Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:10 pm
he looks around still feeling there was something wrong.. and he hold otu his hand and some weird sword forms and he sldies his hand across the vlade as his eyes seemed to turn black and he started to chant out somethign as the sword starts to glow dark purple".. this will show who is deceving me..." he said as he spun around and around and suddenly a burts flys of fhis body and passes over her and the baby dagon and anythgin else that was near them btu didnt harm them at all all it dose is make the darkness of trickery glow brightly..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:12 pm
No damn it a freaking massive lycan now run!!!!!!!! i'll handle this you just take of her~stands there and holds his ground~  

Sintaroi

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:21 pm
she looked at him "hell no.. he's not touching me!" she said the Dragon standing next to her. i'm not leaving" she said to Sintaroi  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:26 pm
he noticed the large lycan and flys tords it".. this is for pissing me off...and for makign me harm somethign that was innocent!! ' he said as his wings turn to metal again and he tursn in to a blur and crashes right in to the creatures rib cage and out eh back severing its spine "....ill crush you...  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:37 pm
she watched the baby dragon siting down watching  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:42 pm
he dig his nails in to the lycans back and lips it off teh ground and tosses it in to the air as high as he could and lets otu a loud yell and a blash of energy fly outof him and hits it and it starts to tear it a part.. as he start to pant slightly as it was a soul blash of sorts.  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:51 pm
she stood still watching, the dragon nigging her, she turned and began to pet him still watching  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:55 pm
he knew it was dead now but the attack he used drains him of to much energy and there was a flash of lightyl adn he was back to normal his wings her not black and he falls to teh ground with many of his black feather trailign being him  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Sintaroi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:09 pm
~attacks~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:48 am
*jumps over the battle Runing form Winged Demons with a my Sword made with Demon Power in my right hand and in my Left a hand gun with the Hole Cross on it and jumps in the air agen and Shoots at the demons lands and keeps runing*  

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:23 pm
*Looks at cloud.*I'll help.*Takes super lycan form destroying them all.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:31 pm
she looked over at the Baby dragon "up" she said. the baby dragon nodding flying up. she flew up behind him following as the both flew away  

under_cover_angel_ice

Sintaroi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:50 pm
~with one swing stops all attacks~ I SAID HE IS MiNE!!!! This is personal The bastered Killed my sister now Go damnit  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:52 pm
he was passed out hanging up side down in a tree. His left ankle was coughtly between two branches and broken and his wings were tangles in other branches. he was bleeding rather badly and there was a small pool of blood forming on the ground.  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:16 pm
she stopped seeing him hanging and flew back down and pulled him up laying him on the ground. touching a small plant, the plant wrapping around his wounds the bleeding stopping. it was an herb plant so it was healing him to.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games