Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:06 pm
I cut wierd... I cut 3 times on the top of my wrist horizontally, then 3 more times vertically, and then at the bottom of my wrist, 2 times. It hurts on the bottom more...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:44 pm
yea i would  

emolord2

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:46 pm
i wonder how many of you actually do...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:41 pm
I don't do that I have self controle  

xSTHMx

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:31 pm
I don't like the pain, but I do it anyway  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:46 pm
sukky
no... and even if i wanted to do it.... think of how would feel that.... stops me xp

same for me.....i've stopeed cutting, i did it on da top of my arn not da bottom, i've been clean 4 ....3-4 months whee  

Lunar_darkness

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:14 am
I've been clean for 1 day n__n  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:18 am
xJet+Black+Feelingx
My friend says that she'd slit her wrists if she felt like it. My friends find her creepy. Would you?

No i beleive that is more an attention seeking habbit.

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:24 am
~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
xJet+Black+Feelingx
My friend says that she'd slit her wrists if she felt like it. My friends find her creepy. Would you?

No i beleive that is more an attention seeking habbit.
I'd slit my wrists, to break free of chains using the blood as a lubicrant.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:02 am
ok the ppl who called them self emo and cut ther write ur posers cuz ppl who cut there self r called cutter no emos ninja heart ninja  

burentto

emolord2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:06 pm
ye i would it im allways dipressd i ran on the metro lines to get hit but it stopped emo emo emo emo  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:36 pm
depends on what mood I'm in. Someone asked me if I was emo (annoying), and then said I can't be emo unless I cut myself. wtf? He was preppy too, he was sitting behind me and just taps my shoulder and says "Are you emo? Do you cut yourself?" I say "Not anymore" then he says "Only emos cut themsleves." seriously, wtf? since when do preps know what emo is? The only thing that makes you really emo is the music, EMOtional music. thats where the word comes from. Idiot... stare

sry, went off on a rant there....  

The-helper-of-the-poor

WudupTj

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:40 pm
Sakuto Uchiha
depends on what mood I'm in. Someone asked me if I was emo (annoying), and then said I can't be emo unless I cut myself. wtf? He was preppy too, he was sitting behind me and just taps my shoulder and says "Are you emo? Do you cut yourself?" I say "Not anymore" then he says "Only emos cut themsleves." seriously, wtf? since when do preps know what emo is? The only thing that makes you really emo is the music, EMOtional music. thats where the word comes from. Idiot... stare

OMG CUZ PREPS DONT KNOW NOTHIN RITE
AND UR ALWAYS RITE, RITE?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:47 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Sakuto Uchiha

OMG CUZ PREPS DONT KNOW NOTHIN RITE
AND UR ALWAYS RITE, RITE?

God I love you.  

DaisukeOrDark

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games