Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:24 pm
Kaleb frowned. "I don't like causing you pain.. Apple... Please calm down... Or do I need to bring Celly over here to calm you down personally?" He looked up to Mistress, then over to Celly, who was talking to Adira still. His hand found her ear again, rubbing at the soft tip.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:36 pm
"Nope. Your much prettier dressed like this Anabella." Rooj informed Apple. Grabbing Apples tail, Rooj set it in her lap and began petting it. "Ive decided." Rooj anounced, beaming from the idea.

"Im going to turn you into a proper lady slave Anabella." Rooj said, rubbing her face against Apples fluffy tail. "Im glad to hear you like it here Anabella." Rooj added with a giggle.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:51 pm
Apple growled " f**k you! " she said, and pulled her tail away from Rooji's face " don't touch me! and stop calling me that name!" she continued " and untie me!" she added, squirming more.Apple never agreed to the proper lady ,but she never disagreed either.But if Rooji touched or said her real name one more time " Oh I just want to punch you!" apple screamed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:10 pm
Kaleb quickly moved to pick up the tiny Snow-leopard. "Do you calming ability, Celly... She needs it..." Both slaves reached their hands out, Kaleb sending that calming electric spark through Apple's body, and Celestia sending Apple's mind that calm, ocean breeze feeling. "Relax..." Celestia said gently to Apple, kissing her cheek fur.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:19 pm
Giggling at an idea, Rooj touched Apples collar, adding an enchantment that would conjure a bar of soap in Apples mouth whenever she tried to cuss. Grabbing Apples tail more firmly, Rooj began to stroke it. "You will become a really perdy noble lady, Anabella."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:46 pm
Apple growled it was now basically all she could do " Just stop calling me Anabella." she said, in a calm tone but it wasn't because of the snow leopard's ability ,it was because she just wanted to get away.This place reminded her heart of the place she once loved dearly.Apple made a straight expression and her eyes were filled with sadness.All together Anabella was a mystery and sometimes it was suppose to be left a mystery.Apple tail pulled away from Rooji " Don't touch me. " she said, still in her calming tone.Apple then eyed Kaleb and Celestia but soon returned her gaze back to Rooji." What if I already knew how to be a proper lady?" She asked, now staring down at her lap which her fluffy tail lay.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:09 pm
"Then...If you can be a proper lady I will treat you like one." Rooj answered with a smile, curious if Apple would really do it. "Are you really some sorta noble lady, Annie bells?" Rooj asked, hoping she really did have some sort of royalty for a slave. Something her mother valued and kept a collection of.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:15 pm
Apple gulped a huge amount of comments she was going to say because of 'Annie bells' but because she was reminded so much of 'him' she might use what 'he' taught her.Apple raised her head and kept a calm expression [no smile] " Miss Rooji,you know nothing about me therefore I have my secrets and...you have yours." she pointed out.Her blush was still pretty obvious and she sat there waiting for a response.Apple hated this side of her but she was going come out either way." Now Rooji if I'm going to respect you then you have to respect me and stop calling me....." she gulped " Anabella." .  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:13 pm
"Actually I don't have any secrets." Rooj said honestly. Still being to young to have any secrets to keep. "Alright Annie." Rooj patted Apple on the knee. "Will you be a good girl now?" She asked simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:53 pm
Kaleb moved Celestia away, allowing her to go back to Adira as he continued to watch over Rooj and Apple, making sure the out of control Red Persian didn't hurt her.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:19 pm
Apple was so irritated but she gave her master what she wanted and nodded " Even the smallest lie is a secret." she continued, " but besides that I'll follow your orders and respect your wishes...." she said, and squirmed a bit more.At this point she couldn't feel her hands " Is that a problem....this b***h needs to untie me." she thought, and the wierdist thing was that she had a taste of soap in her mouth.Even her mind wasn't private....." Could you untie me now." she asked, still keeping her straight expression " And it's Apple. Ignore this collar....Apple is the only name I want to be referred as.".  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:36 pm
"Alright. But be a good little noble lady or else." Rooj said, wagging her finger. Touching the collar first, Rooj tweaked the enchantment a little before she undid Apples restraints.

"Now." Rooj patted her on the knee. "Tell me why you are called apple, my pet." Rooj asked with an optimistic tone.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:21 am
Apple was very hesitant it was really Rooji's business to know why she's addressed Apple ,but she sighed and was just happy to be untied. " It's my last name.....I find it more proper to use that instead of my first name." she said, the first part was true but the last part was a lie.But nobody should notice.Now standing up she stretched her arms into the air and then laid them at her side " I'll be going now." she said, and eyed her shirt slightly before blinking and walking away. " You'll be okay." she thought, and kept her straight expression.Apple then carried on and walked out of the dining room." Holy ..sh-...right can't curse...." she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:20 pm
"Oh and get me another apple." Rooj said as Apple left the room. Idly wondering what she should do next to enjoy herself with her little pets.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:00 pm
Celly stretched and yawned, still tired from being woken up from her rest. "Kalie... I'm tired..." She reached out her arms to him as he smiled, picking her back up, and putting her back to sleep. "Nini Celly." He smiled, rubbing the spot on her head in between her ears, laying her back on the couch.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff