Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:40 pm
Mitsuru drew back his hand and slapped the vampire as hard as he could. "Sorry, its not my time to go....and FYI I dont want to go to bed, I'm not tired....jeez...can you be more stupid??? This is a peaceful school, not a school for KILLING!!..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:30 pm
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex

--------------------

OOC: I'm sorry... I got up late today... and then I made gaia avatar outfits in MS paint for vampire knight. >_>;;

Yaya felt hot all over, her face was probably beat red by now. She wasn't particularly good with men. Most of her memories of guys consisted of jerks she ignored or guys who'd do absolutely stupid things to get her attention, but Katsuro seemed different. The way he spoke, seemed like a dream, but yet so honest.

"Uhhh, I'll just get some pizza." She suddenly felt self conscious of her choice. What if he thinks I'm too ordinary now? Ordering darn pizza!

--------------------

ooc: its okay lol whee i saw those. they look great ^^

----------
Katsuro chuckled softly, "I guess we'll be ordering the same thing then, I'll have the pizza too thanks."

Taking another small sip of water, Katsuro watched Yaya, "So, tell me a bit about yourself. How is the school year going for you so far?"

----------

--------------

Yaya paused cautiously. Not wanting to say too much about the night class...

"Hmmm, well it's sure been interesting. I met some nice people from the night class!" Oh no, didn't I just tell myself not to talk about them? She thought, mentally kicking herself.

"It's actually hard to see them at dawn, and that's the only time I can see them." She quickly recovered, frowning to exaggerate her point.

"As far as I go, I guess I'm straight forward, and loud as my mom says." She laughed, but she wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to know so she finished momentarily, waiting for a response.

--------------

"That's good that you're making such good friends with the night class. As for me, people tell me that I talk too quietly, but there are others that find it soothing. I guess we can even each other out. " Laughing lightly, Katsuro smiled (again lol) at Yaya.

-------------------

Yaya smiled back. Man Katsuro's smile really is infectious.

Out of pure curiousity Yaya asked calmly, "How did you become the president of the sun dorms?"

Suddenly, the pizza was served. <--- what a poor sentance. D':

-------------------

ooc:its not a poor sentence, theres nothing but that to say when a pizza is served lol.

------------------------
"I was vice, to the previous dorm president. In order to become vice, the current president has to ask the headmaster for someone to become the vice. once the dorm president leaves, the vice moves up and chooses his own vice."

Smiling, he picked up a peice of pizza, "I haven't actually decided who I'll pick though." (at least we now know why there's no vice president lol)

pwn_4thewyn

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:31 pm
Pharaoh90
Mitsuru drew back his hand and slapped the vampire as hard as he could. "Sorry, its not my time to go....and FYI I dont want to go to bed, I'm not tired....jeez...can you be more stupid??? This is a peaceful school, not a school for KILLING!!..."

"How dare you. Filthy human. If it's not a school for killing, then what's your excuse to be here, hunter?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:06 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Rama cocked an eyebrow, showing no sign of offense to the statement by the true-blue vampire that had taken control of Shei's emotions. (Yes, she knows. xD) Only after this boy's hand made contact with her face did she show any sign of emotion at all. Walking forward at a greater speed than necessary, Rama brought her hand smoothly acorss the boys face, making sure to spill no blood in the act of proving herself and protecting her friend. As a vampire, and a pureblood at that, it was her job to take the upstanding role as an authority figure. 'I kinda just want to get alng, though...' The normal Rama thought, chiming in to argue with her pureblood mind frame. 'Fool. Nobody wants you're opinion.' The alter ego retorted, snarling both at the boy and at her inner annoyance, Rama took a few steps back. "There are far more means to kill a mere human than draining him of his blood." She mused, fidgeting with her fingernails. "We could...simply beat him."

[ [ Rama's alternate self is completely mean! xD; ] ]

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:06 pm
"I'M NOT A HUNTER!!! GOOD LORD WHERE IN THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE GET THIS INFORMATION!??!" Mitsuru slapped the vampire again. "Thats for calling me filthy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:21 pm
ooc: i luv ur new avi clothes ranningu ^^

----
"Ha..." laughed Shei, her eyes gleamed a blood thirsty red, "So this is how hunters fight when they are without weapons." Smiling evily, her fangs protruding from her lips. Putting a hand on her hip, she laughed again before continuing, "You fight just like your female counterparts."

