Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Bath District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:16 pm
"well it should be a simple fix." he climbed into the empty tub, and looked down the faucets with a flashlight after which, he put his ear to it. "hmm. well, if i'm not mistaken, you guys got a big problem." he dropped a small metal ball down the fauset, and listened. "yea. the pipe burst a couple floors down." he left his bag on the floor next to the tub, and grabbed the suit case. "i'll be back in a few minutes." he walked down to the floor where the burst was, and made his way through the maze of pipes till he heard the pipe gushing water, and began work fixing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:27 pm
As the ghost left he gave him a final bow before the door was closed. Once so he looked back into the room in which he stood. Taking a deep breath he smiled to himself, enjoying the peacefulness this place gave him. Taking off the heavy clothes he wore till he stood in just some under shorts he moved his way to the warm waters of the bath. It was soothing and nice, simply peaceful. Leaning back, he started to relax, letting the warm waters sooth his aching body and get the kinks out of his muscles. But somewhere, deep in the back of his mind, a darkness stirred, not enjoying the feeling this room was giving whatever it was. Putting a hand over his ear the priest tried to ignore it, and it went away for a while, but the longer he sat there, the more this thing raged against his will.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:08 pm
((hello?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:54 pm
(Sorry I took so long to respond.)

As he worked to repair the burst pipe, small rodent-like creatures scurries around on the pipework and began chewing away until those pipes also began to suffer damage, giving him more than a simple repair job to deal with.

--

The tranquil pool would continue to give the priest a feeling of peace and satisfaction that warred with the darkness that was effecting him.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 pm
after repairing the pipe, he took a step back to make sure it was repaired correctly. although it was repaired, he still heard running water. he looked down, and saw the creature gnawing on the broken pipe. "never seen a rat that can eat metal before" he thought aloud. he slowly reached into his suit case, and pulled out a monkey wrench. he snuck up very quietly behind the rat, and squashed it. all the other rats suddenly looked up. he saw all there beady shining eyes in the light of the lamp. terrified, he moved slowly to the case. they slowly moved closer, surrounding him. he grabbed his mini-torch, and closed the suit case. "you wanna play?" he said as he turned the torch on full blast. he ran through the mob, torching every rat in his path. when he reached the exit, he looked back to see that the busted pipes had put out any fires he may have started. he closed the door behind him, and put a warning sign on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:53 pm
The ghostly attendant was there to greet him. Having followed him down.
"Did you take care of the problem?"
It asked him calmly. Unaware of the infestation he faced.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:11 am
"well, i fixed the problem you asked me to, but there seems to be another. i'm not sure what they are, but there are some rat looking things in there." ho showed the monkey wrench with the creatures guts on them. the paint was washed away where the guts were. "i can easily get rid of regular rats, but these things eat metal!" he said as calmly as he could.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm
"Oh my, another pest problem?"
The attendant asked with some concern.
"We have some wooden mouse traps and metal cheese in the supply closet if you want to take care of that yourself later."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:51 pm
Although the priest felt at ease in this bath, the dull roar that continued in the back of his mind became a little much for him. Opening his eyes he looked around the room he sat in and sighed slightly, shaking his head.
"Oh well... It was worth a shot."
He said to himself, getting up after the words died on the walls around him. Pulling himself out of the waters he dried off and replaced his robes with a quickness one wouldn't think possible with all those layers he wore. Taking up his staff he stepped outside the room and looked around the halls. Not seeing his spiritual host he stepped outside and closed the door behind him. Clearing his throat he smiled to himself and started walking the halls, looking around and humming to himself.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff