Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:56 pm

Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
xD Yes what Yaile just said..
Or you'd need to work at least two jobs to afford driving. sweatdrop
Though it's a like harder and less efficient to ride bikes to school especially when it's snowing.
lol. true true... guess it's back to walking. rofl

i take the bus ^_^
but i walk a lot too
everywhere that i really need to go is near where i live mrgreen

That's cuz you live in New York. You're lucky. Everything's so close. crying I mish new york!!

haha, NY is cool
but stuff are more expensive here gonk

not really. go to the chinatown in manhattan. i know they don't charge tax there, and it's pretty cheap. even clothes and stuff. come to where i live and you'll be spending more than 50 bucks for a pair of jeans and a couple of shirts... unless you like walmart. and sometimes it's like $6 for a pair of socks. >.>
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:29 pm

yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
xD Yes what Yaile just said..
Or you'd need to work at least two jobs to afford driving. sweatdrop
Though it's a like harder and less efficient to ride bikes to school especially when it's snowing.
lol. true true... guess it's back to walking. rofl

i take the bus ^_^
but i walk a lot too

That's cuz you live in New York. You're lucky. Everything's so close. crying I mish new york!!

haha, NY is cool

not really. go to the chinatown in manhattan. i know they don't charge tax there, and it's pretty cheap. even clothes and stuff. come to where i live and you'll be spending more than 50 bucks for a pair of jeans and a couple of shirts... unless you like walmart. and sometimes it's like $6 for a pair of socks. >.>
eek geez, where do you live (i forgot sweatdrop )

[J.C.]

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:49 pm

Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

i take the bus ^_^
but i walk a lot too

haha, NY is cool

I live where s**t is mad expensive and the charge tax!! And people complain and complain... well not like they're going to do anything about it. And don't shop at places like wet seal or body shop. A hair-tie is like 10 bucks or something!! And hot topic? $30 for a shirt!!! not even a nice one... but it's more of a goth store so... yeah.. not my style. And bath and body works? Just shopping their once is like... going broke. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:57 pm

yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

i take the bus ^_^
but i walk a lot too

haha, NY is cool

I live where s**t is mad expensive and the charge tax!! And people complain and complain... well not like they're going to do anything about it. And don't shop at places like wet seal or body shop. A hair-tie is like 10 bucks or something!! And hot topic? $30 for a shirt!!! not even a nice one... but it's more of a goth store so... yeah.. not my style. And bath and body works? Just shopping their once is like... going broke. sweatdrop

ow...but the jobs must have higher salaries, right?

[J.C.]

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:02 pm

Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

haha, NY is cool

hmm... i don't think so. like minimum wage is like 6.50 or something. that's prolly either the same in n.y or less. no wonder so many people living here are in debt.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:09 pm

yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

haha, NY is cool

hmm... i don't think so. like minimum wage is like 6.50 or something. that's prolly either the same in n.y or less. no wonder so many people living here are in debt.
neutral
why don't you just move?

[J.C.]

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:19 pm

Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

neutral
why don't you just move?

oh yesh! that's a great idea. while i'm at it i should demand $5,000 from my parents and live on my own in some unknown city. uh... no. it's sorta obvious isn't it? I can't exactly just get up and move on my own. i haven't exaclty grown wings big enough to take me where ever i wanna go. silly kid.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:17 pm

yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

neutral
why don't you just move?

oh yesh! that's a great idea. while i'm at it i should demand $5,000 from my parents and live on my own in some unknown city. uh... no. it's sorta obvious isn't it? I can't exactly just get up and move on my own. i haven't exaclty grown wings big enough to take me where ever i wanna go. silly kid.

I guess you and Kurama both live in America Yalie? Which state do you live in?

Minielf

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:27 pm

yalie5
Minielf
@hotbabi: Don't worry, a lot of people don't know how to swim, much more than those who don't know how to ride.

I have another (big) revealing confession: I live in a small house underneath a nursing home, full of lots of old people, crazy people and lazy people. sweatdrop

@babi:lol. I learned to swim while in the process of drowning when I was... 11. lol. really my dad took me to the pool and tried to teach me to swim and then I being retarded went to the middle and almost drowned, but on the bright side i learned how to swim. mrgreen
@minielf:I feel so bad for you. You gotta live under alot of crazy old people. I hope you're able to leave your house before they spot you lol. but seriously though... the old people in nursing homes... alot of them really piss me off. stare

eek . That's awesome, I'll try that and learn.=], my friend and my dad learn to swim by themshelves, they just went into the water, and know how to swim.

@Minielf: Yay!, now I feel better. mrgreen
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:10 pm

Minielf
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

neutral
why don't you just move?

yesh we do... not telling.

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:17 pm

yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

neutral
why don't you just move?

There's a heck of a lot of info you're not willing to tell all of us Yalie. Heck, I still don't know how old you are exactly, and more importantly, what you look like.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:22 pm

Minielf
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Kurama35
neutral
why don't you just move?

There's a heck of a lot of info you're not willing to tell all of us Yalie. Heck, I still don't know how old you are exactly, and more importantly, what you look like.

why would what i look like be so important? question and it's rude to ask a lady her age ninja

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:52 am

Well, I don't really care how old you are, but, Niph, Tosh, Toki and I have been wanting an actual pic of you for ages. After all, we still think you might be a boy. blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:36 am

Minielf
Well, I don't really care how old you are, but, Niph, Tosh, Toki and I have been wanting an actual pic of you for ages. After all, we still think you might be a boy. blaugh

stare well then... you keep on thinking cool

yalie5

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:14 am

Yalie's 14 or 15, I think.. there was that post a while ago where she said it and then edited.. ninja

POST YOUR PIC! razz
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games