Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:55 pm
Resident Isaka
Well, it's better than no explanations
Agreed. But I look at Wesker's report like I look at the bible. You can't believe it word for word. The best way to look at it is to take the basic knowledge of it, without the visual details.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Agreed. But I look at Wesker's report like I look at the bible. You can't believe it word for word. The best way to look at it is to take the basic knowledge of it, without the visual details.

All of it is from the point of view of Wesker. I know it's not all true  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:09 pm
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka

What does that supposed to mean? Wesker wouldn't lie! lol

Umm, where did you get that claire pic in your sig collage?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:51 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka

What does that supposed to mean? Wesker wouldn't lie! lol

Umm, where did you get that claire pic in your sig collage?

I don't remember. I search all over the net for pictures of Re. You want it?  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Supaspoon

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:52 am
Ok I FINALLY watched the Wesker report, can't believe I missed it first time around...as far as trailers for games go, awesome! It badly needs updating though. Still dont think it quite explains how Ada went from really caring about Leon to being fairly indifferent. Or how Leon even knew she had survived Racoon City...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:02 am
Supaspoon
Ok I FINALLY watched the Wesker report, can't believe I missed it first time around...as far as trailers for games go, awesome! It badly needs updating though. Still dont think it quite explains how Ada went from really caring about Leon to being fairly indifferent. Or how Leon even knew she had survived Racoon City...
Yet to see it, my computer won't load it sad  

Valimai

XKillaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:37 am
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Saddest Resi moment?

I think watching Leon getting his head sliced of by that chainsaw guy in RE4 is just too sad to watch... sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:45 pm
Sadest moment? For me it would probably be the first time I played the REmake after I played Zero and saw Enrico die... I was like... "Damn you Wesker!"... I'm assuming it was Wesker.... But Enrico was already dieing... But still, it was sad... For me.  

Ramon Salazar

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:56 pm
Ramon Salazar
Sadest moment? For me it would probably be the first time I played the REmake after I played Zero and saw Enrico die... I was like... "Damn you Wesker!"... I'm assuming it was Wesker.... But Enrico was already dieing... But still, it was sad... For me.

Nobody else could kill him except Wesker. But still he's my favorite baddie 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:40 pm
At the end of the Desperate Times scenario in File 2.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:46 pm
Vash_the_gundam_pilot
Actually yeah, I couldnt' think of a really sad one, but now that you mention it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:25 pm
Vash_the_gundam_pilot

Yah that got to me too.

Alot of Outbreak's endings are sad.  

MisterKennedy

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:08 pm
Personally, I was pissed when Sadler killed Luis. I yelled at the TV. "No ******** way! You can't kill him like that!!"

Well, that put a taste for vengeance in my mouth. When my friend finally lends me the game again, I'm going to enjoy jamming a rocket down Sadler's throat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:26 pm
you might be taking it too far >.>

Saddest moment: When Claire died on the last boss! (It was the first time I died!) gonk  

Kouichi Pendolse

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:33 pm
It's wierd, I never felt anything when Luis dies.... I think I wasn't really tied to him (I don't know if it's the good word sweatdrop )  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games