Quicker than the blink of an eye, she was behind him, "Insolent worm...die." whispered Shei as she drove him into the dorm wall face first.  

pwn_4thewyn

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:46 am
Mitsuru hit the wall with a hard *thump*. "I hope I didn't have to use this...." Mitsuru withdrew a Bloody Rose gun and shot the vampire 4 times in the stomach. "Those bullets are coated with a poison, so within 5 minutes you will drop to the ground unable to move, this effect lasts for about an hour...and then you have the pain from the initial shot..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:00 am
Pharaoh90
Mitsuru hit the wall with a hard *thump*. "I hope I didn't have to use this...." Mitsuru withdrew a Bloody Rose gun and shot the vampire 4 times in the stomach. "Those bullets are coated with a poison, so within 5 minutes you will drop to the ground unable to move, this effect lasts for about an hour...and then you have the pain from the initial shot..."

Shei laughed as she placed her hands on the shot wounds and lifted them up to view her now bloody hands. "You poor fool. You've just blown your cover..." Shei collapsed slowly to her knees as the poison started to affect her, "Now everyone in the night class knows..."

Shei's eyes returned to there original mahogany color. She had finally gotten in control once again, though, now she didnt have the lended strength against the poison. Now laying completely on the ground, shivering in pain, Shei reached out her hand in the direct of Rama and the growing cloud of night class student behind her. "..."

She tried to ask for help, but she could no longer speak. Her eyes became glassed over in appearance as her hand drew back to her body. It was hard to breathe. Her warm blood pooled around her.

ooc: please note that the beginning of this fight started when all the night class was getting ready to leave the dorms, so they should all be out in the front where Shei and Rama are....by the way....can someone save Shei? Please sweatdrop  

pwn_4thewyn

keiko Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:38 pm
kiko what the hell is there a smell of blood in the air some thing bad is going on i no it kiko start to wallk a round i woneder if the night class no what going on may be i should fine out some thing.is very worng kiko start to get close where the smell of blood kiko she some one of the night class student go up to them is there any thing i can do at all to help  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:53 pm
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex

--------------------

OOC: I'm sorry... I got up late today... and then I made gaia avatar outfits in MS paint for vampire knight. >_>;;

Yaya felt hot all over, her face was probably beat red by now. She wasn't particularly good with men. Most of her memories of guys consisted of jerks she ignored or guys who'd do absolutely stupid things to get her attention, but Katsuro seemed different. The way he spoke, seemed like a dream, but yet so honest.

"Uhhh, I'll just get some pizza." She suddenly felt self conscious of her choice. What if he thinks I'm too ordinary now? Ordering darn pizza!

--------------------

ooc: its okay lol whee i saw those. they look great ^^

----------
Katsuro chuckled softly, "I guess we'll be ordering the same thing then, I'll have the pizza too thanks."

Taking another small sip of water, Katsuro watched Yaya, "So, tell me a bit about yourself. How is the school year going for you so far?"

----------

--------------

Yaya paused cautiously. Not wanting to say too much about the night class...

"Hmmm, well it's sure been interesting. I met some nice people from the night class!" Oh no, didn't I just tell myself not to talk about them? She thought, mentally kicking herself.

"It's actually hard to see them at dawn, and that's the only time I can see them." She quickly recovered, frowning to exaggerate her point.

"As far as I go, I guess I'm straight forward, and loud as my mom says." She laughed, but she wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to know so she finished momentarily, waiting for a response.

--------------

"That's good that you're making such good friends with the night class. As for me, people tell me that I talk too quietly, but there are others that find it soothing. I guess we can even each other out. " Laughing lightly, Katsuro smiled (again lol) at Yaya.

-------------------

Yaya smiled back. Man Katsuro's smile really is infectious.

Out of pure curiousity Yaya asked calmly, "How did you become the president of the sun dorms?"

Suddenly, the pizza was served. <--- what a poor sentance. D':

-------------------

ooc:its not a poor sentence, theres nothing but that to say when a pizza is served lol.

------------------------
"I was vice, to the previous dorm president. In order to become vice, the current president has to ask the headmaster for someone to become the vice. once the dorm president leaves, the vice moves up and chooses his own vice."

Smiling, he picked up a peice of pizza, "I haven't actually decided who I'll pick though." (at least we now know why there's no vice president lol)

--------------------

"Hmmmmm," Yaya said smiling. She really wanted to ask if she could be the vice president, so she could get closer to the night classes information... but she drew back the thought.

Yes, I might be sly, but I'd never use Katsuro like that! She winced at the thought, she did like getting her way, but she knew her boundaries.

--------------------

"Did you hear that?" Yaya asked feeling in the pit of her stomach something terribly wrong.

Not waiting for Katsuro to respond she stated softly, "...I think I just heard a gun go off."

