Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Royal Broil Chalice Palace ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:14 am
Caylem shrugged softly, his hand slid into his pocket to get a card when a loud scream broke out across the forest. He looked towards the mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:44 pm
"FIne, I'll go get it..." muttered taking a few steps into the shadows and vanishes through a pool of darkness in the ground. His voice echoed after him, "Now don't you all go rushing after me."

THomas appeard back in the murder room from a pool of shadows on the cealing. "Who called?" he said, summoning shadows up around him to form a giant set of claws.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:34 pm
Caylem shrugged and started to walk back to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:12 pm
The main hall's lights flicker as if the light mass coming from the middle is drawing in the light. a body lays spread out a beam of light coming from it's chest. Kren's eyes wide seeing the horror that was his attacker.

Across the room a coat is discarded, the coat appears to be the one Caylem tossed aside in Kren's room.  

ByakoAssailant

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Thomas continued out of the room, trying to find signs of wear the scream came from. He eventually makes his way to the main hall, seeing the men. "Fortress Ghouls assemble." as he says this, five masses of shadow rise from the ground and take on the forms of burly men with short horns and tails. "What's all the hubub?" says THomas erily.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:01 am
Caylem steps into the hall and kicks his boots against each other, knocking the mud off. he looks up at the dead body. "Looks dead." a card read as he walked across the room.  

Fighter for all

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:55 pm
grene walked out of the room back to the main hall seeing kren dead on the floor
"i think ive found a clue!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:12 pm
Jasae Bushae
grene walked out of the room back to the main hall seeing kren deade on the table
"i think ive found a clue!"

((oye, doesn't say table...it's a floor...))  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:31 pm
"Not just that..." Thomas snaps his fingers and one of the ghouls brings the coat over to them. "THis is yours." he says turning to Caylem. "Well... I would've expected more from you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:28 am
"But I was with you since we left this room." Caylem wrote on the small board. he grabbed the coat away from the gouls. "And," he started on another, "i took off my coat before we went outside."  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:28 pm
Not being able to help herself, Nary started to laugh - hysterically. Having seen the whole incident with Caylem, it was completely hilarious to her that anyone had made him a suspect to this one!
"Oh boy, do we have some Sherlock Holmes' around here or what?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:57 pm
"Well all I'm saying is that your the only one hear who has a cote, THAT WAS FOUND NEAR THE CORPSE OF KREN, and is able to use light magic." He began to walk away, the ghouls forrming a lose circle around Caylem. "Which may I inform you all, he attempted to use to kill me before this party." he took a few more steps away, "How can we now you aren't able to create illusions or use your magic remotly?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:43 am
Caylem shrugged softly. He smiled softly and gave a blast of light that knocked back his ghouls. "You jump to to many conclusions." he showed the card. "Anyone else could have killed him i was away from the mansion, they could have taken my coat and killed him and left it." said the board he produced. he looked to Nary. "lil help," said his next card.

(lotta cards...><)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:48 am
grene looked at caylems cards for a moment strangly
"your saying you cant do magic but theres no possability that someone could have such errily specific cards without some hocus pocus!'

((he might be rather silly but when he sees something he keeps at it sweatdrop ))  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:00 pm
Caylem blinks. "I do magic..." a card read. another read, "I wrote on the dry-erase board for a reason."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff