Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo is so unapreciated Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:22 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Plenair1
But still for some reason guys look better when they're girly
No they look like girls.

Guys DO look better when they're girly.

I refuse to date any boy that other people would not confuse for a girl from time to time.
But surely that defeats the object? (Bloody hell only the second thing ever we've disagree'd on...)

What object?

... The p***s?

The ppoint of dating a guy, is to date someone masculine, otherwise, you might as well date a girl, I'm not saying date great apes.. but you get the meaning.

... No. How can you be a judge of what the point of homosexuality is?

The point of dating a guy (for me) is dating someone with the same genitals I have. Someone who thinks as I do, someone I can relate to better than girls. I don't -like- masculinity. I think it's a pox on society.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:26 pm
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
I think I'd stick with Rellik on this one
(About the whole making up for it)
But you really are gorgeous

I mean, hell I'd do him. Most people would.
But it remains, guys should look guys.

I think I'll revert to my age-old theory that Atlanta is in the middle of a circle of wormholes, and makes itself an alternate universe.

Nobody within the metro area would do me.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:28 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

I refuse to date any boy that other people would not confuse for a girl from time to time.
But surely that defeats the object? (Bloody hell only the second thing ever we've disagree'd on...)

What object?

... The p***s?

The ppoint of dating a guy, is to date someone masculine, otherwise, you might as well date a girl, I'm not saying date great apes.. but you get the meaning.

The point of dating a guy (for me) is dating someone with the same genitals I have. Someone who thinks as I do, someone I can relate to better than girls. I don't -like- masculinity. I think it's a pox on society.
I'm not saying it is the point of homosexuality, but surely the idea is of dating men, is to do just that.

I'm not talking about overly masculine guys either, just guys who do look like guys and not girls. I'm not saying they can't have fair features, so long as they look like guys. I'm speaking in purely physical context not mental or emotional here, just base, raw attraction.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:28 pm
Girly, you have GOT to be kidding me.
Yes, I can agree that a guy being way too muscular can be unappealing
But honestly.
Come ON.
Well toned arms? Legs?
Wake up!

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:30 pm
Isel
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
I think I'd stick with Rellik on this one
(About the whole making up for it)
But you really are gorgeous

I mean, hell I'd do him. Most people would.
But it remains, guys should look guys.

I think I'll revert to my age-old theory that Atlanta is in the middle of a circle of wormholes, and makes itself an alternate universe.

Nobody within the metro area would do me.

They all have no taste then my friend...

But it is Atlanta.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:39 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

What object?

... The p***s?

I'm not saying it is the point of homosexuality, but surely the idea is of dating men, is to do just that.

I'm not talking about overly masculine guys either, just guys who do look like guys and not girls. I'm not saying they can't have fair features, so long as they look like guys. I'm speaking in purely physical context not mental or emotional here, just base, raw attraction.

No.

I like boys who look like girls.

-Isel-

[Hawthorne_Lullaby]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:40 pm
we emoes are so unapreciated
when i'm walking down the street with my friends to go buy something cheap at hot topic people always ask if were goths. WE'RE not goths damn it we're freakin emo. then the next day an old man driving in a jeep drives by holding up th bible saying read it sometime you freakin goths. we just stood there watching the old dude drive off holding the bible out the window still repeating himself. it was so stupid. stare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:15 pm
Plenair1
Notice that all Skater dudes, goth and preps are more popular than emo and we are never mentioned in anything

That's kind of a given if you're an emo child sweatdrop  

wolfsbanemoon

wolfsbanemoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:17 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

What object?

... The p***s?

No.

I like boys who look like girls.

Oh, ooh, me too!!! whee That's not the only kind of boy I like, but pretty boys... *drool* And if they're a little emo on the side... well! heart whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:17 pm
wolfsbanemoon
Plenair1
Notice that all Skater dudes, goth and preps are more popular than emo and we are never mentioned in anything

No its because the Skaters, Goths and Preps are more numerous and do more of note then emo's, look at it this way, Tony hawks Pro Skater... could you make a game about being emo, all it would be is sitting around, bitching about how crap you're life is.  

Rellik San
Captain

wolfsbanemoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:11 pm
Rellik San
wolfsbanemoon
Plenair1

No its because the Skaters, Goths and Preps are more numerous and do more of note then emo's, look at it this way, Tony hawks Pro Skater... could you make a game about being emo, all it would be is sitting around, bitching about how crap you're life is.

Y'know, from the posts of yours I've read, you really seem to dislike anyone under the "emo" lable, and, in general, anyone who protects it and the very idea. Why are you even in this guild?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:17 pm
wolfsbanemoon
Rellik San
wolfsbanemoon
Plenair1

Y'know, from the posts of yours I've read, you really seem to dislike anyone under the "emo" lable, and, in general, anyone who protects it and the very idea. Why are you even in this guild?

Because it's a reform effort. Do NOT talk that way to the Guild Captain.

The reform effort logic is this.

Emo has done nothing but generate utter social s**t these days. My purpose, which I believe is shared by other members here, is to correct those who want to add to the defecation pile.

-Isel-

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:25 pm
What if I want to defacate on "emo?"
Does that mean I'm defacating on a pile of defacation? Essentially adding to the culture, when I really meant to denounce it?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games