Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:10 pm
"Gee, thanks for making me feel better," she grinned. She felt a small bruise on her back, though...that "push" was kinda hard.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:24 pm
Rikku looks at the portal"Ruxia why are you taking so long?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:48 pm
Xeviance looks at the portal with interest after watching the others go through before making a decision. "This may very well be what I may be looking for." And with that, he swiftly dove through the portal before landing in a graceful somersault on the other side.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:26 pm
Alixraen
Xeviance looks at the portal with interest after watching the others go through before making a decision. "This may very well be what I may be looking for." And with that, he swiftly dove through the portal before landing in a graceful somersault on the other side.
((for some reason i was luaghing at that. umm thanks cuase i have been sick all day and that made me feel better))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:40 pm
walks in after them and comes out the other side just halfway "you four have been lucky enough to find me but you have yet started this test" he looked at all of them "you are now going have to fight to survive and fight well for he is watching" points up at a dark balcony "good luck" walks out and heartless and nobodies start pouring out of the portal before it closed  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
((for some reason i was luaghing at that. umm thanks cuase i have been sick all day and that made me feel better))
((Glad I could help.)) Xevaince looked up and noticed a new girl. He slowly closed his eyes, then slowly reopened them. When he spoke his voice was calm. "You're name is Rikku, correct?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:23 pm
hydra4
walks in after them and comes out the other side just halfway "you four have been lucky enough to find me but you have yet started this test" he looked at all of them "you are now going have to fight to survive and fight well for he is watching" points up at a dark balcony "good luck" walks out and heartless and nobodies start pouring out of the portal before it closed
Rikku looks at him"what do you mean?" She looks at the heartless and nobodies"oh....."Her shocked face turned to an evil yet cute , innocent smile"....i see now. That is going to be fun"Rikku staff appears and she castes fire at them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:16 pm
hydra4

"Wonderful," she mumbled sarcastically. She never had been the best fighter. Okay, she had no clue how to hold a sword properly, either. She'd better work on it.  

Akira Shinji

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:39 pm
hydra4
Xeviance sighed. "As always, a fight." He almost was expecting it, even though he was a good fighter. The only problem was it wasn't the way he preferred to get the job done. Nevertheless, he summoned his weapon, a high-powered crossbow. And he began to fire, with almost a hint of rage in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:57 pm
A random memory flashed through Rixia's mind: Her Somebody was playing video games, and the main character's tutor was teaching her how to fight properly. "You've got to chain your attacks together!!" he growled. Her Somebody, instead of button mashing, timed her attacks, which made massive damage. Then the memory faded away as quickly as it came. An odd way to learn how to fight, but I'll take it! Rix thought. She mimicked the character from the memory and, much to her amazement, it worked quite well.

((I actually did get that from a real game...which is kinda weird...))  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:10 pm
((lol This is going to be fun, Xia's a bit of a lazy fighter since she's got vines to thrash everything for her.. XD))

Xia stared as Heartless and Nobodies poured out of nowhere. "Great, not what I was looking for.." she said as she snapped her fingers, making vines shoot out of the ground. The vines turned to their opponents and began lashing themselves like whips at them, some with thorns and other huge and thick like a tree branch. Xia appeared her ringblade as well, in case any decided to get close to her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:27 pm
Xirks Still lost wondering the halls ended up back at the front door, "hmm i could have sworn i went up the stairs..."  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Rikku looks at him"what do you mean?" She looks at the heartless and nobodies"oh....."Her shocked face turned to an evil yet cute , innocent smile"....i see now. That is going to be fun"Rikku staff appears and she castes fire at them.
Then she castes ice then lighting on them. "this is so much fun!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:40 pm
*Jack runs past them with his katana out. He begins hacking and slashing at the heartless and nobodies.*  

Carrot-Copper

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games