Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:49 am
Leri
cc-haruna
Instead of Kyoko it turned out to be Maora. eek That's right. The famous Maora...from Shinshi Doumei Cross. whee My friendy wend is scanning it now and if she doesn't return it in perfect shape on Monday she dies a horrible death. XD So proud of myself. I finished it in two days. Approx time was 3 hours. whee Eeeeeeeeegggggggghhhhhhhhh......

*dies of happiness* heart

Did I just kill Leri? eek Oh the sadness. Was it because I said I drew Maora? Oh God I killed a guild member!! XD I don't know why I'm in the mood to put that there but my Maora piccy has a white backround. This year's new tradition is stick my own art on my power point projects. eek Yes. Every time we get to do a power point this year there shall be my art on the page that says "the end." Maora gets to be on a power point project next! domokun Tee hee...why'd I just say that?...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:23 pm
I finaly drew something nice!

User Image  

Ren_ai_Rei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:39 am
cc-haruna
Leri
cc-haruna
Instead of Kyoko it turned out to be Maora. eek That's right. The famous Maora...from Shinshi Doumei Cross. whee My friendy wend is scanning it now and if she doesn't return it in perfect shape on Monday she dies a horrible death. XD So proud of myself. I finished it in two days. Approx time was 3 hours. whee Eeeeeeeeegggggggghhhhhhhhh......

Did I just kill Leri? eek Oh the sadness. Was it because I said I drew Maora? Oh God I killed a guild member!! XD I don't know why I'm in the mood to put that there but my Maora piccy has a white backround. This year's new tradition is stick my own art on my power point projects. eek Yes. Every time we get to do a power point this year there shall be my art on the page that says "the end." Maora gets to be on a power point project next! domokun Tee hee...why'd I just say that?...

Maooorrraaa... *droool~*

P.S. What're power points? xd Is it those types of drawings where if you get a certain number of visitors, you post up a piccie saying that "____ has reached _____ hits!"?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:23 am
Leri
cc-haruna
Leri
cc-haruna

Maooorrraaa... *droool~*

P.S. What're power points? xd Is it those types of drawings where if you get a certain number of visitors, you post up a piccie saying that "____ has reached _____ hits!"?
Powerpoint is a slideshow. xD  

Froggy Furnishings

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:45 pm
Skymeri
Leri
cc-haruna
Leri
cc-haruna

Maooorrraaa... *droool~*

Powerpoint is a slideshow. xD

... Wow. I suck. xd Thanks for the info Skymeri! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:53 pm
Np. ^^;  

Froggy Furnishings

Mikanne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:22 pm
Wheee~o_o! Yay for the art contest! DX The end of it is drawing near and my second entry is giving me problems *slams hand on her sketch of Izumi* stressed +___+;
My style ruins him so~ crying *falls down to the floor in cheesy dramatic position* D:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:26 pm
-Mikanne-
Wheee~o_o! Yay for the art contest! DX The end of it is drawing near and my second entry is giving me problems *slams hand on her sketch of Izumi* stressed +___+;
My style ruins him so~ crying *falls down to the floor in cheesy dramatic position* D:
Wow, I haven't done a single thing yet. LOL I hate school! >.<  

Froggy Furnishings

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:29 am
Changed deadline. For other news, please check the recent announcement about it xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:29 pm
Skymeri
-Mikanne-

Ug, I feel your pain... *looks at half-finished sketch of Maguri*

But... *glomps Leri* Leri-san pushed it back! Now I might have more time! whee I'll actually sit down and draw for this contest. I swear. xd  

DemonHunterNaomi

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:43 pm
DemonHunterNaomi
Skymeri
-Mikanne-

Ug, I feel your pain... *looks at half-finished sketch of Maguri*

But... *glomps Leri* Leri-san pushed it back! Now I might have more time! whee I'll actually sit down and draw for this contest. I swear. xd

YAY! *is glomped*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:55 am
o_o WOW! You pushed the contest's ending date! *Gasp*
xd And it's during Winter Break for me too! Whoohoo! biggrin That means I might get freetime to get Izumi drawn correctly...*death glares her Izumi sketch* +_+ you dare not let me draw you?! evil  

Mikanne

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:36 pm
-Mikanne-
o_o WOW! You pushed the contest's ending date! *Gasp*
xd And it's during Winter Break for me too! Whoohoo! biggrin That means I might get freetime to get Izumi drawn correctly...*death glares her Izumi sketch* +_+ you dare not let me draw you?! evil

^-^; I draw Izumi all the time I have no problem with it what helped me was if you look of some art of himm or D.N. angel art youll see something very similer that will help you draw him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:44 pm
Woo! More time! Thank you Leri! +_+ -hugs to death-  

Froggy Furnishings

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:26 pm
Yay! I want to do some SDC art so this give me more time. Wheeee! whee  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games