Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:37 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
"Uh....I think..." She went downstairs to check the alcohol cabinet. "Tammy is a cook, so she must have something in here..." She thought looking pass the voldka, wine, and sprits. "Here we go." She picked up a glass bottle of rum and got a cup and took it up stairs. "Found a bottle." She placed both the bottle and cup on her desk.

"Nice..." Jim said pouring a glass. He took a sip. "Now all we need is a banna smoothie to go with this and we could have some Dacaries."

"er....mayby later when Tammy get's back, I'm not the best cook." she smiled weakly then heard the front door open. "And that would be her now....." She quickly slipped outside her room.

"Stay here and be quiet." She whispered quickly and went over to the stairs to find Tammy. "Zenio? Why are you here early?" She looked at her just about to go into the kitchen. "T-There was a male robber over at the warehouse and I went after him." She explained. Tammy looked shocked. "Oh My! Were you harmed?! What about Carmen?!" She asked worriedly. "I'm fine but Carmen was knocked out." Zenio explained Tammy gasped. "Ah, but don't worry she started to come to when I left, so She'll be ok." Tammy then sighed in relief.

Jim just sat in the room sipping his Rum away.

"That's a relief.....oh, but how come you came home instead back at the ware house?" She asked. "Crud, Tammy is sharp...." She thought. "Well after chasing down the criminal it took alot of energy out of me so I came back home to sleep." She lied once more. Tammy nodded. "That's understandable. You want something to drink?" Tammy offered. "Uh, sure, can you make banana smoothie?" She asked out of the top of her head.

"Alright.....wait, why do you want banana smoothie? Usually your kind of plain on the type of foods you eat." Tammy blinked. "Double crud...." She calmed herself. "Ah, I walked by a place that was selling them and I wanted to try it out." she made up trying to look innocent as she can be. Tammy hesitated then gasped "Triple crud!" She thought and prepared for the worse.

"I saw that cafe too! I wasn't sure if it tasted good but it gave me a good idea to try it out whenever I got the chance!" She giggled and Zenio nearly slipped down the stairs dropping her hat. "I might as well get started now, so go on the couch and watch some TV okay?" with that she skiped off. "I'm never goign to understand mood swings....." She groaned to her self.

With Jim's supersonic hearing, he heard thier conversation. "Yay...Dacarie..." He said cheerfully to himself.

As soon as Tammy was done with at least two glasses, Zenio swiped them and ran up stairs. Tammy looked at the missing cups. "My, Zenio must be really thirsty." Tammy blinked and then shrugged and just went on making more.

Zenio came back into her room and set the drinks down then slumped on to her floor. "Thank god for Tammy being oblivious...." She sighed. "Though It's going to get toughter with Carmen back at the house." She slumped even more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:52 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"er....mayby later when Tammy get's back, I'm not the best cook." she smiled weakly then heard the front door open. "And that would be her now....." She quickly slipped outside her room.

"Stay here and be quiet." She whispered quickly and went over to the stairs to find Tammy. "Zenio? Why are you here early?" She looked at her just about to go into the kitchen. "T-There was a male robber over at the warehouse and I went after him." She explained. Tammy looked shocked. "Oh My! Were you harmed?! What about Carmen?!" She asked worriedly. "I'm fine but Carmen was knocked out." Zenio explained Tammy gasped. "Ah, but don't worry she started to come to when I left, so She'll be ok." Tammy then sighed in relief.

"That's a relief.....oh, but how come you came home instead back at the ware house?" She asked. "Crud, Tammy is sharp...." She thought. "Well after chasing down the criminal it took alot of energy out of me so I came back home to sleep." She lied once more. Tammy nodded. "That's understandable. You want something to drink?" Tammy offered. "Uh, sure, can you make banana smoothie?" She asked out of the top of her head.

"Alright.....wait, why do you want banana smoothie? Usually your kind of plain on the type of foods you eat." Tammy blinked. "Double crud...." She calmed herself. "Ah, I walked by a place that was selling them and I wanted to try it out." she made up trying to look innocent as she can be. Tammy hesitated then gasped "Triple crud!" She thought and prepared for the worse.

"I saw that cafe too! I wasn't sure if it tasted good but it gave me a good idea to try it out whenever I got the chance!" She giggled and Zenio nearly slipped down the stairs dropping her hat. "I might as well get started now, so go on the couch and watch some TV okay?" with that she skiped off. "I'm never goign to understand mood swings....." She groaned to her self.

With Jim's supersonic hearing, he heard thier conversation. "Yay...Dacarie..." He said cheerfully to himself.

As soon as Tammy was done with at least two glasses, Zenio swiped them and ran up stairs. Tammy looked at the missing cups. "My, Zenio must be really thirsty." Tammy blinked and then shrugged and just went on making more.

Zenio came back into her room and set the drinks down then slumped on to her floor. "Thank god for Tammy being oblivious...." She sighed. "Though It's going to get toughter with Carmen back at the house." She slumped even more.

Jim poured some rum within his drink and too a sip. "Ahh...tastes good." Jim told her. He then looked over at her. "Don't stress too much or it will attack you. Gotta be calm and let a bit of it go and you'll get what you want, but don't get into relaxing too much."  

FallenLight262

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:05 am
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

Jim poured some rum within his drink and too a sip. "Ahh...tastes good." Jim told her. He then looked over at her. "Don't stress too much or it will attack you. Gotta be calm and let a bit of it go and you'll get what you want, but don't get into relaxing too much."

"I figured so." Zenio mumbled then jumped as Tammy knocked on the door. "Zenio! Which sauce do you think taste better with three cheese tortalini; White Whine Sauce or Herb Alfredo?" Tammy asked through the door. "Uh, Whatever Carmen wants!" Zenio was only making an excuse to leaving her door and go back down stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:32 am
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"I figured so." Zenio mumbled then jumped as Tammy knocked on the door. "Zenio! Which sauce do you think taste better with three cheese tortalini; White Whine Sauce or Herb Alfredo?" Tammy asked through the door. "Uh, Whatever Carmen wants!" Zenio was only making an excuse to leaving her door and go back down stairs.

"Somethin' spicy would sound good with that maybe..." Jim thought taking another sip.  

FallenLight262

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:33 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"Somethin' spicy would sound good with that maybe..." Jim thought taking another sip.
"Alright then." Tammy then left. Zenio let her tension leave her as she calmed down. "I really hate it when Tammy does that..." She then heard a slam at the front door. "And I'm scared when Carmen does that...." She squeaked and she got to her knees then opened the door a slightly to hear what's going on.

"Honey, Whats wrong??"
"Damn, that b*****d."
"Are you talking about the man who broke into the ware house?"
"How'd you know?"
"Zenio came back home after chasing after him."
"Did she catch him?!"
"I don't think she'd mentioned it."

Rushing foot steps started coming towards her room and she closed her door quickly. "Hide now!" She whispered knowing she had the feeling that Carmen was going to burst into her room without knocking like she'd usually do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:45 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"Alright then." Tammy then left. Zenio let her tension leave her as she calmed down. "I really hate it when Tammy does that..." She then heard a slam at the front door. "And I'm scared when Carmen does that...." She squeaked and she got to her knees then opened the door a slightly to hear what's going on.

"Honey, Whats wrong??"
"Damn, that b*****d."
"How'd you know?"
"Did she catch him?!"

Rushing foot steps started coming towards her room and she closed her door quickly. "Hide now!" She whispered knowing she had the feeling that Carmen was going to burst into her room without knocking like she'd usually do.

Jim sat the Dacarie down gentaly and rolled under the bed. He then reached out and grabbed the drink and took another sip.  

FallenLight262

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku got up and touched his face"it is still red and its warm."
He put his hand on hers. "Is it? I hadn't noticed until you said something."
"really?"
"Really."
"that is weird."Rikku was still touching his face.
"Yeah. Really weird." He said, still looking at her with his hand on hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:56 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet

"Honey, Whats wrong??"
"Damn, that b*****d."
"How'd you know?"
"Did she catch him?!"

Jim sat the Dacarie down gentaly and rolled under the bed. He then reached out and grabbed the drink and took another sip.

Zenio stood and checked on Ashley. "Ok, I can make up a story about her....." She thought as she made sure everything was hidden as well as making up a story.

WHAM!

"Hey, Zenio did you catch the theif!?" Carmen burst open the door and Zenio hushed her. "Quiet, Ashley's sleeping." Zenio pointed to Ashley. "Oh, sorry....hey wiat what's she doinf here?" Carmen asked as she sat on the bed without asking. Zenio rolled her eyes and sighed. "I was chasing after the theif but Ashley caught him before I could, though she seemed to used up too much of her powers so I took her here." Zenio explained.

Carmen raised a brow. "Why didn't you tell Tammy?" Carmen questioned but not offensively. "Didn't want her to worry too much, besides she was worried more about you." Zenio Shrugged. "Good point, ...I think that guy has some kind of speed ability or something cause I didn't even see him hit me.....or at.....least tazered me...."

It was now Zenio's turn to raise a brow. "I think the guy had some kind of tazer gun or something on him, cause I know I felt a jolt of sorts...." Carmen stated then streatched. "All well, the b*****d is in jail, heh probably tortured or killed as well by now." Carmen smirked happily at the thought. "You scare me sometimes......" Zenio mummbled then Carmen stood grabbing Zenio by the shirt. "What was that?!" Carmen threatened. "Nothing you need to know, by the way Tammy's done with the food." Zenio pointed out the door. "Oh sweet!" Carmen let her go and left downstairs. Zenio rolled her eyes and closed the door. "I take back what I said about Carmen.....She's topo dense and muscles headed to know anything...." She commented.  

Alchemy Puppet

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:13 pm
"Must be pretty hard to be you then." Jim stated getting out. He looked down at Ashley while she laid asleep. "Why does she seem so dam familier to me? It's as though I know her from somewhere else..." Jim sat down at a chair and sat in a thinking position. "Oh well anyways, how are you handelin' all of this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:54 pm
FallenLight262
"Must be pretty hard to be you then." Jim stated getting out. He looked down at Ashley while she laid asleep. "Why does she seem so dam familier to me? It's as though I know her from somewhere else..." Jim sat down at a chair and sat in a thinking position. "Oh well anyways, how are you handelin' all of this?"

"I'm fine with the situation sence that one is oblivious to almost anything and the other id hard headed to know anything." Zenio explained then looked at Ashley. "Just asking how does she look familiar to you?" She asked out of curiosity.  

Alchemy Puppet

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:45 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku got up and touched his face"it is still red and its warm."
He put his hand on hers. "Is it? I hadn't noticed until you said something."
"really?"
"Really."
"i wondering why your face is red."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:19 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"really?"
"Really."
"I have no idea. I don't think it's ever done that before."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:02 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"really?"
"Really."
"we will figure out why its red eventually."Rikku slowly started to move her hand from his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:21 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"we will figure out why its red eventually."Rikku slowly started to move her hand from his face.
"No. wait."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:17 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"No. wait."
"what?"Rikku stop moving her hand.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas