Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
!Random Talk! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:32 am
Sad news!

I've deleted the contest thread. Noone posted anything, which was a little disappointing. Well, well... Nothing to do about it. Maybe we could try again some other time....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:05 am
sweatdrop
Yeah, some other time.. I guess I'm not the only one with alot of scary school-things to do.

But hey! We've got 1138 posts biggrin
The StarWars fan inside me is dancing with joy ^^  

Vi Sparklemist

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:04 pm
Vi Sparklemist
sweatdrop
Yeah, some other time.. I guess I'm not the only one with alot of scary school-things to do.

But hey! We've got 1138 posts biggrin
The StarWars fan inside me is dancing with joy ^^

Yus...school owns me right now, no time -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:37 am
Bloody hell...the Gaia manga boards SUCK.
Majorly.
I'm tired of these topics with five billion threads saying the same exact thing!
Within 2 pages I saw three brand new Death Note threads, 2 threads which were on the SAME FREAKING page...

Bloody lazy n00bs...

There's something called your EYES and a SCROLL BUTTON and if those don't work, there's the SEARCH option >_< ::slaps forhead::
CHECK before you start a new thread!!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:27 pm
Sai-kun
Majorly.
I'm tired of these topics with five billion threads saying the same exact thing!
Within 2 pages I saw three brand new Death Note threads, 2 threads which were on the SAME FREAKING page...

Bloody lazy n00bs...

There's something called your EYES and a SCROLL BUTTON and if those don't work, there's the SEARCH option >_< ::slaps forhead::

oh, the search option works now? But I can see your problem with the manga boards. I rarely want to post in those threads. Wish there was a way to be more organized, but eh, what can you do with such a large amount of users.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:49 pm
Rei_Kazeko
Sai-kun
Majorly.

Bloody lazy n00bs...

oh, the search option works now? But I can see your problem with the manga boards. I rarely want to post in those threads. Wish there was a way to be more organized, but eh, what can you do with such a large amount of users.

Search option works sometimes, sometimes not...but how hard can it be to glance over the first few pages?

I mean...those two Death Note threads were only a couple of posts apart...there is just no excusing that!
Damned compulsive topic starters -_-;  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:53 am
So the n00bs are having fun in the Manga and Anime forum as well? They are quite some trouble at the AD too. (But I guess they are everywhere, so whatever)

It's nice to hear we're not the only ones getting annoyed though ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:53 am
A thing that really annoyed me was this...

I found this really nice thread for "in-depth anime discussions". Serious people discussing anime on a pretty high level. But then, just as i had subscribed to it, they moved it to chatterbox! scream

Why? If we can't discuss anime, then what is the forums there for?  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:22 am
Sanekazura
A thing that really annoyed me was this...

I found this really nice thread for "in-depth anime discussions". Serious people discussing anime on a pretty high level. But then, just as i had subscribed to it, they moved it to chatterbox! scream

Why? If we can't discuss anime, then what is the forums there for?

It's depressing that you can't have a semi-intelligent conversation in the public forums.
That's why I only come here these days ^_^;;
Not good for racking up gold (I need to buy my avatar a warm-weather outfit!) but eh...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:38 am
Just wanted to tell all s-c.net's finally back up (it might have been for awhile and I never checked... sweatdrop ) No updates there, but I think Katze said there would be a Count Cain update sometime...(I hope)  

Bemused Dreamer

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:04 am
Rei_Kazeko
Just wanted to tell all s-c.net's finally back up (it might have been for awhile and I never checked... sweatdrop ) No updates there, but I think Katze said there would be a Count Cain update sometime...(I hope)

And Psychoknocker! whee I can't wait...

I read some chocking news in Blackhat's siggy: Count Cain is getting licensed in USA! In a new shoujo magasine.

So.. what do think about that?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:38 pm
I think that's absolutely wonderful! xd heart Then maybe we can read it on paper here in Sweden too in a not too far future!

Ah well, hello again ev'ryone! I've been away for a week, and are going the next too. I'm... er... what's it's called? sweatdrop Sane! Help! PRAO!?
...anyway. It sure feels like I've been away for at least a month! The guild is going great! And it's gonna take ages for me to read all new posts... sweatdrop  

Sonoshi
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:03 pm
Sanekazura
Rei_Kazeko

And Psychoknocker! whee I can't wait...

I read some chocking news in Blackhat's siggy: Count Cain is getting licensed in USA! In a new shoujo magasine.

So.. what do think about that?

Excuse me while I am violently ill...
I shall shed tears and mourn for the state of the fandom...

Normally, I would accept new people into the fandom...if they weren't all prepubescent SHEEP with the IQs of pebbles and the impressionability of lemmings.
As it is, the future doesnt look bright as I am whole heartedly ashamed of America's youth.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:20 am
Sonoshi

Ah well, hello again ev'ryone! I've been away for a week, and are going the next too. I'm... er... what's it's called? sweatdrop Sane! Help! PRAO!?

Oh...uhm... I have no idea... maybe, Practic working experience will do? sweatdrop Or maybe not...

[qoute="Sai-kun"]Normally, I would accept new people into the fandom...if they weren't all prepubescent SHEEP with the IQs of pebbles and the impressionability of lemmings.
As it is, the future doesnt look bright as I am whole heartedly ashamed of America's youth.

Have you had bad experience from that?
I cheer at the thought of a sjoujo magazine, and that a manga as great as GC is one of the running series. Sure, some people won't appreciate it, or they will obsess about until we're tired of listening, but that shouldn't change what I think of it. Or will it?  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:52 pm
Sanekazura
Sonoshi

Oh...uhm... I have no idea... maybe, Practic working experience will do? sweatdrop Or maybe not...

Sai-kun
Normally, I would accept new people into the fandom...if they weren't all prepubescent SHEEP with the IQs of pebbles and the impressionability of lemmings.

Have you had bad experience from that?
I cheer at the thought of a sjoujo magazine, and that a manga as great as GC is one of the running series. Sure, some people won't appreciate it, or they will obsess about until we're tired of listening, but that shouldn't change what I think of it. Or will it?

I live among said sheep, I think that's bad experience enough.
You see them all over Gaia too.
Basically I'm just bitter because Ive seen the takeover/infection of many of my favorite hobbies in the same way.
Anime, manga, jrock is slowly getting that way too...

Just because there are the annoying kind of fans crawling all over something I love really doesnt change how I feel about it, other than it really detracts from the meaning and the experience of being a fan when you've got all these people pretending they know so much and just oohing and aahing when you have a real personal attatchment to something they treat as a passing fad that will entertain them until its value is all but whored out.

I love it how Gaia spontaneously combusts during and after an event...
::sighs::  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games