Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:36 pm
With a careful grace did Javier move swiftly through the old forest. The wind blew gently even at this altitude, speaking to the leaves of the trees. The animals about him moved on their daily scarcely aware of his presence as he pressed ever onward. Javier's face was concealed behind a low fitting hood that covered all of his face save, to shape of his mouth.

After a long time Javier noticed that the trees had begun to thin and allowed him to peer further into the distance. He could see it already. Through the canopy of the trees, about a good two meters or so up, Javier saw the veiled splendour of a castle. His pace slowed as he came into a clearing. He could hear voices on the other side and he backed back into the cover of the trees.

He didn't really know if he should be afraid or not. His eyes narrowed beneath his hood.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:27 pm
"I have."
Ansem bowed to the pink-haired clan leader.
"And she regretfully asked me to pass on the information that the Jarian clan does not have any free souls on hand."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:47 pm
"I will gladly tell you my story, but for now we must leave. You are injured and need medical care, and you would be hard-pressed to find that here."

The dwarf hollered up to them, something apparently troubling him.

"I believe we're to be expecting company soon if we don't get the hell outta here, lad!"

Raziel nodded and held out his hand to Lutia, his wings semi-spread and ready at a moments notice to spring him into flight.

"I believe our business is concluded here, Miss Lutia, so would you mind giving the order to return home?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:05 pm
lutia considered it
"we cannot go home yet..but first we must flee to the marketplace from there we can plan our next move"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:20 pm
Raziel nodded and scooped up Lutia easily, his wings beating mightily as they made their escape.

The dwarf followed suite, his stone clones covering their retreat as the trio made their way to the Marketplace.

((Off to the Marketplace))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:22 pm
(( xp i can grow to detest the carry off damsel scenes))  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:25 pm
((Why don't we just call it a transporting-a-wounded-comrade scene? ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:32 pm
Sayo watched him leave not making a move to follow. after a while she jumped back into a tree then began to leave jumping from tree to tree. finally stopping at a clearing she sat down under a tree and stared at the river that flowed not more then 8 feet away.  

the_moons_last_light

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:03 pm
((Indeed, when Erk grabed you earlier, it was definetly a begrudgingly helping his comander when he'd much rahter be blowing up things with his mind. You think to much like a main character all the time.))

Kotaro finaly came to where he believed Lutia had been, just in time to see the group leave. "We can settle the score latter." he said to himself. However, there were more pressing matters at hand. Namely, the last ninja.

He turned his sights onto what he believed was the ninjas course, and began moving slowly down the pathway of branches. "Throw yourself into the chaos..." he said menacingly, throwing one long, bladed, fist down the path.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:25 pm
Watching them fly off, she heads back into the forest and drops down next to Hasmat

Lutia said she was off to the marketplace

I doesn't matter X she can't help us. She has no souls to offer.

Oh... great...

Lighten up. We still have this.

Reaches into his belt pulling out How to Make Souls for Dummies and flips to white mage souls.  

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:45 pm
"Well we shal just have to try our best with making the souls from scratch... Let me see the book." Desta said slightly downcast.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:47 pm
OK

hands the book to desta  

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:01 pm
Desta reads the ingredient list, "most of this is easy, phoenix tears, an energy source... But this one ..." she points at the last ingredient and the instructions next to it. "One living White mage to bless all the new souls."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:18 pm
Well don't you have white mages on aria?  

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:31 pm
"Yes, but this requires a special white mage... read the fine print..." Desta produced a magnifying glass that zoomed in 1000 times. "This white mage MUST have been a black mage died been brought back to life by a white mage and turned to the light."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games