Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bopples

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:42 pm
Hey, I am Bopples. In real life I am known as Ellissa, but you can just call me Bops. I AM A FEMALE!!! I'm not going to tell you my age unless I get to know you, because I rather not tell you then lie and say I'm like 23 or 12. I'll just tell you I am between those. I will also not tell you where I live even when I get to know you.

Personality:

CRAZY
HYPER
FUNNY
DIFFERNT
FRIENDLY
AND JUST ONE BIG BALL OF FUN

Favorite Emotion to Use:
xD

-To find out more about Bopples.....BY THE BOOK!!!! xD I Kid. Just talk to me-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:51 pm
Hello everyone, I am known as Izukiel, but you can call me Izzy, even though my real name is Ben. I live in Iowa (The yuckiest state ever - Only state worse than us is Nebraska! And that's sad), I'm into video games, chatting on Gaia, and messing around with others. If I won the million gold, I would put it towards buying back the items that were hacked from my old account this last January. My likes are video games, my girlfriend, Gaia, easiness when it comes to homework, driving, playing music (I play violin, piano, and guitar), relaxing and chatting. My dislikes are loads of homework that are literally tree killers, hackers, friends of hackers, everything related to hacking, sickeningly cute animals, and the fact that my arm is in a sling due to shoulder surgery and I can't play music. If you want to know more about me, just throw me a PM.

The Meph-y

Eruviel

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:07 pm
Hey, I'm Eruviel. I'm 17, and I'm from Minnesota. My picture is in my sig if anyone is curious. I'm kind of a random person... If you want to know more... You can just look in my profile. I'm too lazy to type it all out here lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:10 pm
The Name :: Michael

I have been on Gaia for a while on two accounts.

My old account (vamp91991) was banned suddenly one day for no reason, and then I formed this one.

This one has proved better so far. Ok so enough about my Gaia account. If you want to get to know me, then ask questions to me.

I don't really like going into details about myself on here in a forum.

So. Yeah.

XD  

Shallow Redemption

Baja

Unstoppable Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:20 pm
My names Baja. As if you couldn't figure that out. >.>
I do not value gold, and I believe that is what makes me different from the majority of Gaia. <.< I'm the item queen because I got bored. Plus one Gaian said I couldn't do it, yadda yadda, long story and tah daah two years later, here I am. ^.^
My purpose on Gaia has always been to prove that nothigns impossible. And that people should stop acting like Everything is.
Its not that hard to figure out what Baja likes, and doesn't like. But, since I have nothign better to do with my time, I shall tell you.
Baja likes:
Talking in third person
Rping with the literates
Be nice to Baja and she'll be nice to you. (that's it in a nutshell basically)
Baja doesn't like:
Stupid people, noobs, beggers, fake random people who only try to be random for the fadness.
The word 'pwn' (which actualy isn't a word, because it has no vowels)
Copycats (Baja doesn't like poepl to cosplay her, even though it has been done. More than once <.<)
leet. (Its ABC not 123)
I don't have room in one post for everythign Baja hates, so I have to cut it short. Those are just the basics. (a.k.a. the tip of the iceberg)

Oh, and my crowning achievement. The Report button for the pm system. My petition was apparently one of the few, the proud, the Admin approved.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:51 pm
Hi! I'm Nicolette (Nicole in RL), and I live in Washington. I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I plan to study art in college and I'm very psyched.

Nice to meet you all!

<3

Miss Nicolette Strange

Dragondude3

Slumbering Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:52 pm
my friend tic tac(Dramatica Away II) had a link and i clicked it and here i am.

My name is Dragondude3 but most people call me drag or draggy.

MY plans for the prize money i would get would be to get me a kitsune mask or a kiki or just give it to my charity which you can get to by clicking the rando image in my sig.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:55 pm
Hi i'm An6elbabii.Im 22 and from Sydney,Australia.I have a 2 year old daughter also.I like girly stuff,scrapbooking,pixel stuff,music,movies,shopping,going out.If theres anything else you guys want to know just ask or message me. 3nodding heart  

An6elbabii

TBR2

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:01 pm
Hello Im TBR2, Im a game, artist, and a great friend. my birthday is Feb. 14. yes yes I konw wht that days too..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:40 pm
Asmodeus, name's Kevin just turned 18 on the 29th of this month. I don't really do anything other than Gaia and play games, and that's my life in a nutshell.  

Cyndrus

McChelly

Tipsy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:56 pm
-POOF-

AND CHELLY'S HERE!
;3

well I ish Chelly...If I shall win deh prize...I shall buy a couple things for mehself and donate to meh buddies and peoples!
<33

Meh b-day was April 9th...and now I'm ___...I do not give out meh real age so get away!
>=U

Meh hobbies are:
-dancing
-eating
-sleeping
-drawing
-kicking stalkers >=U
-dancing in meh undies :3
-and others >->

now...I shall go around and rape people!
>=B

WORD!
<33

ilu all!
:3

GIMME STUFF AND LUFF MEH!
<33

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:04 pm
My name is Suzi. Most people call me Shinzo.
I am 15 and a 10th grader.
My gaiaversary and bday are Sept. 10th.
I love to draw, read manga, watch anime, play video games, and sleep.  

Shinzo-no-Kurayami

Moonlight Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aakiyana

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:51 pm
I'm Aakiyana and for some reason on here, I don't tell anyone my real name. It's a really common name too, so it's not like I'm being wary of ***** and whatnot.

This is my second Gaia account. The first one I had, one day I suddenly forgot the username and password xd .

I don't remember my Gaiaversery, I just remember that this acc. say I joined in 06. XD

I'm 17 and in 11th grade, I live in the US, I hate high school (it's boring), I love music, and I'm African-American a.k.a. black.

That usually surprises people because I'm so "literate for a black person," as if being black automatically makes you an oaf. Racists don't bug me anymore because what I hear them say now is just so retarded that I can't do anything but laugh.

I'm a very boring person and I'd hate to be my own friend. I almost never have anything to say.

If I win anything, I'd spend the winnings on getting all the plushies and if I complete that, then I'd just spend the gold on people who're on my friend list and on buying gifts for people in the guild Gift it Forward.

To conclude:
Let's DANCE! dramallama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:07 pm
Peasant
Tell us a bit about yourself
Introduce yourself, tell us how you got here, and what you plan on doing with your winnings if you are chosen. smile

My name is Ashley, Ishee as a nickname. I firmly believe that I was a faerie in a past life, hence Faerie-Ishee. Crazy? Maybe. Content? Very. I'm a Scottish Festival addict- I adore them so much. My favorite band is a Scottish band (2 bass drums, 1 snare/bass drum, 2 bodhrans, and a bagpiper)... Albannach. Pretty awesome band, check them out if you've nothing better to do or just like some amazing percussion. I'm also a pretty big mythology geek. I'm a pantheist- and if I tend to lean toward Odin, Aphrodite, and Hermes when it comes time for me to choose deities. I'm a Harry Potter addict, and a Bowie-fanatic. Currently, Jackass (and Viva La Bam) (and Wildboyz) (and Bam's Unholy Union) is owning my soul. I'm in college, rooming with my best friend, which gets hectic. I love it. I'm a Scorpio, big on divination, etc. Love making friends- so feel free to PM me (as long as you actually chat- I hate the random people who just want their friends list to be impressive...).

My Gaiaversary is March 3rd- I've been on here since 2004.

I saw many different things promoting this guild, so I figured "What the hey, may as well" and joined up. Seems to be pretty neat so far, even if I don't end up winning anything and whatnot.

As for what I'd do with my winnings, Odin only knows. I'd probably buy a Nitemare Boustier- or make it a good stepping stone for the quest. I may put it toward a KiKi or CoCo instead. It just depends on what kind of mood I'm in. It would definitely be used for whichever prominent item I was craving at the moment. And then, whatever I have left over, would be donated- a mixture of helping friends and the charity I'm a mod for.

Soooo, yea. That pretty much sums it up, I suppose.

Faerie-Ishee

Shameless Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

crazzyemt

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:26 am
Hi! I do not come on here a lot. I am still thinking about what I will do with the gold. flineagle told me to come here, she's my gf.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games