Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:36 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*she smiled, lightly running her fingers down Yuka's cheek* He's very cute
*he nods* i know
*Smiles giggling softly* Would you like to see my young?
*looks at the floor and nods*
*smiles, as she slowly unfolds the blanket around the first babe, revealing a tiny baby boy, with light blue hair and the second, a tiny little girl, with silver hair, both had little chibi cats ears and tails*
they're cute, except for the pink things on them...*he smiles* i'm joking, they look so cute  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:37 am
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*she smiled, lightly running her fingers down Yuka's cheek* He's very cute
*he nods* i know
*smiles, as she slowly unfolds the blanket around the first babe, revealing a tiny baby boy, with light blue hair and the second, a tiny little girl, with silver hair, both had little chibi cats ears and tails*
they're cute, except for the pink things on them...*he smiles* i'm joking, they look so cute
*smirks and nudges gently so as not to disturb Yuka, or the twins*  

ChibiOniNeko-chan

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:42 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Yuka: you do know he is hiding something from you, right?
*rim looked at yuka sternly, yuka looking like an infant, but being 2 years old*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:12 am
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*rim looked at yuka sternly, yuka looking like an infant, but being 2 years old*
*Smiles softly down at him* I do, but if I know if he wishes me to know he will tell me. Shall we have some tea Rim? *walks over to a near by table, setting the two babes down on a pillow next to her*  

ChibiOniNeko-chan

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:14 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*Smiles softly down at him* I do, but if I know if he wishes me to know he will tell me. Shall we have some tea Rim? *walks over to a near by table, setting the two babes down on a pillow next to her*
its about sero...i'm just not sure if i should be the one telling you...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:27 am
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*smiles softly* Watch them for a second please * grabs a tea pot and moves towards the tea preparation area* If you don't feel comfortable telling me Rim then don't. I'm sure some one will. *makes the tea and walks slowly back over to the table where her babes lay sleeping, kneeling gently, she poured herself and RIm a glass*  

ChibiOniNeko-chan

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:28 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*smiles softly* Watch them for a second please * grabs a tea pot and moves towards the tea preparation area* If you don't feel comfortable telling me Rim then don't. I'm sure some one will. *makes the tea and walks slowly back over to the table where her babes lay sleeping, kneeling gently, she poured herself and RIm a glass*
well...how long have you been back?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:31 am
I just got back within the boarders late last night. Making it into this villiage just now. I was going to stop here and then head on into Narushi, after a short rest here.  

ChibiOniNeko-chan

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:35 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
I just got back within the boarders late last night. Making it into this villiage just now. I was going to stop here and then head on into Narushi, after a short rest here.
how should i say this
yuka: just say it!
*looks at yuka, then at oni* sero is...no longer living...however he IS amoung the living...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:38 am
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
how should i say this
*looks at yuka, then at oni* sero is...no longer living...however he IS amoung the living...
*She sits motionless, a scared and shocked expression on her face*  

ChibiOniNeko-chan

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:39 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
how should i say this
*She sits motionless, a scared and shocked expression on her face*
*he looks at the floor* i'm...i'm sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:42 am
*She blinks slowly once, hands shaking slightly, quickly setting down her glass so as not to drop and break it, turning her face down towards the floor, her breath becoming shallow and fast pasted*  

ChibiOniNeko-chan

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:45 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*She blinks slowly once, hands shaking slightly, quickly setting down her glass so as not to drop and break it, turning her face down towards the floor, her breath becoming shallow and fast pasted*
*he gave her a hug* i'm sorry...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:46 am
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan

*she hugs back gently, still not speaking*  

ChibiOniNeko-chan

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:48 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan

*she hugs back gently, still not speaking*
i just thought you should know...and i don't know this first hand...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games