Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
CHEESIEST RE scene! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like VS. battle?
  yes
  no
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:39 pm
I would want a RE2 remake before Code Veronica... you know, in the stylings of the REmake. God, how delicious would that be! The R.P.D. station in rendered glory, the textures, the shadows, Birkin! *swoon*

gimmegimmegimme!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:48 pm
See, now that Birkin is a good lookin' man too. I could go for that.

I was trying to think of something great from RECVX to counter that, but I honestly cant...
Cept Wesker. And twenty bucks says he'd be british XD (I'm scarred from that and I haven't even played UC) This shoots down my argument.

OH WAIT! Nosferatu. Bet he'd look freakin' SWEET!  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:11 pm
NotteRequiem
I would want a RE2 remake before Code Veronica... you know, in the stylings of the REmake. God, how delicious would that be! The R.P.D. station in rendered glory, the textures, the shadows, Birkin! *swoon*

gimmegimmegimme!

I think the first games remade should be the ones that NEED remaking. Narrative wise.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:52 am
Well because it came out recently (And for that I mean it's on a PS2 console), there's no way they'd remake CVX before 2. biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:57 am
Well, they're not gonna be remaking anything, and if they are, it'll be in RE4 style gameplay with backflips, upgrading guns and other crap like that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:03 am
Let's be serious here. If they remade 2 in the style of REmake, then we'd all be getting it.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:09 am
But aside from real quiet parts in some places, there's nothing wrong with the narrative of RE2. With the voice acting and the writing. It's solid.

The writing in Code Veronica is terrible. I'd much rather see that re-envisioned, without the extreme amounts of cheese and corn.

Plus the Wesker and Chris fight with TODAY'S graphics. Think about it!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:14 am
I suppose... Well, if any remake comes out, I'll want it anyway.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:15 am
I'd have to do some serious background checking, before I can trust it. I'd have to make sure that it's true to the series.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:41 am
Hmm... Chris getting the crap beat out oh him with today's graphics... deffinately appealing to me.

I didn't really have any complaints with the RE2 script. I thought it looked great for a PS game. And they already released it for gamecube, didn't they? So I doubt they'd remake it so soon after they did that.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:40 pm
Yeah, but they also released Code Veronica for Gamecube, too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:16 pm
Really? Huh, I did not know that. Guess ya learn somethin' new everyday.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:53 pm
Yeah, I guess they basically said, "Let's make sure that people who own a GameCube, who never owned an RE game in their life know what's going on.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:16 pm
Isn't that considerate of them?

I actually bought RE2 for GC today. My PS copy wasn't really working well.

So I was thinking about them remaking RE2 and I know why I would rather they just didn't. Think about it: RE4 was a HUGE hit. So if they remake a game that features the same main character, they're going to make RE2 Leon JUST LIKE RE4 Leon. (Otherwise the fanboys would be cross with them. Idiots.)

RE4 Leon is okay with me because he's survived Raccoon City, trauma, yatta yatta, and he's now settled into his... agent life? (o_O)
But having RE4 Leon in 2 just wouldn't make sense because he was just a rookie. I just think it would be dumb for them to make him so comfortable with his position when there's NO WAY that he would be. And you know that Capcom would do that because of how popular Leon was in 4. He wouldn't play it cool especially since it was his FIRST DAY ON THE JOB  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:46 pm
Well, there was Leon, now Wesker, I wonder who they'll ruin next. Chris is well on his way, he already did a backflip in Umbrella Chronicles.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff