Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:33 pm
*She nodded and held him tighter to her body.* I know shes fine love. She is with her father. Rimshee may not look it, but he is strong and knows how to fight. *She kissed his lips passiontly.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:00 am
He nodded slowly and kissed her back tenderly. As he shifted his weight he cringed and pulled away, looking down he saw many bleeding scratches and he felt them on his back too. He looked at Alies, "You need to rest your energy, so no healing me alright?" he gave her a serious look, "lets do this the old fasioned way with bandaids and water." he smiled at her and kissed her again.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:50 am
*She shock her head and let go of him.* No, I'm fine and so is the baby. *She kissed him again and stood up slowly.* Now lay down. We can fix this place back up later. I'm going to use my majick anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:23 am
He reached up and gently pushed her hands away. "I care about you just as much as you care about me alright? You've done enough for me today." he smiled warmly. "All i need is a little rest, i'll be ok in the morning i promice."  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:02 am
*She sighed deeply and glared at him.* Then go up stairs and sleep. Your child is doing fine love. *She rubbed her stomck softly then walked behind the bar and got a cup of tea.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:12 pm
He laughed and kissed her before she moved. He forced himself to stand up, though he staggered a bit. He trudged upstairs, whispering "I love you" as he started up the stairs.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:45 pm
*She watched him go up the stairs and then followed him up there. She met him just at her door and tackles him to the bed.* If I hurt you I'll make it feel better. *She started to massage his shoulders and back.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:26 am
He laughed as they collapsed on her bed. He kissed her and sighed as she massaged him. "I would do anything for you, you know that?" he said grinning. This his tone turned a little more serious... "And i will always be here to protect you."  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:06 am
*She continued to massage him, but noticed his tone change. She leanded in and kissed his cheek then stood back up.* You don't know that Naph. Unless your...immortal like me..heh, then there is a chance you can die. And even being immortal can't help you...Drake...was immortal.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:11 am
He laughed, "Your right, im not immortal, but I'm atleast smart enough not to go head first into a fight ... most of the time." he smiled and relaxed his shoulders. "But you will always be my first priority." he sighed contently, "Do you think of Drake lots then?" he asked softly.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:29 pm
I have not been recently. *She moved her hands slowly down his back and continued to massage his lower back.* But when I see you in danger I start to think and then try to act in a better manner. I do not want to lose you too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:10 am
He sighed and closed his eyes slowly. "You wont lose me" he said quietly, "there isnt anything in this world that could keep me away from you." he laughed gently.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:18 am
That beast tried to. *She stopped massaging him and laid down next to him. She moved close to him then wrapped her arms around his body and laid her head on his chest.* I love you Naphalm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:07 am
He laughed, "Yeah but he didnt, did he" He sighed as she moved and kissed her forehead, "i love you too" he murmered quietly. "And please call me Naph, i hate my fully name." he said grinning.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:07 am
Now why do you hate your full name? I like it, it makes me laugh everytime I saw it. We need to think of names for our child love. *She ran her finger down his cheek bone and kissed his lips.*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff