Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaishirri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:37 pm
I like the name Jamie (It's also the name of my Fan Fiction main character. Her friends call her Jai.) I was looking for something that reminded me of anime and "shirri" did the trick... I tested a few other endings out then ran them by a friend.

I made it up three years ago by smushing syllables together and to this day I still like how it sounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:01 pm
I got my name idea from this hidden camera show: Trigger Happy TV. There was a sketch where a man was standing near a highway with a sign that said, "I'm a mirage!" So, for some reason, I started to use that as my handle.  

DGK_bella

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

alpaca_king_from_moon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:06 pm
Long story..Plus I think I posted it in here already..XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:40 am
Blackroses -> Black Roses

Black is my fave color as of now
Roses are my fave flowers

Dxr > look at their location at the keyboard ^_^  

blackroses-dxr

MARGAR3T

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:54 am
I wanted mine to be just my name so I used a 3 as an E...I like it. It's better than the others I've have before xD.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:40 am
ale is for alexandra and and is for andersson and 20 is for 20 janjuari so aleand20 is alexandra andersson born 20 januari. rofl  

aleand20

Judgemaster Kaseron

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:32 am
How did you come up with your name?
Well it all started about 4 years ago when I was grade 6. My friend Mark and I were going over to your buddy Jay's house, on the way there mark remembered he had a chocolate chip muffin. It was all squished to hell, but I was damn hungry. So he decided not to give it to me, and to just throw it at me, while it was in its bag of course.
So, I picked it up, and started beating him with the muffin, untill he was on the ground. Once he was, I removed it from the bag, and ate it.
Once we got to Jays we told him about the ordeal. For the next 2 weeks, Jay had nightmares/dreams of a Muffin Resistance, and an Overlord behind the whole resistance, being the mastermind and leader. We decided this was to be my new title...Overlord Muffin. I've used it all over the internet since.

Do you like it? Yes, It is very nice.

Weird usernames? Indeed my name is a strange one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:58 am
I wanted to be a Fairy Mage but that was taken so I was all, "`kay, I'll be a SAGE then. Me smart!"
Whoot!
So... I not all that knowledgable in fairy lore - but have bought some books! ^_^  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

permakada

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:18 am
well, it's what me and my best friend call it each other... biggrin i'm filipino and in tagalog it's short for permanent barkada... biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:18 am
Divash means 'honey' in Hebrew. It's not my Hebrew name, but I've thought of naming a daughter Divash if I ever had a daughter. By the way, it's pronounced dee-VAHSH, rhymes with "She WASH," not DIVE-ash to rhyme with "HIVE trash."  

Divash

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

green_sparkles44

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:12 pm
blackroses-dxr
Blackroses -> Black Roses

Black is my fave color as of now
Roses are my fave flowers

Dxr > look at their location at the keyboard ^_^

I think someone in this guild has a name like yours...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:50 pm
well here's the story... I was mewangelgurl08 but I was sick of that username so I was trying to come up with something to switch it to. So I decided to pick two of my fave things. I would've picked naruto and fma but there are so many naruto based usernames, so i picked furuba and fma. My fave character in furuba is Kisa who is the tiger so combine that and alchemist and tada. tiger alchemist  

tiger alchemist

[ Wish.Bone ]

Eloquent Elocutionist

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:46 pm
Well Wish was a character in a book I was reading, and then Wish Bone sounded even better =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:19 pm
I came up with mine because I love sailor moon and I wanted it to be in my name. Then I love wildflowers, but that didn't sound as cool as wildfire,
and I love wildfires mrgreen  

Harlot of the Heart

Nit Noy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:37 pm
Ah my name means " A little"
In Laotian...which is my native language.
And I get called Noy a ton by my dad.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces