Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:10 pm
"Wow...that's pretty neat. So, I guess everyone has their own "powers" in this castle....I think that's pretty awesome...So were do you think we can find the real Xemnas?" Rose asked the keyblade dissapeared in a bright flash of light.
"Ahh! Were'd it go?!" Rose swung her hand and it reappeared in another burst of light.
"Oh...okay...That's better..."Rose signed and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:01 pm
A light went off in Xirius' head at the mention of Xigbar's name. "Xigbar! I forgot all about him!" A sudden wave of fear came over him. "Number Five, would you happen to know what happened to him after he shot Cessy and knocked me out? I don't want him to come after me."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:12 pm
"The fake Xemnas wants to kill Cessy!" She blurted scared for her life and crying. She bearly survived by childish fibs. "He's going to kill everyone else, I know it!" She cried more burying her face in his cloak. In between her tears she started hearing clashes. She calmed herself to figure out who it was. "Another Xemnas....two Uncle Saixs........Brother Axel......" She mummured. She looked up at Zexion with wide eyes. "Saix is going to be killed by Axel!" She cried.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:47 pm
(rose)

Cessy smiled at how Rose was so amused with her new blade, but ther was a task to be down, and no time left to waste.

"There should be a comntainment center where they would keep Xemnas until the fugured out what was wrong with him, but it'll be impossible for them to do it with out our help. I think I might know where it is. Come with me."

Cessy started to lead Rose off back into the halls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Xirius)

lexaeus took a moment to think, then shrugged.

"I haven't seen him since He and Xaldin brought you in early from their previous mission. I don't know where he could be now, but word has it that Xigbar is quite fumed about something. It would be wise to avoid him for a while, I could help you keep an eye out for him, if you wish."

(Naixen)

"What," blurted Zexion. He tries to caculate what she just said, then takes her hand in his and heads down a hall way, replying franticly, "Where Naixen, can you figure where this is happening."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:15 pm
"Okay have fast do you think we can get there?" Rose asked as the blade disappeared again as she started to run after Cessy.

Could I really be that important to the survival of this place? Rose thought to herself as she gulped and shook her head to clear it, continuing to run after Cessy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:57 pm
Xiruis looked up to Lexaeus (both physically and metaphorically), with a smile. "Really, you'd do that?" Lexaeus simply nodded. Xirius almost cried, because Xigbar had come close to killing him three times now, but he forgot Nobodies couldn't cry. "Oh, I can't thank you enough." After he finally pulled himself together and set off with Lexaeus, Xirius couldn't help but wonder. "Y'know," said Xirius, "The castle has seen pretty quiet lately, and not only because of Xigbar." Lexaeus quickly stifled a smile, but Xirius didn't notice. "I really haven't seen any of the higher-ups lately, and niether has any of the other noobs."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:09 pm
"They're down near the dungeon!" She informed catching up as fast she can with Zexion. She still kept her doll close to her with her hand near the doll's now figuring out it worked the last time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:39 pm
(Rose)

Cessy darted passed a few doors making sure Rose was still behind her.

"he would probably be on one of the lower levels of the castle. Those rooms are more heavily gaurded. I would use a vortex but it seems you can't open one within the castle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Xirius)

Lexaus chuckled then said, "Perhaps if you came to your practises more often then you would see us more often. But i'd be lying if i said we've been here the whole time. It seems Xemnas been ordering us to go on ridiculous goose chases. Sending us out to find something that has no real importance. Something is up, I can feel it, all of us can feel it. We're beginning to question our Superior's motives and whether or not he is still fit to keep his position as leader."

(Naixen)

Zexion was rushing through the halls being careful not to pull Naixen to hard as he held her hand. there wasn't any time to lose. Axel and Siax had never gotten along, it was only a metter of time before one killed the other. But unknown to Zexion, this wasn't any normal battle.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:33 pm
"Oh God...I don't think I could run that long...Isn't there a faster way?" Rose whined as she breathed hard, starting to slow her running.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:48 pm
Xirius agreed wholeheartedly. "He didn't look too good, last time I saw him. I wonder what Cessy did to him...." It was only a matter of time before another light went off in his head. "Cessy! I totally forgot about her! After Xigbar shot her, I haven't seen nor heard word of her. Is she dead?" Xirius waited, nervous for the answer.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:54 pm
Naixen ran along with Zexion as fast as her feet could keep up with. He mind was blank as she hoped for Saix's life spared from oblivion and for Axel making the biggest miustake that may do the same.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:17 pm
((Hey guys. I'll be gone for a couple of days..Untill Sunday night. So don't do anything too important while I'm gone. Please and thank-you! Bye))  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:31 pm
Medevilgirl
(Roses character is on hold!!)

(Xirius)

Lexaus thought for a moment, then replied, "I am not to sure what went on in that room, but last I heard Zexion had that woman taken to the dugeon to be contained. Whether she is alive still or not, I do not know," he pauses in thought again, "What did you mean by Xemnas not looking well, he seemed fine earlier today when he gave out orders?"

(Naixen)

Zexion wanted to keep Naixen close because she was the only one able to figure out exactly where Siax and Axel were. But that use soon became uneeded. the closer that they came to the dongeon area, the louder the clashes could be heard.

Axel raised one Chakram over the fallen Siax.

"Nothing personal!" Axel sneered and slashed his weapon down at Siax. But the Seventh member of Organization XIII still had strangth enough to grab his claymore and block the attack. Now Axel and Siax were holding each other's weapon at bay.

"Axel...," Siax struggles to say, "You are making a mistake!"

"To be honest," replies Axel, "I don't really care!"

Axel manages to throw off Siax's claymore with his own weapon, and quickly smashed a punch right into Siax's face. Siax went falling side ways from the hit and land face down on the ground.

Just then, Zexion came rushing throw the broken wall with naixen.

"Axel stop!!" He yelled.

Axel looks over at Zexion wondering what he was doing here.

Xemnas took a step foward, ordering, "Don't listen to him Axel, finish off that abomination!"

Zexion looked surprise to see Xemnas standing there, when he had just recently taken his superior to a safe holding center to be traited.

"Xemnas!!??" Zexion shouted surprized, "How could you be here?"

Then Zexion noticed the other Siax standing not to far away from Axel adn the real Siax.

"What is going on!!" said Zexion.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:10 pm
Blackest-Of-Roses
"Oh God...I don't think I could run that long...Isn't there a faster way?" Rose whined as she breathed hard, starting to slow her running.

"Well," said Cessy as she stopped to let them catch their breath, "If I do use the portal, somebody might since us here, but then again, we are running out of time."

She thought it over, then says, "Alright, portal it is, If some one sinces us, we can deal with them!"

She lifted an open hand, revealing another vortex of darkness to lead them to Xemnas. And signaled for Rose to follow in.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games