Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien Hyuga's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:25 pm

wait hold on, now ok*she saw a dull kunai in one of the pockets then pointed to that one she was acually behind them all she had made her shadow clones she twisted all of there arm*now say mercy
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:27 pm

Ollie grinned and winced "i never give up, now i'm sorry about this ... but-" he twisted his arm against the joint and soon enough there was a loud pop as the arm came out of the socket, as that happened, ollie twisted around behind kanien and twisted her arm behind her "as you were saying ... say mercy"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:31 pm

guess what*poof they all disappeared she and her sister where standing back to back with their arms looped*you have to be faster than that now, ollie*they said together
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:34 pm

Ollie grinned and relocated his arm "i know, but i didnt think it was 2 on 1" he shrugged and appeared above kanien, he grabbed her shoulders and pushed his knee into her upper spine "the more you move, the more it hurts"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:37 pm

ok well i can handle anything*she took her hand a pinched a part of his should that makes people pass out* ollie , i'm sorry but*she pinched harder*you need rest
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:41 pm

Ollie cursed and fell onto the floor, he wasnt knocked out, but he was unable to move, as he tried to move, his eyes changed color to black and white and Ollie said in a vioce much darker and deeper than his normal one "what did you do to me?!?!"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:44 pm

ok.now your just creeping me out its, only supposed to make you pass out*she looked down at him with shocked and a confused face*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:46 pm

Ollie grinned menacingly "you think this pathetic trick would work ... on this kid as he normally is, yes it would, but when i take him over, no chance!" he began shuffling and slowly began to rise to his feet "i'm not ollie, i'm the being that lives in him, i'm th reason he's still alive today"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:50 pm

*her eyes flashed in humogus flames* well, guess what ollies not the only one with that kind of problem*her body went to flames* so now what?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:52 pm

Ollie grinned then stopped and held the side of his head "noo!! i dont wanna go back in, i only just ogt out and i havent been and wreaked havok in years!!" ollies left eye changed back to normal, and soon enough so did his right eye, as soon as they were both back to normal, ollie fell onto the floor unconcious

(sorry about the quick end, but i gotta log out soon)

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:55 pm

*the flames went out and she too fell to the floor softly saying*Ki help
(ahh its ok)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:59 pm

Ollie opened his eyes briefly and muttered "i'm sorry ... i lost control ..." then blacked out again

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:04 pm

uhhh yea, can you help me on the couch*she was rubbing her head* stupid demon *she was looking at the burn mark on her hand* i can't do that with that many flames it drains everything
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:00 pm

ozzy walks up to the door and leaves wooden dll of her with a ntoe saying

"im sorry

ozzy"

ozzy knoced on the door and left

riotb0y

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:22 pm

Ollie's eyes shot open and he sat bolt upright "wha- what happened?" he looked around and saw he was still at Kaniens "how long have i been out and why was i knocked out in the first place?"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games