Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:06 pm
Xia gasped and immediately stopped, summoning her vines back to her and had them disappear. "What, what am I supposed to do? And what is that thing?" she asked, trembling a bit as her Twilight Thorn protected her with it's strange claw-like hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:03 pm
hmm *runs to aid him with Oathkeeper in my hand* Its a shadow dont use any darkness at all *jumps in the air and thrusts down at it*  

RikusShadow

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:41 pm
RikusShadow
hmm *runs to aid him with Oathkeeper in my hand* Its a shadow dont use any darkness at all *jumps in the air and thrusts down at it*

The shadow reacts, sending a long sharp claw through his leg, throwing him off. Luther yelled. "This fight is mine! Stand down!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:34 pm
Xia nodded in understandment and watched in wonder as to what was going on. "Wonder what that thing is..?" she asked to her Twilight Thorn who continued to protect her just in case it decided to try and attack her.  

The Sphinxyness

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:10 am
Guardian_General
RikusShadow

The shadow reacts, sending a long sharp claw through his leg, throwing him off. Luther yelled. "This fight is mine! Stand down!"

*bends down to check his injury and gets mad* fine then but you better make its death painful  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:08 am
Luthe lunged forward again, slamming his body into the shadow, sending it back into a rock wall. He swung the keyblade as to cut off its head, but the shadow dodged it.  

Guardian_General

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:42 pm
Xia continued to watch, mezmorized by the strange battle as her Twilight Thorn continued to protect her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:39 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
Xia continued to watch, mezmorized by the strange battle as her Twilight Thorn continued to protect her.

Luther dodged left, and the shadow reacted. But before either of them had a chance to make another move, the shadow stopped and spoke.
"You're still as strong a fighter as you were before, Zero."  

Guardian_General

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:05 pm
Name: Xzya
Alliance: In between, for now
Weapon: twin wind daggers(if allowed) if not staff of light
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Born in twilight town I have grown up with a rich family, however, I grew sick of this life and desired a life of my own. Lost in this world I search for the answers to help shape my destiny. Buy the age of 13 I had left my family and found a master of weapons who taught me how to weild the wind in the form of two solid white daggers. However, after he had taught me this he left me for apparently he was a assassin wanted by some unknown group. Finding myself alone I strayed between right and wrong not knowing the true path to be taken. I wished only to be accepted and not ruled. One day I heard of a great power that had come to take over. I knew not of who or what it was. I only knew that I must protect myself, for I learned that to protect myself is to protect that which is treasured most by me. I don't know what path to take I only hope I will find the way soon. My personality is that of a shy yet rough kid. I will fight anyone and everyone who dares to challenge me be it by accident of on purpose. I'm a bit rash and on edge at times. But I have learned a valuable lesson in meditation and when I preform this act my power can rise ten fold. However due to my rashness I rarely preform this act seeing it as a waste of time and effort. That and I have a hard time focusing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:14 pm
"Zero?" Xia repeated, looking over to Luther. She turned back to the creature. "Just what are you?" she asked, still standing behind her Twilight Thorn's claws.  

The Sphinxyness

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:34 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
"Zero?" Xia repeated, looking over to Luther. She turned back to the creature. "Just what are you?" she asked, still standing behind her Twilight Thorn's claws.

"He's the most powerful Heartless ever created. MY creation." Luther said, keeping his eyes on the figure. "This is only a doppleganger."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:41 pm
Xia gulped then blinked. "Woah wait, you created a Heartless? Or is it your Heartless?" she asked, staring at the strange thing still.  

The Sphinxyness

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:11 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
Xia gulped then blinked. "Woah wait, you created a Heartless? Or is it your Heartless?" she asked, staring at the strange thing still.

"While he was learning to work the recreation machines, he inadvertedly created me." The shadow said.
"This is true. And he's the reason for the Underworld being out of whack."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:50 pm
"Gotcha. So now what happens?" she asked, as if the answer was pretty simple.  

The Sphinxyness

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:02 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
"Gotcha. So now what happens?" she asked, as if the answer was pretty simple.

They both spoke in unison. The shadow knew what Luther was going to say.
"I must correct my mistakes. Or it will be the end of me."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces