Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IvIonkay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:01 pm
Hey, I'm new, I like RE a whole lot, not an obbsessed fan, but a pretty big one nontheless... I don't have RE bedsheets... or book covers... or ... heh...ok... maybe a little obbsessed...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Welcome to the Guild, IvIonkay and NizorJons :3

..There are RE bedsheets? O_O I want Leon ones xd I already sleep in Leon pajamas.. sort of >_>  

Uenna

NinzorJons

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:09 pm
Leon jammies? lol heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:58 am
Welcome to The Guild, IvIonkay  

Kair-ah Demir

Shy Lover

8,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:27 pm
NinzorJons
Leon jammies? lol heart
Lol xd Yeah.. Leon jammies. Well, it's really just an over-sized t-shirt with Leon on it that I wear with pajama pants.. >_> But they's still meh Leon jammies whee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:26 pm
Razsegal
Calypsoa_Tiel
Razsegal
Uenna
Calypsoa_Tiel
whee I've been a fan of survival horror since I was little! My name's Brittany and I'm 15. When I first saw RE I thought it would be as boring as Dino Crisis, but now i think it's the kewlest thing ever. I'm looking for the whole collection. I've played RE 1, seen a little bit of RE 2, and played a little of RE 3. I have the whole book collection and I can't wait till they write one for RE 4. I hope 4 comes out on PS2 soon, because that's all I got. I love the movies, even though they don't follow the story. I guess I'm a big RE freak. My mother doesn't like it though, but I don't care.
Welcome to the guild! 3nodding RE4 is supposed to be coming to PS2 late 2005/early 2006 3nodding

My mom doesn't like Resi either gonk
O.o My ps2 is dead. sad ((( tooo much gaming.

I can wait that long gonk ...Your ps2 is dead? How'd you manage that?
Meh. I overplayed something and played a demo for too long so it erased my memory cards & destroyed my ps2

eek  

Calypsoa_Tiel

Savage Warlord

6,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Visadi]

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:28 pm
i know that everyone says they are the biggest fan, but i will just say that i am obsessed. i have all the games, all the books and i think wesker kicks a** xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:40 am
Ello all, my name is Chessia, and I am a huge fan of RE2/4 and some of the others ( haven't played them all yet sweatdrop ) I'm trying to make my avi look like Ada, hence why in the future my name might be changed to Assignment Ada >> or something along that line. Hope to be friends with alot of people here, ja ne for now!  

Tightrope Trigger

[-Sarcasm-]

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:18 am
Wow, that's cool! 3nodding Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:22 am
Chessia-chan
Ello all, my name is Chessia, and I am a huge fan of RE2/4 and some of the others ( haven't played them all yet sweatdrop ) I'm trying to make my avi look like Ada, hence why in the future my name might be changed to Assignment Ada >> or something along that line. Hope to be friends with alot of people here, ja ne for now!

Hiya Ada! whee  

Mr. Kennedy

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:53 am
Welcome suupashiranui and Chessia (I'll probably just be calling you Ada xd )~!  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:59 pm
hello all i am marcus and i am a resident evil nut  

marcus_lord_of_vampires

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:07 pm
marcus_lord_of_vampires
Welcome to the guild~!  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:20 pm
*Twitches* :O Disturbing...  

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

marcus_lord_of_vampires

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:22 pm
Uenna
marcus_lord_of_vampires
Welcome to the guild~!

hello hello thanks  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games