Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dungeon Square ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:06 am
"So we don't know what we're looking for. We don't know where it's at? how will we know when we find it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:43 pm
"Whenever we find something that looks expensive, that's probably it." Lee said with a shrug. "Oh crap... We didn't get the pack from H.Q." Lee said stopping for a sec.
Zetsumei had disappeared and came back with the pack through a mist. "I've got it." Zetsumei said. He put the pack on and grabbed a medieval torch from the wall.
"Very nice. Well let's keep going." Lee said and continued walking. The path was pretty straight forward right now.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:51 pm
"Then maybe it's a ring, wand, or an ord." She said following Lee.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:56 pm
"For all we know it's a special elixir or an exotic animal." Lee said as they place changed into a cave. "I'm going to guess we're gonna start running into some creatures." Lee said.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:02 pm
"Really?" Her voice dropped a hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:56 pm
Naturally Lee was right and a few blood hounds came into view ahead. Behind them was a great, three headed dog that was breathing fire. Lee looked around and saw some side paths. "Two options. One, fight and possibly die. Two, run like heck and possibly get lost forever. I personally like the run one, seeing as it's easy to leave."
"I'd prefer to fight. That way we don't have to come back later. So looks like you're the tie breaker Kilies. Fight or run?"

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:06 pm
"Can't you use your shadow stuff to calm the dog and have it use us the way?" She asked "If not then fight. I don't what to get lost in here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:01 am
"You want me to attempt to calm Cerberus, the dog of hell? We can kill it and put it to sleep and all, but even THAT'S hard. Please remember I'm still not far in the training anymore and even Hades himself has trouble keeping this mutt in place." Lee said, taking a fighting stance and summoning his real sword. After years of training, it was one and a half his size and it seemed to burn like hells fire itself.
Zetsumei brought forth a few floating orbs. They themselves were bright, but no light was actually coming off of them. He then got ready for the growing number of hounds. "This seems like it will be fun!" He said chipperly.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:59 am
"Well Zetsu seems to think we can take him. Lets try!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:39 pm
"The smaller ones come first, kind of literally." Lee said as the bloodhounds began to rush at them. Lee swung his sword with an ease and cut down the first group of bloodhounds.
Zetsumei used his orbs as bullets of a sort as they were now the size of marbles and he shot them through some of the farther off bloodhounds.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:03 pm
Kilies fomed symbels with her hands as she chanted. "impower" She said. Her spell was casted on Lee's and Zetsu's weapons to make them a little stronger, a little sharper.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:37 pm
Lee's sword didn't receive the spell due to it's natural strength and spells. He ran off towards Cerberus without bothering with the bloodhounds. He began to take swings and deal blows to Cerberus.
Unfortunately the spell did the opposite for Zetsumei and his orbs became slower. The bloodhounds he hit didn't die, they just slowed up a bit or limped. "What's happening?" He asked.
"I'll explain when we're done. Kilies, use curse spells on Zetsumei's orbs." Lee said as he fought.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:45 pm
"OH I.. I'm sorry." Quickly she undid her spells.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:32 pm
"Curse his orbs. It will take the reverse effect and strengthen them." Lee said quickly. He was pretty busy and talking was distracting him.
Zetsumei worked quickly to take out the bloodhounds. They were getting closer and closer.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:18 pm
Kilies didn't say anything else. She just pulled out a katana and moved up next to Lee. She stood ready to sliced into the first hell hound that got close to her.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff