Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ollie's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:48 pm
Hero walked out of the hall  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:51 pm
'I don't know, but we should arrange to meet someplace else, here is not safe anymore.'Kurusaki jerked a thumb in hero's way.  

kurusaki07

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:53 pm
Ollie shook his head "nah, were safe here, im not leaving this place, not yet anyway"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:57 am
The Doppleganger stayed silent while the escapade with Hero went on. It looked up as the two entered the room once more and as Ollie sat down it glanced quickly at Kurusaki. It wasn't sure if it could trust him or not, having just met. But time would surely tell.
"It does not matter where we go...he will still come." It said in a low voice, refering to the one it mirrored.  

The Doppleganger Creature

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:05 am
Ollie nodded "exactly ... but as for when he comes here, who knows ... im hoping it'll be soon so we can sort this out"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:19 am
Sorting it out may not be as easy as Ollie implied it to be, and the Doppleganger knew that. The one it mirrored, Nekura, or the dark-natured one, as he called himself would most likely want it sorted out in one of two ways; he dies or it dies. But then a thought came to it's mind.
"I don't get it, Ollie." It said quietly, "I'm supposed to be the evil version of my mirror. But if he is evil in the first place...then what does that make me...?"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:23 am
Ollie thought for a moment, then grinned "i knew you weren't evil ... all this time you thought your mirror was good, so you tried to act evil, so really you were meant to be good, but because you thought you were suppsed to be evil, thats how you tried to act ... well thats what i think"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:27 am
The Doppleganger frowned, "It doesn't make sense though. If he was evil then there was no need for me to exist. So why am I here?" It questioned.  

Nekuras Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:30 am
"Becuase of an experiment gone wrong..." A voice answered. Nekura stepped out from one of the shadowy corners of Ollie's aparment, seemingly appearing from nowhere. He smirked at the Doppleganger and Ollie and folded his arms over his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:33 am
Ollie jumped up and drew his trench knives "you do know its rude to enter a house without knocking" Scree jumped onto his shoulder and growled.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

kurusaki07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:36 am
Kurusaki drew his katana's once more and took a defensive stance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:37 am
"Oh, do excuse me...I seemed to have missed the door." Nekura replied simply, amused slightly by Ollie's reaction.
"I have no quarrel with you two. So if you leave while I deal with my...friend...here it would be much appretiated."  

Nekuras Spirit

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:38 am
Ollie grinned "tch, and here i was thinking you were slightly smart ... theres no way i'm leaving a friend, so looks like you have 3" Scree nudged him "sorry, 4 people to fight"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:39 am
Kurusaki nodded and snapped his katana's together, and growled deeply.  

kurusaki07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:42 am
The Doppleganger glanced at Ollie. Had he just said friend? Someone actually considered the Doppleganger a friend? But that train of thought of was pushed out of its mind as something Nekura said creeped back in.
"Wait." It said, holding an arm out in front of Ollie and Kurusaki, "What do you mean experiment?"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff