Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazaera

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:32 am
imyavie
Me is sad.
Ever been overwhelmed with homework?

Not only do I have a exam in Socials this week, I also have a book report out roughly 50 marks or so (that I have not had time to start) on wednesday, AND 3 pages of math homework. I question is about 5 minutes and takes up a whole page. There are 13 questions. Due tomorrow. I am now trying to clear my mnd and focus, which is impossible. Seriously, my math teacher cannot teach! He never told us what to do and if we don't finish the hw, we get a 'zero'. He'd better not give us a pop quiz or else I think I am going to have to attack him with his stapeler and pointing stick.

Pardon my stress...

What are you doing? I might be able to help out a tad re: the mathematics. Of course, if it's geometry all the previous statements are retracted (hates geometry).
*hugs* I know the feeling, I was completely stressed out a few weeks ago when I had this huge project due. Now my only annoying thing, apart from the fact that we have exams starting in December, is an Arabic test...
...today?
Oh ****!
*starts revising*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:50 am
Nimbrethil
Kementari
I like the mods.

Me too. They make each day a little more special. crying heart

They also make an excellent pound cake. 3nodding

heart

I dont know what the pound cake remark means! xp  

Thaxul

Kazaera

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:10 am
crying
crying
crying
My Arabic teacher is EVIL.
crying
*wants a hug* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:16 am
Kazaera
crying
crying
crying
crying
*wants a hug* sweatdrop

*hugs*

whats wrong?  

Thaxul

Kazaera

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:27 am
thaxul
Kazaera
crying
crying
crying
crying
*wants a hug* sweatdrop

*hugs*

whats wrong?

Arabic test.
EVIL.
I screwed up so badly. Then again, so did everyone else.
Trick questions... didn't need any of the stuff I'd crammed... needed stupid words she'd only mentioned *once*, and then to say they're only very rarely used...
Waaaah! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:36 am
Kazaera
thaxul
Kazaera
crying
crying
crying
crying
*wants a hug* sweatdrop

*hugs*

whats wrong?

Arabic test.
EVIL.
Trick questions... didn't need any of the stuff I'd crammed... needed stupid words she'd only mentioned *once*, and then to say they're only very rarely used...
Waaaah! crying

*huggles again*

was it an important test?  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:39 am
Kazaera
thaxul
Kazaera
crying
crying
crying
crying
*wants a hug* sweatdrop

*hugs*

whats wrong?

Arabic test.
EVIL.
Waaaah! crying

Sounds similar to what happened in my history test on medicine through time, a while back.
We spent months studying Hippocrates, Galen and Ambroise Pare (as we were told they were the three most likely individuals to appear on the test.)
There was one question on Galen and that was it. neutral Most of the test was on Louis Pasteur and the germ theory. Luckily I still passed quite comfortably...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:18 am
Luckily it's not that important a test - however, exams are coming up and if this is what she's gonna be like during the exams... crying
And yeah, that was what it was like. I won't bore you, but... the last grammatic thing we had done was learning how to negate sentences (actually, just how to say "I am not x", as Arabic doesn't have the word to be in the present tense, but *does* have to not be...). That stupid verb has fourteen different forms.
I now know all fourteen forms. How nice. Because we only needed one. Instead, we needed pronoun suffixes etc. which we covered several *weeks* ago, and we needed the plural form of "this", which she mentioned *once*. Once, several weeks back, as an addendum, while telling us that we won't use it very often.
Dammit. Cruel person. crying  

Kazaera

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:51 am
Falathrim
Having three off topic threads is annoying me. I came here to escape the off-topicness.

Can I lock the guild history? Pleeeeeaaaaase?

If I lock guild history, that means we could have a mod-only conversation! Wouldn't that be awesome?!
I locked it first, nana nana nana!!! razz lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:09 pm
Wow Menegil, you're so mature xp  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:10 pm
Zurgiea

extremely! ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:15 pm
thaxul
Zurgiea

extremely! ninja

Just like us!  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:39 pm
Lol. We are in a LOTR subforum guild...I think being immature would be a prerequasite. (I don't think I spelled that right...in fact I KNOW I didn't)

Also I had two hard tests today and I am so glad that I tend to have a good memory...or maybe it is just luck...either way I did good on both of them with absolutly NO study. I went home last night and decided I was going to study my butt off. Long story short I ended up playing Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast for six hours. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:03 pm
Onoj
Lol. We are in a LOTR subforum guild...I think being immature would be a prerequasite. (I don't think I spelled that right...in fact I KNOW I didn't)

Also I had two hard tests today and I am so glad that I tend to have a good memory...or maybe it is just luck...either way I did good on both of them with absolutly NO study. I went home last night and decided I was going to study my butt off. Long story short I ended up playing Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast for six hours. sweatdrop

been there, done that! xp

I never study much for tests, yet i always seem to do well! biggrin  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:13 pm
thaxul
Onoj

been there, done that! xp

I never study much for tests, yet i always seem to do well! biggrin

Aye i'm the same... I rarely need to revise as I have a decent memory.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games