Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:12 pm
"Yes.." she replied, tears breaking free to run down her cheeks, "Mother always told me that... father had gone to fight with Opalescent in the war with the lycans.. and that he was killed there.. And she told me you ran into the Woode and never came back." Yousei wiped the tears from her eyes, and stood back, "..What happened to our father...? Is he still alive..?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:22 pm
At the mention of her father, a pained look came into Mirasande's eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but no words could escape; Mirasande's throat seemed to have closed up. Luthien, who had sat next to Karasu and watched the girls talk, walked to Mirasande and wound herself around Mari's legs, sensing her pain.
"your father is not alive, Yousei. He was killed one year ago, along with Mari's baby sisters, in an attack by a rogue group of shadowed ones. Mari was barely alive afterwards. After that, we left for Eden to visit an old friend."
Mirasande smiled sadly, "Luthien saved my life. She was only a Were-kitten, and she fought off all of them and carried me to safety. I would not be alive, if not for her." she knelt to pick up Luthien, who accepted gladly and lick Mirasande's face. " What about our mother? How is she?"  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:33 pm
Yousei's expression faded as she heard of her father's death. "I'm sorry..." she said, feeling guilty for making her sister recall those terrible memories.
Karasu looked to Luthien, ~So you saved her life, did you..? How strange that our destinies entwine so perfectly. I, myself, saved Yousei's life, when she had only just left her mother's womb.~

Yousei's eyes dropped to the sand at her feet, as her mother was mentioned.. "She is.. no longer with us..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:40 pm
Mirasande hugged Yousei tightly. "I'm so sorry, baby sister. It feels like we're losing them all over again, doesn't it..." She choked a sob at the news of her mother, she had always hoped that maybe she was alive, somewhere. Mirasande then wiped her eyes and smiled . "Enough tears. The time for mourning is over, now is the time for joy. What has happened in your life, little sister? Tell me everything."
Luthien wriggled from Mari's arms and trotted over to Karasu. "Well, Wise One, this is certainly very unexpected. I never imagined I would see a dragon, much less to practically be related to her. But I was told that all of the dragons were gone." She craned her neck around to look at the dragon inquisitively.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:47 pm
Yousei gratefully accepted her sister's embrace and nodded. She smiled at her sister's questions. "Well..." she began, before telling her of all of the adventures she had and the quest that she was currently on. Lastly, and with many stutters and hot cheeks, she spoke of the love that she had found..

Karasu replied with a thousand-mile stare, ~There are very few of us left... But the Elders still remain in the Dragonlands, along with a few hatchlings...~ She kept her mind off of her pained memories, so as not to regain animosity.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:54 pm
As Yousei spoke, Mirasande thought how incredible it was that Yousei had accomplished so much for someone so young. When she finished, Mirasande was smiling broadly with a slightly mischievous expression on her face. "So, tell me about this young man of yours, baby sister. He sounds . . . intriguing." She grinned wolfishly. Mirasande had a reputation among some men.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:59 pm
Yousei's cheeks grew pink and she tried to find words to describe him, "Well.. He is very sweet.. and honest. He's always looking out for me.. And...." She lost herself in thoughts of him, her cheeks reddening further.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:03 pm
Mirasande's grin grew. "Baby sister, I think you're hiding something. Is this Miles boy your..." she chuckled ". . . your lover?" she waited rather maliciously for her sister's embarassment to grow.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:07 pm
Yousei looked up, her cheeks bright read, as she tried to find words to reply, "Uhh.. Well..." She nodded shyly, unable to find words to respond.

Karasu tried her best to hide a rather large grin.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:11 pm
Mirasande threw her head back and laughed at her sister's innocence. "You're so sweet, Yousei. There's no need to be embarassed, especially around me. I've had several lovers. Men seem to like my body. . . they like it a great deal." She smirked. "But before we continue, let's find someplace to sit." Mirasande looked around and noticed it was growing rather dark. They had been talking for hours, apparently.
Luthien was grinning at Yousei's embarrasment. She looked at Karasu, whom she had begun to rather like, and saw, to her amusement, that the dragon was grinning as well.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:26 pm
Yousei smirked, relieved that they were off of the subject, at least for the moment. As her sister talked of her lovers, she found herself a bit taken aback. She had not met anyone experienced in this field before. Nor had she ever found someone so confident before. She stood up, as her sister suggested they move, "Where are we headed?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:28 pm
Miles returned to Yousei after a while, heading to the beach from a small port town a short way away. He dug through a bag, pulling a small black box from his new pack and sliding it into his messenger bag carefully. He Grinned as he roped a new weapon, the blades securely fashioned in their new host. He shifted his shoulders attempting to get used to the weight. Looking to Yousei he smiled, handing her the bag. After a second he looked to Mirasande, studying her for a moment. "Hello," He said simply, slightly confused.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Lux_Aeterna]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:34 pm
Mirasande looked at him impassively, considering him for a moment and then looked to Yousei, smiling slightly. "Is this him, baby sister?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:38 pm
Yousei smiled as she saw him and took the bag, curiously. She looked over to her sister, as she was questioned, and nodded to her.
"Oh.. Um, Miles, this is my older sister, Mirasande," she said, remembering her manners. "Mirasande, this is Miles."

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Lux_Aeterna]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:44 pm
" A pleasure, I'm sure." she said politely. "Anyone who's good enough for my baby sister is fine with me." She threw an arm around Yosei's shoulders, hugging her tightly. She looked around for Luthien, who was still sitting by Karasu. "Luthien, can you sniff out the way to the cabin? I'm not going to be able to find it, I don't think."
"Of course." replied the werecat. She walked over and sniffed the stranger, circling his feet and sniffing his legs. She stared at him wih lamp-like eyes and turned away to sniff the trail. "Follow me." she said, and began down the dirt road.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games