Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:56 pm
Xemaria felt Vaxlyn's presence ease away, and relaxed. That presence, for some reason, made her feel...tense. Stretched. She was glad that Vaxlyn was on her side, because she harbored amazing talent. Xemaria thought once more about her lost love, before realizing that Vaxlyn had wherever she had been. Xemaria, too, left her sister's room, for what she didn't know would be the last time.

Ixulon reached the main hall, where Erixon and the others waited, Taryx looked especially impatient. He was eager to kill, just like Ixulon. His hands clenched into fists, Ixulon leaned against a wall. What he really wanted to do was punch it. Why did he care so much about something as trivial as this?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:06 pm
"Does this mean that we all are ready to go?" Vaxlyn said in a dark tone while looking at Ixulon's fists.
"What's wrong?" Erixon asked as he saw Vaxlyn's hood up, and the red that glowed from her concealed eyes.
"Nothing...Why?" Vaxlyn said in a calmer tone.
"Just...Wondering."
"So, where's Xemaria?" Vaxlyn asked, changing the subject.
Vaxlyn looked around the room anxiously for Xemaria, the attitude in the room was wearing off on her. She had the sudden urge to just hit something, or to slice something in half with her sword, but she kept herself calm.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:31 pm
Xemaria walked into the room. Her eyes were angry, and she, too, had her hands balled into fists. "Is everyone ready?" she asked. A dark aura surrounded her, and Xemaria looked ready to kill the first thing that moved. Xili shuddered at the dark aura. Vaxlyn was generating one, too, an it was scaring her. Taryx nodded. He, too, was bloodthirsty. Xemaria just blinked, and summoned a portal, stepping through into the deep Abyss of Darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:56 pm
Vaxlyn followed Xemaria through the portal wordlessly.
"Stay calm, don't attack your friends, don't hurt anyone but your enimeis...Yes...I'm hungry, but wait...Just wait..." Vaxlyn thought to herslef as she walked through.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:39 pm
Almost immediately upon entering, the group was swarmed with seriously powered up heartless. To put it bluntly, a basic Shadow had the health and strength of a Nobody Berserker. Xemaria sighed, and prepared to fight. All around them, ghosts of the dead clung, sighing and moaning in death.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:52 pm
Vaxlyn quickly brought out her sword and started pounding at the heartless in anger. Vaxlyn's eyes were blazing red as she sliced a heartless's head off.
When Vaxlyn encountered a creature of the living dead she quickly put up her sword and slashed it in half with her bare hands. When another came up to her she tore the creature in half from the waist up and then stabbed another through the heart with her fist.
Vaxlyn wasn't even breathing hard, but her eyes were redder than ever and she had a very evil and crazed look on her face.
"This is fun!" Vaxlyn yelled in a frightening tone as she pounded a heartless to death with the hilt of her sowrd.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:07 pm
Xemaria had to laugh at Vaxlyn's idea of 'fun'. She herself had wiped out a good amount of the insane heartless, as she was so angry herself. Xemaria had brought out her ice glaive, and had been slashing in wide arcs. She wondered why Ixulon was giving her weird glances, but she ignored him, preferring to stain the ground with the black blood of the famous living dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:12 pm
Vaxlyn flinched as a heartless hit her, then she just stopped moving.
"Stay calm, don't let it take over...Just stay calm." Vaxlyn reminded herself mentaly, then all h*ll broke loose.
Vaxlyn let the vampire take over as she jumped on one of the living dead and sucked the blood out of it. When was finished she tore her head away and dropped the body.
Erixon and some of the others looked at Vaxlyn in awe as she wipped some of the black blood from her mouth. Vaxlyn only glared at the and continued fighting, every once in a whi;e she would drain another creature.
"Kill...More blood....Just kill them all....No one survives....Blood." Vaxlyn though to herslef menincingly.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:22 pm
Xemaria wasn't fazed in the slightest by Vaxlyn's vampiric behavior. It was all quite normal to her. She just continued slashing away, not truly caring when she got hit. The others, on the other hand, were very surprised at Vaxlyn's change of heard. Between the two of them, the area was soon cleared, with the exception of the bodies and the blood on the floor, weapons, and their hands and clothes. Xemaria didn't bother to wipe it off as she kept walking. "I hope you aren't tired, because guess what," she said, opening a door to reveal more heartless. "There's more."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:46 pm
The group moaned, excpet Vaxlyn who yelled out with joy as she jumped on one of the living dead and bit into it's throat as it moaned out in pain.
"This is great!" Vaxlyn yelled out in excitement after she dropped the dead body and started wailing on another heartless.
Erixon fought his way to Vaxlyn's said ans asked, "Are you okay? You seem...Different."
"Yeah! I'm great. I feel so...alive!"
Vaxlyn listened to his thoughts as he looked at her strangely.
"What has gotten into her?" Erixon thought.
"Nothings wrong Erixon...I'm fine...It's just that I'm in my vampire form, and strange things happen when that happens...Nothing's 'gotten into me'."
Erixon put his gaurd down in confusion for a moment, got hit, and put it back up. "How did you...?"
"I can hear you're thoughts...Just fight!." Vaxlyn yelled as she waked a heartless into the wall.
Erixon gulped and became carefull what he was thinking.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:17 pm
Taryx was in his element. "Here we go," he said to himself. He took out his gunblade, and saw a heartless creep up from behind. Quick as a flash, he turned around, sniped it from midair, and slashed it before it hit the ground. "And this is only the beginning." Quickly surrounded by numerous heartless because they targeted him as one of the strongest, he started to fight his way out, dodging attacks along the way. "I love this," he said after falling another heartless. Suddenly, a strange noise was coming from behind. It was the rest of the old gang. "You didn't think you could keep all that fun to yourself, didja?" asked Exvarol with a smirk. "Oh, by no means," responded Taryx. He was having too much fun. "BRING IT!" yelled Xirius, who wanted to kill. He then got his wish. He saw a heartless, and immediatley took control over it's gravity. "Target practice!" he yelled. "Amazing idea," shouted Exvarol, who immediatley changed his morphgun from a pistol to a sniper rifle. He leaped, took a couple of shots at it in midair, before landing on top of it and sinking his deadly fangs into it. The heartless went into convulsions and was killed. "Here's another!" responded Xirius, who sent another into the air. "My turn," said Erixon. He leapt into the air, and slashed at the heartless with amazing agility. With his next leap, he landed on top of it and thrust his rapier striaght down into it. "Let me try," was the cry from Noxulous. Without thinking twice, she turned to Xaringulos and said "Watch over me." He nodded and said "I will." Noxulous then took her staff, plunged it into the soft earth and mumbled a few words. The nearest heartless stopped moving immediatley and started attacking the other heartless. Noxulous's body laid limp on the ground, lacking a mind. It was currently in the heartless. Xaringulos was breathless. "That is like nothing I've ever seen before." Noxulous was inside the heartless' mind, turning it traitor against the other heartless. "That's what I like to see," said Taryx, as he cut down multiple heartless at once.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:40 am
Xemaria had to cover her mouth. Here she was, out for revenge, and some of the funniest things were happening. She had to restrain from laughing. She, too, was going crazy with her ice glaive, almost cutting off Exvarol's head in the process. "Oops. Sorry," she said, a sadistic grin on her face. She was getting what she had waited for. "Hmph. Where are the commanders? There are much bigger fish to fry," Xemaria commented.  

Countess Valentine

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:35 am
((Sorry sorry, I couldn't get on last weekend cause I was at my dad's and he doesn't have internet... Where is everybody at the moment? I haven't started yet, but I will asap I promise!! ^.^))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:45 am
((We're in a place called the Dark Abyss. It's the only true Underworld, not like the wimpy one Hades rules -_- wink )  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:46 am
Vaxlyn stopped fighting for a moment as she watched the others fight.
"They have been away for too long..." She mumbled to herself as she realized that a heartless was about to attack her.
Vaxlyn quickly grabbed the heartless and tore her fangs into it, ripping a hole in it's neck. She dropped it as it wiggled on the ground untill it died.
Vaxlyn continued fighting untill she suddenly felt dizzy.
"Wha...?" Vaxlyn said as she landed on her knees from jumping in the air and killing another heartless.
Vaxlyn's head was pounding.
"Stay focused...Don't let the vampire sleep again....Focus!" Vaxlyn muttered to herself, but screaming the last word.
Vaxlyn then got up in a flash and was bitting another heartless in the neck.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games