Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:00 pm
Masakazu sighed lightly. "You're no fun in grave times." He said softly and then sighed again. In truth, he was merely trying to keep himself calm in this situation, even though he knew just how hard it was to try and make jokes and games at such a time as this. "Fine, I'll tell you, unless you're too focused on what's going on now?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:18 pm
She gave a faint snort and then asked, "Too focused? I'm not the one who's alreayd ordering up troops and planning out strategies." she gave a slight shrug, but then said, "And i would like to know since I'm going to be continued to be surrounded by people I do not know and don't trust because I don't know them."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:30 pm
"I told you this was something that concerned me and my race.You are the only one who jumped the gun." Masakazu replied and then chuckled lightly. He listened to her complaint about not knowing people and then grinned lightly. "That's where my plan come into play. I plan on being an ambassador, just like Inuzami, between the Jarian and the Kanareshii. This would keep these two clans from going at each other's throats, should that ever happen." Purposely, he left out his main reason for all of this: the chance to see Ravyn agian after this was done. He didn't want anything to damage his plan, and if that meant keeping his true intentions secret, then he would do that.

"What say you, Sarissa? Sound lieka good plan? I mean, I'm already an ambassador, so I know what I doing too." Masakazu looked to Sarissa, waiting for her answer.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:37 pm
((Sorry, misunderstood the post Edit master!))

Ravyn watched the exchange between the genie and her friend before stepping up to face her maybe-boyfriend. "I'm helping you fight those traitors," she stated bluntly, getting in his face. "and so help me if you try to stop me I will take them all by myself." She practically growled. She didn't care that she was most likely going to destroy whatever relationship they might have had, but he couldn't even hate her if he was dead.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 pm
Masakazu looked to Ravyn and listened to her. "There is no way I'd let you fight my battles for me." He told her. "I know just what you're are capable of, trust me on that one, but what am I going to do if you end up getting hurt because of me? How could I live with myself if that happened?" He asked, feeling his cheeks flare up again as he expressed himself the best way he could at the moment. During the sour of this moment, he had almost forgotten that he was waiting for Sarissa to give an answer about his plan, but he was not to miss that in case it were good.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:48 pm
Ravyn smiled eerily, a slight madness creeping into her eyes. "They won't even know I'm there." She stated. She giggled, the smell of the blood was starting to get to her. She suddenly blinked rapidly, the insanity clearing. "You won't have to worry about me, Masakasu, this isn't my first dance" She smirked.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:54 pm
She blinked, "Ah, but you see. I am an ambassador as well..it's just another word for envoy. But also something you haven't quite been informed about is the already existing alliance between the Jarians and Kanareshii. There is no need for an envoy between the two clans." but then she swung a at Rayvn and Blaize, "These do not belong to that of Jarian...and so therefore I hold no alliegiance to them...of any sort"

((Btw....Sarissa doesn't have a master right now....she's just traveling with MAsu at the moment for a mission from Caly))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:54 pm
Masakazu looked into Ravyb's eyes as they seemed to be a bit maddening. She's really into this, huh? His thoughts asked him and he smiled lightly when the look passed. The smile passed after a few seconds: "No, it's not your first, but whenever you're dealing with lycans, it could very well be your last." He told her in a warning manner. He heard Sarissa speak and then sighed lightly; in one move, his plan was destroyed. Back to the drawing board.. He thought.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:59 pm
Ravyn smiled. "It's going to happen eventually, might as well have it be interesting." She glanced at Sarissa, smile disappearing as if it never existed. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked harshly. Did she mean that she wouldn't help Masakasu?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:02 pm
Blaize walked back over to the group. Don't worry... She'd be fine... Both Ravyn and I have training as assassins... Speaking of which... There's enough here that I could track your rouges if you want me too.... Not that I'd necessarily fight... but the problem is easier to deal with if you know where it is... no? Blaize then turned her attention towards the small genie. "Sorry to sound a little rude... but I'd prefer you refer to me as Blaize... If you'd be so kind.. And it is true... We don't belong to the Jarians... Izu was made an ambassador.. probably in an effort to improve... bad relations..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:08 pm
Masakazu tilted his head to the side at Ravyn and then sighed again. "She's so stubborn.." He muttered under his breath, ignoring his mind when it said that that was one of many things that he liked about her. He looked to Blaize as she approached them again, focusing on her so that he could send his thoughts to her. I'd rather you track them later, but I feel that things about to get bad so yes, please do your best in tracking them down. He told Blaize, cursing the fact that he didn't just leave after the rogues on his own. He knew that that plan would never work, as the others wold merely follow him, but that didn't mean he wasn't fully prepared to try.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:10 pm
Ravyn pouted slightly. That was so not my fault...the creepy elf lady attacked me first! Because of the slight smell of death and decay in the air, Ravyn was slowly loosing what control she had over herself. Since she wasn't in mortal danger or actually fighting, there wasn't any danger. Unless you count annoyance as dangerous. She was acting more childish with each passing moment, getting more restless for the anticipated battle with the so-called 'traitors.'  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:16 pm
Masakazu turned his attention away from Blaize and then turned to Ravyn. She's not creepy, she's a genie, and she's a nice lady. He told her and then grinned a bit. Are you okay? Do you need some fresh air or something? Having been in the area for quite a while now, he was used to the smell and was able to function properly in it. Though, he was a bit intruigued of as to how Ravyn was going to act if she stayed for a while longer.

Sarissa sighed again, this time in attempts to hold onto what little temper she had. For some reason she didn't like the demons...and didn't like they were trespassing....espeically into situations that they had nothing to do about. "I will refer to as I please demon...but as of right now, I would like to ask Masu," she looked at said wolf demon, "if we can hold off until we recieve word from Lady Caly and Lord Cy." she drooped a little as if she was very wearied from the word-fight.

((Where did you get elf? She was human before she was a genie...That and she never attacked anyone...))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Blaize seemed thoughtful for a moment before grinning. Would you like me to track them now...? Though i don't know how Memon would... Never mind... This little adventure was his idea.... Her grin grew wider and she turned to walk off again. "I'll be back in a few..... Feel free to join me if you'd like.." She directed the last statement to all of them, waving as she dissappeared into the farthest building away. Here the scent of blood wasn't as strong, and she could catch the carest whiff of Lycan... As well as some scuffle marks from the back that led into a forrested area that seemed to follow the mountain for a little while.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff