Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:32 am
Out of a shadow of the door that the old bat thing just closed jumped traven, he walked to a desk were some guy was and asked

"Do you have any books on alchemy in here I am trying to learn how to do it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:46 am
Areashine turned to the voice that sounded all too familiar. She turned, and it was her old music partner.

"My goodness! How are you doing?"

She started to move toward the songster.

"We hadn't known what happened to you. I suppose you're not coming back either are you?"  

Domo-Kun Chan

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:05 pm
After learing the place he went to where the books were kept and begain reserching.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:45 pm
After a day of reserching he started to draw the alchemic circles he remebered and new ones he reserched.

He soon was able to make small stone dolls.

He took his two swords and told them telipahilcly o not worry.

He drew a small circle on them and trasmuted them into a Long Staff with a small hoop on the end and 8 hoops coming off the main hoop so it has a circle on the op the out side is a blade with 8 small ringlets off of that each a blade.  

Traven_Arrain

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:44 pm
The staff degain to tremble as the power of the alchemy was used up

"Dang it must not have enough souls in the swords to power my alchemly"

he let the swords fall apart back to there original form and them he picked them up, and darted out of the library though a shadow back to Aria.

[aria]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:42 am
"You are a very strange person indeed, but do as you like. Before you leave though," Areashine pulled out a flyer, "danish is the reason I am here. The pub has fallen on hard times and there are no customers coming in, so, we're having a party. Please give that to your clan leader and have everyone come if they wish, it should be exciting." Areashine finished her sentence with a wink. "At least come to the party."

With that, she turned on her heels and heading for the next destination on her map.

[to Little Necropolis]  

Domo-Kun Chan

Starjian Orion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:00 am
Starjian heard the snoring, and stated quite softly, "I wonder where I am..." The platform reached the blind librarian and stopped.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:30 pm
"Yes, I think that would be wise..." Starjian said stepping through the portal of shadows. [to the plushie palace]  

Starjian Orion

knightedangelofdeath

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:34 am
"Time For Revenge"
shroud left the library headed for his destination  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:14 pm
HasmatX walks on his claws to the receptionist

Do you have any books on making vergin and white mage souls ... or know someone who can do it.  

HasmatX

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:32 pm
Thanks

splits appart and takes the book

When is this due?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games