Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Children of the Dark RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:55 pm
"T-The hunters....They've got him trapped....He sacfiriced himself so I could escape....But he's in trouble now...." Kazuo managed between gasps of breath.

---

"Enough!" Sara said, holding her hand up as a signal to stop. "Tie him up. Do the same to him as we did to the Prince's lover." The hunters nodded and teid him up, poisoning him with a parlyzing serum.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:56 pm
Grey grabbed his shoulders tightly and stared him in the eye. "Tell me where he is."

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:59 pm
((might be gone for a while...food time soon... gotta set the table))

"He's at the Hunter's HQ kin the human city. C'mon, I'll show you. Be prepared for battle..."

---

"Won't be long now...The Stupid Prince would never leave behind one of his men. He'll be back. Be ready. He'll be bringing help."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:01 pm
"Kazuo," she said in a serious tone. "You cant go. And I cant go by myself. Go to your grandmother, ask for High Ranking help, and stay there."

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:03 pm
"B-But...It's my fault that he got into this trouble...I won't be left behind. I can fight!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:08 pm
Grey sighed then poked him hard in the forehead.

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:19 pm
"ow!" He held his forehead with both hands. "What was that for?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:22 pm
"You cant fight, let alone dodge a poke! It'd be my head if I let you come along, do as I told you!!" she yelled in anger.

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:24 pm
"H-hey! I was able to defeat 5 hunters by myself!!! And nothing would happen to you! If anything, I'd be the one to get the blame!!!!"

((*sigh* My dumbass prince XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:26 pm
"I'm not a prince. I'm not even trained for this! But you cant go. Now, get the other High Ranks. If something happens to Dante, I'll never forgive you."

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:28 pm
"O-okay....Fine. Be right back!" Kazuo nodded, thinking of a way of sneaking after them. He ran to the room where the High Ranks usually spent thier free time. "It's an emergency! Come with me!"

((g2g eat...bbs))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:30 pm
Grey made sure that he turned the corner before running off in the direction of the portal.
Dante, please dont die...

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:48 pm
Kazuo proceeded to the portal after explaining the circumstances, leaving out that it was a rescue mission for Kanna. "Please do your best!" The High Ranks nodded and went through. Kazuo waited a few minutes before going through himself.

---

"I'm not sure how many enemies we're dealing with here. But here's our plan. Half-Vampires, you're going to take care of some of the High Ranks quietly before they get here. Half-Werewolves, you're going to confront them when they get here. I'll take care of any...unexpected guests... Dismissed!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:51 pm
Grey looked up at the building wide-eyed and gulped. She was afraid, she she had never been before. But Dante was inside, and he needed her help.
She walked around the side of the building, searching for an enterance.

[g2g! Call so we shall RP!!!]

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:53 pm
((Dunno if i can...at grammy's house with only dad phone......))

"Oh! I think our first little one has come!" Sara said with a malicious smile.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff