Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Syrus Haley

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:37 pm
My name's Talin. (pronounced Talon) I'm republican for the most part, but believe some democrat ideas could be better for our nation. I'm rather politically active for being a 16-year-old. My dad is a high school government teacher and we talk politics all the time on the way to and from school =P  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:57 pm
My name is Luke. y'all can call me soli, or luke. im not a grammar nazi, so dont worry about capitalization when talking to me. just punctuation so it makes sense when im trying to read it.
My family doesnt have a history in politics, but we do know a lot of politicians from my area.
I support the Republican party all the way.
I do not, NOT support democrats (sorry.)
and i have a heart.
It just seems like a black hole, when people, expecially a lot of the liberals i have argued with, bring sad stories into it, trying to change to topic to win the claim.
Dont do that. i will yell. otherwise, i can be very nice. I have my great deal of debates in school, along with outside.  

Hand Full Of Band-Aids

2,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100

Kyo the III

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:57 pm
My name is Mike. My Age is 17. I use the information i know and learn to beat all my liberal friends in arguments. (27 Me , 0 Liberal friends biggrin ) I know i win because at the end the get made and leave, change the subject, or call me shallow. Thought I do get in a lot of politic descriptions my friend don't really care about politics. They just spit the crap their parent say. I plan on becoming a governor some day to do something about this failing government. Ohio needs the help. I've never had a liberal view, which might make it hard to become a governor.
Also i do think we could clean our planet up but GLOBAL WARMING IS A LIE  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 pm
hi, my name is kyle im 16 and believe strongly in the conservative ideas and whos pissin me off most is obama for one and for two the congress, i was glad to see tht republicans won the house back  

WashyHighHats

Romantic Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150