Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Theories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 pm
Thee Stranger
Meh. I disregard that.
And if it's mentioned in RE5?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:17 am
I'll probably still disregard it. But it doesn't really matter to me anyway, seeing that the original Tyrant was supposedly made from an "extremely rare genetically adaptable human being".  

Thee Stranger

AccordianMutant

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:42 pm
I think I'm the only person here who actually liked 4, lol!

It took me several hours to get caught up on this thread. My theory regarding the entire Resident Evil thing is that 5 is going to be the last one. I'm afraid they're losing too much of their fanbase over all the issues Bio brought up. But I still hope for a brand new game to rise from the ashes! Something totally different and horrifying!

I liked the aiming system in 4, and the lasers and jumping out of 3rd story windows. I know, I'm lame. Haaaaaaaaaaaated fighting Krauser! Both times! I'm not that quick on the double button mash and I tend to panic and spray bullets when things charge me too fast! That kinda crap can go in the garbage can, please!

By the way... Where did they keep that enormous freaken snake? Was it Billy or Becca or Jill who fought that? I can't remember! I miss my Gamecube...  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:13 pm
The Snake is from RE1. It was Jill/Chris who fought it. But not both at the same time, because they were separated the whole time. Despite what non-canon, oversimplified, piece of crap Umbrella Chronicles will have you believe.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:43 pm
Umbrella Chronicles is the Devil in the RE series, and so is 4 and 5.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:31 am
As scatterbrained as Capcom is, I really enjoyed the Umbrella stories. The REmakes were great, it gave me a chance to get into the earlier games without having to dig up the old ones.

I know 4 pretty much ended that story I loved so much, but I really enjoyed the controls, camera and aiming system. So much easier. I managed to steer myself right into every single zombie in Code Veronica.

I'm arguing with a friend. Was Steve Burnside killed or not?  

AccordianMutant

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:57 am
But that's exactly the problem with Umbrella Chronicles. Capcom basically went, "No, it's okay, don't bother playing the earlier games, we'll sum it up for you here." Which is bullshit. Even if you liked it, you should still obtain all the classics and play them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:46 pm
AccordianMutant
As scatterbrained as Capcom is, I really enjoyed the Umbrella stories. The REmakes were great, it gave me a chance to get into the earlier games without having to dig up the old ones.

I know 4 pretty much ended that story I loved so much, but I really enjoyed the controls, camera and aiming system. So much easier. I managed to steer myself right into every single zombie in Code Veronica.

I'm arguing with a friend. Was Steve Burnside killed or not?

Uhhh... no. Steve Burnside totally lived. And you must totally love that storyline, because you really know so much about it. xd

*Ahem* um... Umbrella Chronicles wasn't that bad. Neither was 5 if you ask me. But RE4... yeah, RE4. The topic's really been beaten to death.

But you should play the classics. Because they're pretty easy too, and they're a lot better.  

Thee Stranger

AccordianMutant

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:19 am
Thee Stranger

Uhhh... no. Steve Burnside totally lived. And you must totally love that storyline, because you really know so much about it. xd

*Ahem* um... Umbrella Chronicles wasn't that bad. Neither was 5 if you ask me. But RE4... yeah, RE4. The topic's really been beaten to death.

But you should play the classics. Because they're pretty easy too, and they're a lot better.

It's been a long time, lol

I never played Chronicles, and now that I'm reading all the opinions here I might avoid it altogether. I like the story I've seen so far, I don't want everything changed! I loved the remake of RE because I could never FIND the original. I wasn't on the internet back then, so Code Veronica was my first experience with Resident Evil, then Survivor! Honestly, Survivor was my favorite! It reminded me of Myst for some reason, only with worse graphics and zombies!  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:38 pm
Yeah, you'd be correct in not playing UC. As for RE4... like Stranger said. Not even gonna go there. RE5 did a good job in closing up a lot of those wounds though.

As for Survivor, I have yet to play it. D: But yes. Find the originals, play them, love them. That's what they're in this world for. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Dogofwar135

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:06 pm
I don't know how much stock others put in the books but the Caliban Cove incident could explain Rebecca Chambers whereabouts after the mansion. as for after she is probably still helping Trustworthy S.T.A.R.S. members across the country.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 pm
Dogofwar135
I don't know how much stock others put in the books but the Caliban Cove incident could explain Rebecca Chambers whereabouts after the mansion. as for after she is probably still helping Trustworthy S.T.A.R.S. members across the country.

Capcom is hypocritical... at first they said that the books weren't cannon... but wasn't something mentioned in Zero about the Caliban Cove incident?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rerun18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:05 pm
The funny thing is though the deeper you go into the the Whole Re story it gets confusing and you start to realize there are a lot of loose ends untied that must be tied up In my opinion no my theory is the story isnt over yet yeah Wesker is dead but what of the company he worked for and other characters that had a one appearance only thing going And the final battle talked about (off topic) but i think the 6th or 7th RE will end the series after the new enemy appears  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:47 pm
Sorry if im bringing this up again but i dont really feel like going through all the pages.. So does anyone know the deal with the Merchant in RE4 and how he has some type of underground tunnel or something to convienently serve Leon with a wide array of weaponry.. Where does he get his supply?And why are his eyes red like the ganado?  

xXSteLLaRX

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:01 pm
xXSteLLaRX
Sorry if im bringing this up again but i dont really feel like going through all the pages.. So does anyone know the deal with the Merchant in RE4 and how he has some type of underground tunnel or something to convienently serve Leon with a wide array of weaponry.. Where does he get his supply?And why are his eyes red like the ganado?

Well, the answer to that is simple. You see, the Merchant has the ability to...Hey, what's that red dot moving up my body...And now aiming at my forehead.....Oh, SHIKABLAM!!!Head explodes in gooey chunks  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff