Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:23 pm
Kren watched Leeshay. "Yeah...what he said."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:07 pm
Common_Thief
*a shadow appears on the ground and he emerges from it and walks away from it as it turns back into his shape and follows him* How quaint. *he takes a sniff of the air* Hmmm....just a little too dank-ish though. *he looks around keeping a cautious watch on his surroundings*
*he walks over to a brickwall facing out to a busy street and sits against it* *he sits out a small plastic bowl in front of him and begins to play Thunderhorse by Dethklok on an accoustic guitar*  

Common_Thief

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:39 pm
((WHy the hell would there be a busy street in a city of the dead?))

The lich King rubed his forehead in Iriritation, there was a window to the outside high above them, and the sound of the guitar was drifting through it.

'What is that racket?" He draws up a portal, like a gaint gaping jaw through time and space, and reaches through, grabing hold of some unseen object.

-outside-
THe grizly jaws of the portal open up behind The man with the guitar, and a mumified hand snatches the back of his clothes and pulls him through, the jaws shuting right after he enters. he is brought inside to the Lich King's Atlier.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:52 pm
"Hey...I liked that music..." Kren whines at it's stop. "Why'd you have to do that?"  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:38 pm
"Because, he's disturbing the slumber of my charges." explained the Lich King, tacking a joke on, "And contrary to popular belief, the undead and metal don't get along to well. Besides, now you can see the performer himself"

It was true, the man with the instrument was standing right next to them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:46 am
"Pft." Kren waved his hand dismissivly and wandered back  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:45 pm
ZombieJeff
((WHy the hell would there be a busy street in a city of the dead?))

The lich King rubed his forehead in Iriritation, there was a window to the outside high above them, and the sound of the guitar was drifting through it.

'What is that racket?" He draws up a portal, like a gaint gaping jaw through time and space, and reaches through, grabing hold of some unseen object.

-outside-
THe grizly jaws of the portal open up behind The man with the guitar, and a mumified hand snatches the back of his clothes and pulls him through, the jaws shuting right after he enters. he is brought inside to the Lich King's Atlier.

*he stops playing and holds his guitar close to him and looks around* Well...let's see...five dollars and 27 cents total? Better than my last performance. *he looks around to find out where he is* Ok, who moved me? How am I supposed to get a semi-decent meal if I can't play for those willing to pay?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:15 pm
Well...if no-one will answer I'll just have to pass some time* *he gives a devious grin and glares down at his guitar* *it begins to morph from wood to metal and turns to the shape of a Gibson X-Plorer with a pitch black finish and a pure white pick guard* *he begins to play The Light That Blinds by Shadows Fall and after the quiet accoustic intro, the sound automatically changes to as if it were plugged into an amp and the overdrive had been turned on*  

Common_Thief

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:22 pm
"Okay...you can stop playing...he'll kill you..." Kren looks around. "I've seen him do it."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Fighter for all
"Okay...you can stop playing...he'll kill you..." Kren looks around. "I've seen him do it."
*he quits abruptly* I'd like to see where that would get him. Killing me would just unleash an even tougher foe. *he holds out his guitar and it transmutes into a single steel needle, which he puts in his pocket* And as a side note I'd be glad to fight that guy, or anyone else that's willing for that matter. Anyway, my name's Cain. *he holds out a hand to shake*  

Common_Thief

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:18 pm
Kren smiled. "I'm curious, do you know who you are in the presence of?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:20 pm
Fighter for all
Kren smiled. "I'm curious, do you know who you are in the presence of?"
*he chuckled* No, that's the reason why I'm holding out my hand to shake and asking your name. But would you by any chance be a smoe-what decent fighter? *he raises an eyebrow in curiosity*  

Common_Thief

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:24 pm
"Depends...I'm good with magic and the sort. Not so much on the physical aspect." He smiled and waved a hand. "But i don't have a glass jaw."
He stepped down from the alter and bowed to the gentlemen. "My name is Kren, one of the few remaining Darklings here on this planet."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:24 pm
The Lich King lightly smacked the back of Kren's head, "I think its only fair to state that you've never seen me kill anyone. IN fact, you've only seen me resurect someone, YOU." he said, rubing his temple.

He walked forward, and extended a mumified hand to shake the mans, his bones audibly creeking as he did so. "Pleasure to meet you, I am the LIch King of the Necropolis, Leeshay. And who might you be?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games