were merely inklings and memories of what he once might have said or done, hateful tastes of something bigger that he couldn't have anymore.

Coffee would be much apprieciated right now. Or clothes. Apparantly he could still be cold, and the pair of brown shorts he was wearing did nothing for him.

Xeggr sensed a strong energy of darkness. He looked up. The pupil and color part of his eye were pure black. He had blood shots with the color of redish/pink and the covered most of the white part. "I'll be right back." *snap* Xeggr disappeared. He appeared by the lost Nobody. "You alright?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:15 pm
Kiki does the spell Grants. (Force only tech that uses the light element.) ((if anyone is wondering why the spells are called what their called i getting the spells from a game))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:17 pm
With what might have been boredom, he looked up at Zeggr, blinking slowly at him before shrugging uncomfortably and looking back out at the darkness, the fingers of his left hand dug into the black, dead crust of the dead little wordlet he sat on.  

Biyokko

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:36 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

yeah ahh *runs*

she lands where he previosly stood and almost fell over laughing "you shouldve seen your face it was a classic!!" rofl rofl
*stops* you know thats not funny all my life iv been chased my vampires because one of them started a rumor that if you drink my blood you will get special powers  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games