--------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:19 pm

Rama's head was pounding as she heard each gunshot go off. She watched as Shei dropped to the ground, the poisen in each bullet taking their respected effect. A low growl rose from the bit of her stomach and rumbled at the back of her throat. Already, she could feel the maddening impulse to drive this boy's head straight into the ground. She'd seen enough; the time to act was now.

Without a moment's hestitation, Rama was behind the boy. She took ahold of the gun with an iron grip and pulled the trigger over and over into a wall, completely ridding it of any amo. The process took all of a few seconds. Throwing the gun into the bushes, Rama grabbed the boy by his hair, locking his arms behind his back. Her fangs were already revelaed by the time she was next to his neck. Eyes full of red-hot anger, Rama plunged deep within his neck, draining a crazy and lethel- if not very close to the amount- of blood straight from him. Removing her fangs, she whispered into his ear, her teeth scratching at his face. "This is why you don't upset a so-called peaceful group of vampires," She stated coolly, yet an icy tone resided deep within the ring of her high tone. "Your first mistake will also be your last, and should you choose to agree, I might let you go..." She pressed his arms to his back, a very uncomfortable feeling considering they were already out of place. "If you decline, I will be the deciding factor in your life. The choice is yours: live or die?"

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:26 pm
OOC: Lady Anne, please make your posts more literate, I can't understand anything you're saying.
Mitsuru felt the bood being sucked from him. It was like all of the energy being drained from him. Mitsuru twiched from emense pain he was feeling. Mitsuru felt he was about to faint, so he turned around and grabbed onto the other vampire. He was sort of hugging the vampire, then he pulled out a knife and stabbed the vampire in the back. "I would like to live actually..." he whispered into the vampire's ear.  

Pharaoh90
Crew

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:48 pm

Numbness. Rama didn't feel a thing as the knife was stuck into her back. This guy had proved to be the eptome of oh-so-many clichès in just a matter of miuntes. Cocking an eyebrow at the boy as he attempted to play up some sort of "cool" act, Rama smirked menacingly. "Now, what kind of pureblood would I be if I let a petty kife to the back kill me, let alone give it a reaction?" She asked, rapping a hand around his throat and lifting him from the ground. She dug her fingers into his fresh bite marks, and the blood he lost was warm and natural against her vampiric skin. She slammed him into the wall, imitating Shei, and allowed her hands full range of his brutally pierced neck. Throwing him to the ground, she delivered a swift heel to his stomach and took a few steps back into the crowd of vampires just waiting to get a piece of him when- or if- she gave them a chance. "Foolish boy...To think that anybody could be so sick-minded as to stab a vampire in the back. Tell me: why do you hunt us? What reason do you have for hating so?" Rama grinned, deciding to see just what kind of an answer she could get out of the imbicile. If he were just that, Rama knew that she would loathe him even moreso. There was no reason to kill one who has done nothing to you. 'Pain begets pain, my little counterpart, and this human has shot your Shei.'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:10 pm
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn

------------------------

--------------------

"Hmmmmm," Yaya said smiling. She really wanted to ask if she could be the vice president, so she could get closer to the night classes information... but she drew back the thought.

Yes, I might be sly, but I'd never use Katsuro like that! She winced at the thought, she did like getting her way, but she knew her boundaries.

--------------------

"Did you hear that?" Yaya asked feeling in the pit of her stomach something terribly wrong.

Not waiting for Katsuro to respond she stated softly, "...I think I just heard a gun go off."

--------------------

ooc: i just jammed my left hand, so at the moment, its out of commission sweatdrop typing responses is gonna take a while sweatdrop sweatdrop
-----------
Katsuro nodded, his smile faded as concern etched quickly across his face.
Getting up quickly, he bowed appologetically to Yaya, "It seems my attendance is required outside." Katsuro smiled at Yaya. He sensed her eagerness to know what was going on so he added with a smile, "If you're looking for some excitement before you go to bed, may I ask you to join me?"

pwn_4thewyn

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:34 pm
'Can't...breathe....I need help.........help...please...'
Shei coughed up blood. She couldn't lift her head well enough to see what was going on clearly. All she saw were random glimpses of Rama and the male fighting. Her vision was bleary, but she was certain that the crowd around them was growing. Her heart felt as though it was pounding in her skull and with each beat, the blood pool around her grew larger.

The pain was even to much for her to bear. Despite knowing that if she went to sleep, she might die, she was willing to take that risk in order to get away from the pain.

Closing her eyes Shei fell asleep (or maybe she's unconscious due to the blood loss confused )  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games