Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:01 pm
*Turning slightly to peer back at Jack, Aria laughed lightly at his last words.*

"You flatter me, sir. I don't often hear praise for anything that I say. In fact, there were many times I have spoken a bit more of my mind than was necessary and let's just say those times never ended very well. I guess as time passes I'm becoming wiser in choosing my words and to whom they are needed to be spoken. It pleases me that they were able to bring you reassurance as they were intended. I'll admit, I find a great deal of comfort in knowing I've you as an ally."

*Aria's fingers itched with the need to busy themselves, and though a thousand different improper ideas flooded her mind, she made an effort to direct their longing in another direction. Having Jack so close proved difficult to resist, and the need to be wrapped in safe arms made his presence even more enticing. Catching herself in the process of leaning in his direction, Aria blushed a bright crimson, before turning back and clearing her throat.*

"How's that itch? Is it still plaguing you? It'd be my pleasure to rub it away if you so wish."

*She silently groaned and her blush deepened at how wrong what she had said had sounded. Brilliant, you little vixen. Now he's going to think you're more trollop than lady.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:25 pm
-: A Rose. That's what her flushed face reminded him of: a bright crimson rose freshly blossomed. Silently laughing to himself, a smirk crossed his face as he worked at braiding her hair. His fingers working fast, her long strands were brought up into an elegant but simple slipbraid. It was habit. Working with rope all one's life, knotwork becomes part of the everyday. Even now, Jack had brought Aria's hair into a braid worthy of a fleet review.

"Aye, that damned itch. It's proving to be the one itch I can't scratch. You wouldn't mind rubbing it out... would you?" This wasn't betraying his morals. It was a loop hole, right? A way of coming into direct physical contact with a female without any crude advancements or unwanted behavior. It was a simple scratch on the back, no more - no less. Or was it? Was it wrong for him to want to hold her close? To feel her warmth and be content with nothing else? :-  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:00 pm
*Relieved at the chance to put her hands to good use, Aria stretched her arms out before her, cracking her fingers in the process.*

"I'd be happy to be of service. Thank you again for dealing with my hair. It can be quite a pain at times, yet I can't find it in myself to cut it. Sentimental reasons, I guess."

*Swiveling to the left, Aria turned to face Jack, a devious smile upon her face. Her fingers were practically tingling with anticipation, and her palms began to sweat at the idea of coming into contact with warm flesh. Perhaps this wasn't such a grand idea, she thought, as the knot in her stomach began to grow. Something as simple as a back rub didn't seem such a terrible thing, it was the underlying desire to explore more than his back that had her all a fluster.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:26 pm
-: "Pigtails and Pistols, a Sailor's two best mates, Miss Starman.. or should you rather I called you by your frist name? I'm forced to formalities by habit." He was babbling. Was it nervousness getting to him or was it something more? He didn't know, but what he did know was that any second now a womans firm yet subtle touch would begin to caress his back. How he longed for it.

It was right about at this moment that he felt that aura that surrounds a person merge with his own. Feeling the warmth from her hands only inches away, Jack unconciously leaned back and into her arms embrace as she came to closer to rub his back. :-  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:57 pm
"Aria is just fine. No need to keep up formalities while we're together. Unless, of course, you'd rather call me something else."

*Placing her trembling hands on his shoulders, Aria willed herself to be calm. Her entire body flushed as they made contact with his skin, and the desire to wrap her arms about him grew even stronger. Working her thumbs along the tense muscles in his neck, she prayed he wouldn't notice the increase in her breathing or the sweatiness of her palms. Calm yourself, girl. You've touched a man before, why is this turning out to be so difficult. The tingling in her fingertips intensified as her hands made their way along his back, and she silently longed to follow each fingers path with her lips. Her mouth went dry, as she cleared her throat to speak.*

"It doesn't bother you that I call you Jack, does it? A silly question to ask after I've done so, so many times."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:28 pm
-: "No, it doesn't bother me in the least. Between you and me, you may call me whatever you'd like when we are alone- even Sydney, if you wish it. But in public, do try to keep it to just Jack. It keeps up appearances, you know." Stretching his neck from side to side as Aria's hands ventured about his upper back, Jack closed his eyes: a smile creaping over his face. Her touch was so wonderfully satisfying. He wanted her hands to wander to wherever they wished to wander, but he would never go as far as to say so. :-  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:38 pm
A handsome young man dressed in a sailor fuku outfit walked nervously up to the reception desk.
"Uhm.... e-excuse me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:59 pm
"I shall keep that in mind. You've quite a few large knots in your shoulders, Jack. I'm thinking it may take a bit more than just one back rub to get them all worked out."

*Running her hands further along Jack's back, Aria found her resolve quickly crumbling away. The warmth emanating from him felt as if it would burn her, and yet she found herself being drawn closer to the flame. Bringing her fingers back to his shoulders to work out the knots, she finally gave into temptation, and placed several soft kisses across his right shoulder. The warm flesh against her lips sent shivers down her spine, causing her hands to stop moving and her mind to muddle. What was she doing? She couldn't find a plausible answer, but she knew one thing. She was finally giving into the torturous call of temptation, and all modest thoughts could be damned for all she cared.*  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:38 pm
-: Having fallen into a sort of trance from the already wonderful back massage, Jack snapped out of a fantasty he was having and fell right into another. Had Aria truely just kissed his right shoulder?

Turning towards her, his back massage entirely forgotten, Jack gazed into her stunningly deep radiant eyes. He opened his mouth to say something in response, but nothing came out. His words had dried up along with his mouth. His heart was racing and so were his thoughts. His internal voice was muffled and incoherant. It screamed of lust and passion, but yet it said that morals were to be stood by. It was then that temptation won over and Jack lunged forward and took Aria into his arms.

Holding her close, his head nustled on her left shoulder, Jack kissed her neck and inhaled her sweet scent. It reminded him of something, but what it was he knew not. The warmth that seemed to flow from her was overwhelming and exquisite. Kissing the same spot again, he placed four kisses along the left side of her neck and then he found his lips at her ear. His thin smile had spread and his mind had been made up. "Stay the course.... No regrets."

Stroking her long hair, his left hand ran from along her neck, down her back and came to rest on her right hip, his fingers skimming over her side in a rythmic motion. Lips moving from her ear, they wandered down her jawline, kissing every inch as they went. Down to her chin they flew and then down her neck and came to stop at her chest. His head hung low now, he nustled against her. He could hear her heart beating in time with his own. Inhaling a deep breathe, Jack exhaled in a quiet chuckle.

"Orange Sherbert."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:26 pm
eviltwinears
A handsome young man dressed in a sailor fuku outfit walked nervously up to the reception desk.
"Uhm.... e-excuse me?"

A boo appears behind him

Yes?  

HasmatX

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:32 pm
"Uhmm.... have you seen a man who looks like this?"
Miso held up a photograph of Ansem.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:06 pm
Nope, never saw him in my life or death  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:26 am
The GUNCANNON came down the stairs and readied it's beam rifle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:38 am
"You!" Miso shouted before firing off a hasty shot from his giga-cannon pistol and flickering out of the area.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:41 am
The GUNCANNON narrowly evaded the shot by pulling off something from the Matrix.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff