Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:07 pm

KonPhusionStar
I would send you my Wii but I don't want to risk getting it hurt, I love that thing.

I wouldn't hurt it. Although my PS3 would probably pull a trapper keeper on it, and meld with it.
But it's not like if you sent me a Wii, I'd be able to play Umbrella Chronicles, unless Capcom sent you an advaned copy, in which case I'd have to kill you.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:10 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
KonPhusionStar
I would send you my Wii but I don't want to risk getting it hurt, I love that thing.

I wouldn't hurt it. Although my PS3 would probably pull a trapper keeper on it, and meld with it.
But it's not like if you sent me a Wii, I'd be able to play Umbrella Chronicles, unless Capcom sent you an advaned copy, in which case I'd have to kill you.
If capcom did that I'd would probably s**t in my pants (quite literally). And I probably would play it and after I beat it Frame It on my wall and then buy a new one. But you're going to need a Wii because more Resident Evil games are sure to come out for it.

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:20 pm

KonPhusionStar
If capcom did that I'd would probably s**t in my pants (quite literally). And I probably would play it and after I beat it Frame It on my wall and then buy a new one. But you're going to need a Wii because more Resident Evil games are sure to come out for it.

I'm buying the Wii for Umbrella Chronicles, but I guarantee that any other Resident Evil games to come out for it in the future will be like, Gun Survivor games that won't be linked to the important events in the storyline.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:36 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
KonPhusionStar

I'm buying the Wii for Umbrella Chronicles, but I guarantee that any other Resident Evil games to come out for it in the future will be like, Gun Survivor games that won't be linked to the important events in the storyline.
I'm pretty sure they are going to make a free roam like a RE4 and Red Steel FPS Resident Evil like i said in one of my old old old posts. Joy stick move. Your Wiimote moves you gun/head. And you pick up items with C and hold on to Z to run and then B is too shoot and A is to use actions like dodging (RE3 style) to make the game more realistic. I was thinking the game would be like how Kenneths clip in REmake was.

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:38 pm

What I mean is, they probably won't be involving any returning characters. Kinda like Dead Aim, or maybe even Outbreak.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:43 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
What I mean is, they probably won't be involving any returning characters. Kinda like Dead Aim, or maybe even Outbreak.
I'm thinking it will be either a remake of 0, 2, or 3.

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:47 pm

KonPhusionStar
Biohazard EXTREME
Not 0. Maybe 2 or 3, just to have it in updated graphics, but then again, they'd probably remake them for the next gen consoles. If at all.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:48 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
KonPhusionStar
Biohazard EXTREME
Not 0. Maybe 2 or 3, just to have it in updated graphics, but then again, they'd probably remake them for the next gen consoles. If at all.
Ya, It doesn't matter to me because no matter what system its out for i'm going to be able to play it.

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:53 pm

First of all, since RE5 is gonna use the engine from RE4, then I'm assuming that at least for the next couple of sequels that's the engine they're gonna use with minor improvements and changes. (For heaven's sake, no more backflips!)
Which is gonna do a lot better on the PS3/360, than the wiimote, unless they fix the uncomfortable controls that they had in RE4 for the Wii.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:58 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
First of all, since RE5 is gonna use the engine from RE4, then I'm assuming that at least for the next couple of sequels that's the engine they're gonna use with minor improvements and changes. (For heaven's sake, no more backflips!)
Which is gonna do a lot better on the PS3/360, than the wiimote, unless they fix the uncomfortable controls that they had in RE4 for the Wii.
That's lame I don't want to play all behind back and have a bar for life and the bar can be expanded. I want original its harder and a lot more fun than RE4. And I hated the controls on RE4 Wii Edition.

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:02 pm

KonPhusionStar
Biohazard EXTREME
That's lame I don't want to play all behind back and have a bar for life and the bar can be expanded. I want original its harder and a lot more fun than RE4. And I hated the controls on RE4 Wii Edition.
Yes, I agree with you. Unfortunately I'm afraid that the classic gameplay of Resdent Evil is dead... And as much as I wish they'd bring it back. Money speaks louder than hardcore fans.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:04 pm

Great even more noobs are going to come in now. I love Resident Evil 5 . It's my first Resident Evil and I'm already in love. God I hated that when Resident Evil 4 came out it was so rediculous.

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:07 pm

I think we should put down a new rule. Anyone who comes into the guild had to play and enjoy at least one Resident Evil game with the old control style. At least around the immedaite time of RE5 release. For like a couple of months after its release.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:15 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
I think we should put down a new rule. Anyone who comes into the guild had to play and enjoy at least one Resident Evil game with the old control style. At least around the immedaite time of RE5 release. For like a couple of months after its release.
Ya thats a good idea.

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:01 pm

Same with Umbrella Chronicles. I don't think we want a bunch of noobs claiming they know everything about Re because of that one game, ESPECIALLY since most of it is pretty much set to be Non Cannon as far as the small details go.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games